[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://realhistoryww.com/world_hist ory/ancient/Dobruja_Thra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: images-1.jpg (12KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
12KB, 180x280px
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Dobruja_Thrace_1.htm

What does /his/ think of this link?
>>
>realhistoryww
Why not link to Stormfront while you're at it?

By the way your picture is of a Nubian, it's hardly the same as this WE WUZ bullshit.
>>
>>285427
It's a meme website.
>>
>>285455
this tbph.

For all the shitposting /his/ and /pol/ does about the WE WUZ idiots, people forget that the Nubians did actually conquer Egypt for a while.
>>
Nubians and Ethiopians are not west/south africans

It's like a bunch of Romanians trying to say that they were Charlemagne
>>
File: pharaoh.jpg (137KB, 644x656px) Image search: [Google]
pharaoh.jpg
137KB, 644x656px
>>285427
>>
Egypt was complicated.

There WAS a distinct Egyptian people with pretty predominant characteristics, but they intermarried with virtually every neighboring kingdom to the point where their racial make-up was radically altered (though they still maintained distinct Egyptian culture). Due to this, there were prominent Egyptians of every conceivable nearby race - including Greeks, Persians, Nubians, blacks from farther south, Phoenecians, Jews, Arabs, Mesopotamians, etc. So yes, there were even a few black pharaohs, though to say the pharaohs were exclusively black African is retarded because there were pharaohs of many races.

The modern day population of Egypt is virtually all of Arabic descent though, as a result of Islamic-inspired expansion and Caliphate-building. The Arabs conquered and intermarried with and dominated the (at this point multi-racial) Egyptians, and now modern Egyptian culture is basically just a direct continuation of Arabic culture (language, religion, social norms, etc.).
>>
>>285545
What are the proofs?
>>
>>285545
>Virtually all of Arabic descent
What about the Coptics?
>>
The average Egyptian today is a pretty good representation of how the average Egyptian looked way back when. Only 15% of the Egyptian gene pool has been affected by outsiders, this include the more Greek Copts, those of stronger Arab descent and those who mixed with their Nubian slaves.

The idea however that a King/Pharoah or two were straight negroid would not be impossible, because Egyptians didn't really care about that stuff as much as religion or class. Ancient people's conception of race was radically different.
>>
Isn't it already widely accepted that, over Egypt's long history, it was ruled by people of various races and geographic origins, from Arabs to Nubians to Mediterraneans etc.?
>>
>>285510
>1 nubian mummy
>ALL OF EGYPT WUZ BLACK
>>
>>285803
Yes, I think the 25th Dynasty was Nubian?
Anyway, the whole thing is bollocks. Even if every Egyptian pharaoh ever was black, it'd still means the 99.9999% of Egyptians who were not pharaohs were black as well, and still practically slaves.
>>
>>285545
>The modern day population of Egypt is virtually all of Arabic descent though, as a result of Islamic-inspired expansion and Caliphate-building. The Arabs conquered and intermarried with and dominated the (at this point multi-racial) Egyptians, and now modern Egyptian culture is basically just a direct continuation of Arabic culture (language, religion, social norms, etc.).

This is a fucking meme.

There has been genetic testing done on the modern population of Egypt.

Most of them are predominantly native North African and very few contain Arabic ancestry.
>>
>>285838

It's okay when blacks do it, though.
>>
>>285850
You mean blacks enslaving blacks is okay?
Like calling each other nigger?
Huh. I never knew.
>>
>>285427
>realhistoryww.com
seems legit
>>
>>285839

It's one of the reasons they had the strongest push and pull with Arab nationalism because they knew they weren't "Arab" but not "not Arab"
>>
File: 1447640228487.jpg (65KB, 292x343px) Image search: [Google]
1447640228487.jpg
65KB, 292x343px
I'm sceptical of a lot of claims that they were one race or another(ALL Ethiopid, ALL north African etc)--as some anons have put it, its located at a passway between three continents, mixing is bound to happen and different types of people are liable to rule.

Raziocinante and co. can fuck right off
>>
>>285500
And British, French, German, etc are not ancient Greeks.

