[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't they just pretend not to be jewish? e.g. >"Entschuldigung

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jews.jpg (107KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
107KB, 800x572px
why didn't they just pretend not to be jewish?
e.g.
>"Entschuldigung sie sind jewish?"
>"No sir, I am German like you"
>>
>>291306

Kind of hard to un-circumcise yourself.
>>
>>291306
Probably because the nazis checked all your relatives and shit, which let them determine if you were jewish or not
>>
>>291306
Germans and Dutch (like modern day Americans) recorded religion in the civil registry.
>>
>>291306
>>291335
This, they did that pretty carefully, hiding in plain sight was no option
>>
>>291306
I'm sure the majority did. Jews don't seek out martyrdom like Christians or Muslims, so I imagine most of them said they're Christian Germans, but a lot of the time, the Nazis would find out through checking your family records and ancestry anyway.
>>
>>291306
Pretty sure the Germans thought of that
>>
>>291306
>"Entschuldigung sie sind jewish?"
>"No sir, I am German like you"
They did. Also they were German.
>>
>>291306

Because the germans investigated your ancestry and then forced you to add Israel to your name if you were a jew.

So if you name was David Schwartz (and that somehow wasn't a dead giveaway) your new name was David Schwartz Israel.
>>
>>291331
this times 6 million
>>
>>291486
>>291331
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
>>
>>291522
It's a pretty slow process, like a couple years at least.
>>
Sind Sie*
>>
>>291306
Because even to this day in Germany, you belong to a registered religious community by birth. These records are maintained by the government and a portion of your income goes to support that community.

After they took power in 1933, the Nazis had access to all of these records.
>>
>>292241
>a portion of your income goes to support that community.
only if you are christian.
germany is one of the few secular countries in the west to have state-sponsored religion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.