[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your fav genocide, /his/? I've always been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

File: pol-pot.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pol-pot.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
What's your fav genocide, /his/?

I've always been partial to Year Zero myself. Fuck those fakeass Cambodian intellectuals
>>
>>26264
The genocide of the Jews
>>
File: 1444679580492.jpg (55KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444679580492.jpg
55KB, 467x700px
>>26279
>>
white genocide
>>
None of them.
>>
File: jaded smith.png (384KB, 488x600px) Image search: [Google]
jaded smith.png
384KB, 488x600px
>>26279
How can the genocide of the Jews be real if the Jews aren't real?
>>
Do Leopold's shenanigans in the Congo count as a genocide?
>>
File: Franco (1).jpg (17KB, 305x284px) Image search: [Google]
Franco (1).jpg
17KB, 305x284px
>>26264
>mfw some butthurt spaniards call Franco's regime a "genocide"
>>
File: foto_002.jpg (22KB, 308x425px) Image search: [Google]
foto_002.jpg
22KB, 308x425px
>>26961
>>26264
>>
File: 1427083621005.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1427083621005.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>Mfw no one remembers my genocide
>>
>>26264
I'm just going to take the word ''favorite'' with a grain of salt for this.
The Rwandan genocide is still the most haunting genocide of which I know, followed by the Rape of Nanking. There are very few images of the Rwandan genocide, but the one I've seen is shot from a helicopter, and there's just someone being butchered along the roadside with hundreds of people around, some of them casually joining in. The UN reaction and Operation Turquoise doesn't help either. Cambodia is the most defining for a fucking moron who couldn't pass his first year of uni and decided to just play monopoly with a country, though. Once again, supported afterwards by the West.

It's interesting to see the West always so approving of genocidal regimes. Turkey gets away with it, Pol Pot was seen as the legit authority in Cambodia, France militarily supported the Hutus, the US supported Indonesia's genocide of communists, Japan was honorably restored in name to gain a democratic/capitalistic power in Asia..
>>26464
I don't think it does according to the genocide convention, considering there wasn't really any mission to exterminate culture or lives, niggers were so undervalued that this wasn't even an agenda point for as far as I'm aware. I'd call it a perpetual and systematic atrocity.

>...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

It's a very bitter thing to realize that you can't call these things genocide because of the fact that blacks weren't even seen as ''a people'' capable of being destroyed.
>>
File: asker çocuk.jpg (22KB, 333x240px) Image search: [Google]
asker çocuk.jpg
22KB, 333x240px
>>26264
The on we didn't commit
>>
Holodomor.

It's particularly amazingly horrific for me, it's been really interesting since I first heard about it.
>>
>>28818
The UN does not care about rehabilitating genocides states if they cannot benefit from it. The UN mostly delivers food, water and tents but nothing much in terms military forces. The West is the same. Why is the US helping Kurdistan today? Because they get to plant military bases in the Kurdish state not because the US cares about what Saddam did to them. As soon as Saddam started working for his own interests, the US started looking for a new military partner in the ME.

Also by those guidelines, the Assyrian, Greek, Armenian, Bangledash, Ukraine, Jewish, Bosnian events of the past century were clearly genocides. Political interests are the only thing standing in the way of some of these being admitted. Obama, for instance, promised to admit the Armenian genocide while he was running but afterwards when he became president he told everyone, Turkey is too good of a partner in NATO to let down like this.

tl:dr; political interests > truth, even when that means denying the deaths of millions of people. It's just disgusting.
>>
File: 4F05RodneyDangerfield.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4F05RodneyDangerfield.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>28888
You know what kinda overshadows that one. Poor dead ukies don't get any respect
>>
Bosnian. Only 8000 or so dead, but I like to see dead Muzzies
>>
>>29110
I think the biggest problem I have with it is disillusionment. We grow up hearing that we're the benevolent West, our culture is all about helping the needy, etc. ''Before'' states were just murderous, greed driven monsters, but not anymore.. It's the unabashed lying, and knowing that hundreds of millions of people will go through life not knowing the lies. The perplexing aspect of it is that they're not even ''secrets'' in any way, you can buy books with extensive accounts on these events at any store you want.

Sometimes I like to read ''the people's'' comments on social media, or hear them talk about our current enemy's atrocities, and wonder what they'd do if they knew what has been done in their name, and in their parent's name. Where all the ''just nuke all the fucking Arab savages'' comments would end up.

It's an incredibly frustrating thing to know.
>>
>>29234
Yeah well looking at the footage from the documentaries, you can tell the Serbian president at the time was acting like a total monster. Even his colleagues thought he has evil. There is no excusing what he did but the Bosnian presidents willingness to go to war was insane. He completely disregarded how horrible the war would be and how strong the Serbians were. To a degree, I felt like he was responsible too.
>>
>>26279
>implying it happened
>>
Genocide is wrong.
>>
>>28888
This. It's largely forgotten because of WW2 and still often denied, but once you start reading about it is fascinating in a horrendous way
>>
File: 1429043773721.gif (1MB, 501x278px) Image search: [Google]
1429043773721.gif
1MB, 501x278px
>>29137
>>29402
Other people agree! Nice!

