[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diomedes best boy Paris worst boy Prove me wrong. Protip: You cant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Diomedes best boy
Paris worst boy

Prove me wrong. Protip: You cant.
>>
>>293513
I think Achilles is best boy. Lots of people killed other people and the amount of kills someone had doesn't seem as significant to me as living out a foundational lover's revenge myth as Achilles did.
>>
>>293528
Achilles was a raging badass
Easily a second best
If he hadnt died to that sniper pussy Paris he would be best boy
>>
>>293540
How does dying a noble death change the fact that not only did he kill many others, like Diomedes, he avenged his lover? If anything that adds to the greatness of the story.
>>
>>293584
>noble death
>bled out from his ankle

It would have been nobler to have choked on a pen cap.
>>
>>293618
Now you're being absurd. Being killed in battle was a highest honor for a Greek.
>>
File: 1381452745246.png (597KB, 855x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1381452745246.png
597KB, 855x1008px
Diomedes is explicitly the best of the Greeks, being near the best in every category with none of the flaws.

Odysseus is smarter, but he's a dick
Achilles is more valiant, but he's an egotistical whiner
Nestor is wiser, but he's a doddering old man
Ajax is bigger, but he's nuts
>>
>>293639
My nig
>>
>>293621
No, the highest honor was death in hand to hand combat. Being taken out by a single arrow is kind of pathetic, considering Diomedes got shot through the foot too, but basically just kept on going.
The whole point of Achilles' death was the tragedy of it, that he was the greatest and most valiant of the Greeks, but he got taken out by a literal coward, not even face to face so he would have the chance to defend himself, from a distance.
>>
>>293513
Pray for Paris
>>
>>295273
Top kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.