[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Pillar of Fire, one of Moses' miracles, actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: pillar of fire.jpg (86KB, 1180x1474px) Image search: [Google]
pillar of fire.jpg
86KB, 1180x1474px
Was the Pillar of Fire, one of Moses' miracles, actually a nuke dropped by aliens? I could understand a primitive slave interpreting it as the divine.

This makes a lot of sense if you assume the pyramids were built by aliens, and there was an alien civil war in Egypt, and one side issues the equivalent of the emancipation proclamation.

I also think the burning bush may have been a hologram terminal or user interface, thus to a primitive who only knows light as fire, a hologram would seem like fire that does not burn. What was interpreted as the bush could have either been the projection apparatus, or part of the graphic user interface that Moses did not understand.

I think the plagues describe various war crimes and atrocities done by either side of the aliens in the Egyptian alien civil war.
>>
>>274486
>Was the Pillar of Fire, one of Moses' miracles, actually a nuke dropped by aliens?
Great question!

>This makes a lot of sense if you assume the pyramids were built by aliens, and there was an alien civil war in Egypt, and one side issues the equivalent of the emancipation proclamation.
It sure does!

>I also think the burning bush may have been a hologram terminal or user interface, thus to a primitive who only knows light as fire, a hologram would seem like fire that does not burn. What was interpreted as the bush could have either been the projection apparatus, or part of the graphic user interface that Moses did not understand.
>I think the plagues describe various war crimes and atrocities done by either side of the aliens in the Egyptian alien civil war.
Interesting ideas!

Can you find any evidence to support your ideas?
>>
>>274486
>>
amusing meem
>>
File: Acacia bush.jpg (173KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Acacia bush.jpg
173KB, 1000x750px
Here's a picture of an Acacia bush.
>>
>>274486
You know there's actually a board for this called >>>/x/?
>>
File: hologram.jpg (28KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
hologram.jpg
28KB, 634x476px
Here's a picture of a hologram.

You can see, an acacia bush has branches that come from a single point on the ground, much like the projection artifacts from the projector. The leaves take a form above it, just like the planet in this picture.

To a primitive slave who lacks the words to understand it, it can be described as a light that does not burn like fire, roughly in the shape of an Acacia bush.
>>
File: 150.gif (2MB, 363x269px) Image search: [Google]
150.gif
2MB, 363x269px
>>274486
>>
>>274504
Aliens covered it up. There is no archaeological evidence for Moses or the exodus at all, with or without aliens, but it must have some from somewhere. You could not even prove Moses existed or any of the events in the exodus, yet the miracles described in the bible seem to be primitive descriptions of advanced technology.

And there are several theories on aliens ruling Egypt and building the pyramids. I won't list them all, but there are quite a few.
>>
>>274562
come from somewhere*

I mean if it was fake, why would the majority of people in the world believe in the story of Moses?
>>
>>274486
how are aliens humanities?
>>
>>274587
They're xenomanities.
>>
File: fire bombing.jpg (92KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
fire bombing.jpg
92KB, 400x352px
Lets take another example, hail of fire. Other explanations like meteorite showers are very implausible because they usually burn up in the atmosphere.

To a primitive, a battery of conventional artillery or fire bombing would seem like fiery hail, physical burning objects falling from the sky. This would make perfect sense in a civil war to use such munitions to damage the cities and economic centers of the other side.

God, meteorites or aliens? You decide.
>>
File: broken glass.jpg (27KB, 297x240px) Image search: [Google]
broken glass.jpg
27KB, 297x240px
There's also the death of the first borns. Why would an all-knowing god need a shibboleth to identify his own people?

It's clear that there was a traitorous fifth column that organized to cause a significant dent in the recruitment of soldiers, cause civil unrest, generate unpopularity of the war, and leave a financial burden of women, children and old men on the state.

The fifth column needed a sign to determine to to and who not to attack.
>>
File: anthrax.jpg (19KB, 568x346px) Image search: [Google]
anthrax.jpg
19KB, 568x346px
Some of the other plagues sound more like biological warfare than anything else

> In the air, the soot becomes fine dust and spreads out over all of Egypt, causing people and animals everywhere to have eruptions of festering boils.

Moses uses a fine particulate weapon to cause mass disease?
>>
>>274587
It is religious history, for a part of scripture that most people in the world believe.
>>
>>274486
I think the theory that it was in fact a volcano in the distance is more sound. They were actively heading for a mountain, and the pillar lasted for more than five minutes, it burned for many nights and smoked for many days.

Besides, seeing a nuke pretty much means you're fucked.
>>
The fact that there is so little evidence of alien activity in the past is pretty good evidence that they did exist and muck about - as any beings with a level of intelligence high enough to travel the stars would also be adept at hiding and covering up there presence.
>>
File: 1447712544231.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447712544231.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>274562
>>274486

>people pulling crazy bullshit out of their asses justify doing so by saying there's no way ancient people just pulled crazy shit out of their asses
>>
>>274663
Sounds like some kind of chemical weapon rather than biological to me.
>>
A much more likely "pillar of fire" would be a meteor or volcano. Of course it could just be a story.
>>
>>274733
What if Moses and the Hebrews were actually time travelers from the future? The reason for no archaeological evidence is because it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>274562

aliens are the reason aliens are the reason

so you're right because you're right, huh?
>>
File: mg_4881.jpg (342KB, 869x660px) Image search: [Google]
mg_4881.jpg
342KB, 869x660px
>>274663
>spreads out over all of Egypt, causing people and animals everywhere to have eruptions of festering boils.

Sounds like mustard gas.
>>
>>275002
crazy how nature do dat
>>
>>274562
>but dey covahd it up so u woodnt kno
Did aliens also assassinate Kennedy?
>>
>>275054
The majority of people think Moses existed despite there being absolutely no archaeological proof of it.
>>
Mustard gas can be created by basic gases found on the planet, Chlorine and Ammonia
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.