Yet whites as a whole still claim the accomplishments of the ancient Greeks as their own.
>>
File: 03-spac-globewest2048.jpg (46KB, 520x366px) Image search: [Google]
03-spac-globewest2048.jpg
46KB, 520x366px
>>286445
People will always claim others as then own when it's good, and distance themselves when it's bad.

"if relativity is proved right the Germans will call me a German, the Swiss call me a Swiss citizen, and the French will call me a great scientist. If relativity is proved wrong the French will call me a Swiss, the Swiss will call me a German, and the Germans will call me a Jew."
>>
>>285545
>The modern day population of Egypt is virtually all of Arabic descent though
Stop this fucking meme

There were 15,000 Arab soldiers among a populace of 10 million or more Egyptians

Do you think all the indigenous Egyptians just up and left?
>>
>>286445
That's because the Greco-Roman and Judeo-Christian tradition form the basis of modern Western culture. Obviously European countries are going to feel an affinity, the same way a devout Pakistani will feel pride for Mohammed's and his successors' conquest of the ME and NA.
>>
>>286639
Actually, it was about 4,000.

Then 3,000 more over 100 years later.
>>
>>286644
So most of Africa and Latin America share in the Western heritage too?
>>
File: 1448065822883.jpg (93KB, 552x657px) Image search: [Google]
1448065822883.jpg
93KB, 552x657px
>>286655
>most of Africa
What?

>Latin America
Could be debated
>>
>>286666
Most Africans are Christians and speak European languages
>>
>>286683
do 2 minutes of research before you make a fucking retard out of yourself
>>
>>286683
That's not what it boils down to. Plus most Africans speak European languages only as a way to bridge ethnic and tribal division within their own countries.
>>
>>286689
I recommend you practice what you preach
>>286692
>That's not what it boils down to
What does?
>Plus most Africans speak European languages only as a way to bridge ethnic and tribal division within their own countries.
Many Europeans spoke Latin and Greek at one point to bridge ethnic and tribal divisions
>>
>>286707
Fair, but Africans only adopt European language and religion ver recently, and a lot of times fixing and adapting these to their own pre-existing culture and beliefs, and not buying into the deeper meaning of what it means to come from a same cultural tradition which espouses certain values and beliefs.
>>
>>285827
>hey guy, I can summarize 3000 years of history with dank meme.
>>
>>285545

Stop this stupid ass shit. Genetic testing on every formerly non-muslim population of non-Arabs shows they're still genetically the native population not Arabs you tard. I.e. Pakistanis are South Asians/Indian genetically for the most part. North Africans are North Africans. Iranians are Persians etc. Fucking Ameritard school system I swear.
>>
File: WE WUZ KANGZ.png (481KB, 999x508px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KANGZ.png
481KB, 999x508px
>>
File: 1446745595905789.jpg (59KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1446745595905789.jpg
59KB, 736x736px
>>
>>286820
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>286847
LOL
Man, kind of regretting burning Carthage to ash in retrospect. They might have dominated all Africa to the point we wouldn't have to deal with Muslims or black peopel
>>
>>286854
Oooga booga....noting wrong niggurgh, da evil whiteyz stolen ous culture, we wuz kangz n sheeit
>>
>>286864
>Carthage wins
>Rome gets erased from existence

2500 years later

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT
>>
File: Caesar.jpg (54KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
54KB, 640x359px
>>286875
>implying
>>
>>286870
You're not helping your case
>>
>>286870
That girl looks like she's wearing West African attire, not Egyptian, you fucking retard.
>>
>>286885
>black people aren't allowed to play pretend.
>>
>>285427
I think they should quit making up meme history and focus on actual sub-saharan kingdoms like Mali, Great Zimbabwe, and Kush if they want to teach their kids any impressive black history.
>>
>>286644

> Greco-Roman

He said Greeks first of all, late Roman culture actually did have something to do with the formation of the West.

At most the West shares with Ancient Greeks is a passing interest in their philosophy. It was primarily used to justify explain the Bible though, and what didn't was discarded.
>>
>>286864
>ywn sacrifice african babies to Baal

why even live
>>
>>286445
Actually we don't. I've never heard a German person go all WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS.
>>
File: charlememe.jpg (282KB, 973x1285px) Image search: [Google]
charlememe.jpg
282KB, 973x1285px
>>285500
WE
>>
Smack lips*
>>
>>287240
HOLY
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.