It's that it's still so vague, there might have been 10 million dead but we can't say for sure. And this was no reaction to revolt, Stalin planned this shit to cripple and snuff out any attempts at resistance by leaving people to fall and rot in the streets. It's fucking crazy.
>>
>>29343
It doesn't help either going on /pol/ or /int/ and hearing these genocide deniers. My people, the Assyrians, have nothing left. After our villages and churches were destroyed in Turkey and Persia by the Ottoman soldiers and Kurdish irregulars, no international force stood up for our rights to the land we lost. 150,000-300,000 people died, mostly defenseless civilians. No one stopped the Kurds from massacring us in Simele either 18 years later. That is not to say that the Kurds today are anyhig like that but they still took that land from us, repopulated it with their own and regard today as officially part of Iraqi Kurdistan.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simele_massacre

We had Assyrian militas trying to defend our villages during the war and we were even allies with the British but the British stopped caring for us after they realized they could have more powerful partners such as the Kurds/ Arabs. So the slaughter happened, the land grabs happened, the Treaty of Sevres promised us a safety zone, but that article (article 32 iirc) was removed in the Treaty of Lusciane. We fought in both world wars on the side of the British, suffered hundreds of thousands of deaths and still do not even have the rights to our homeland which is now considered disputed Kurdish territory.

No international force wants to help us recover the rights to our land, even where they are the majority. The west just seems to eat up every attempt for Kurdistan to grow at the detriment of the native people of that land. The capital of Kurdistan, Erbil, is built on an ancient Assyrian citadel for Pete's sake.
>>
File: 1446283357978.jpg (49KB, 417x483px) Image search: [Google]
1446283357978.jpg
49KB, 417x483px
>>29393
Chara doesn't agree.

[spoiler]Holocaust[/spoiler]
>>
>>28888
The holodomor wasn't a genocide.

>>29522
>Stalin planned this shit to cripple and snuff out any attempts at resistance by leaving people to fall and rot in the streets

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

http://www.northstarcompass.org/nsc9912/lies.htm
Here's a nice read regarding the lies concerning the history of the soviet union.
CTRL+F 'The myth concerning the famine in the Ukraine' to find information regarding the holodomor.
>>
>>29777
some assyrians were able to get land back from kurds in turkey

(some law about being able to ask to get your land back if it was unrightfully taken from you in the past)

not that its that great

>>29343
>Political interests are the only thing standing in the way of some of these being admitted.

Why do they even need to admit it? Armenians are probably paying the lobyists big bucks to let it recognize there.

Im pro denmark approach. Saying "fuck off, thats something for the historians, not us"
>>
>>31824
>Less than half the monastery's returned
I never knew about this until now, just did a quick Google search. It's funny to see how Turkey, the country who perpetrated the genocide is more willing to return land to us than Kurds. I wish I could visit these areas or that these areas could actually be part of an independent state of Assyria.
>>
what genocide?
>>
>>31824
But it's been 100 years and historians still haven't come to a conclusion. Either way at least Armenians have a plot of land to themselves.
>>
>>26264
Paraguay Genocide
>>
>>32207
kurds are using armenian churches to keep livestock animals lol

i think you will get more sympathy by turks nowadays because you dont try to demonize turks every second like armenians

but these areas probably aint feasible for a state, they are just small areas divided everywhere

you can go and live between kurds :^)

google has street maps in turkey nowdays, maybe its interesting for you, to search for streets or something dunno

>>32258
its not like admitting shit will help you

look at armenia, how many countries have admitted it by now?

the pope said it and turkey literally said they dont give a fuck about what the pope says

maybe if you have rich diaspora you can go and lobby in the us or something to get some land
>>
File: stalin2.jpg (11KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
stalin2.jpg
11KB, 236x329px
>>28888
kulaks were asking for it desu [also not a genocide]
>>
Wiping out the Tasmanian Aborigines I've always found interesting (and unfortunate), since they were the longest-isolated human population (correct?)
>>
The one the yanks did to us and conveniently forgotten by the millenials who have the attention span of a fruit fly

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War
>>
>>32411
Throughout my life I've been told so many times that the genocide of Australian aboriginal people was a fair matter of "conquest" or "battle", like any other war. The same people are quick to talk shit about Japan bombing Darwin. Fucking bizarre hypocrisy, that.
>>
My favorite genocide was the actually a failed one, that is the muslim attempted genocide in Bosnia. :(
>>
>>29777
>Ottoman soldiers and Kurdish irregulars
Ottoman soldiers didn't really do anything to Assyrians it was all Kurds. Armenian Genocide is the one where Ottoman forces and Kurds were together
>>
Armenian. It's just fun to see both sides argue over this shit. Turkey won't admit they probably committed some HR violations, Armenia won't admit they probably weren't the shining angels that revisionist liberal history has painted them as.
>>
>>26264
>fakeass Cambodian intellectual
That describes Pol-Pot perfectly.
>>
>>32618
>implying he's wrong
>>
>>32538
Hi, my Turkish friend! ;)

>>32628
>Armenia won't admit they probably weren't the shining angels that revisionist liberal history has painted them as
I demand proofs for (1) being painted as shining angels by the "revisionist liberal history" and (2) not admitting it
>>
>>32366
You're right, I never looked at it that way. There's a petition to get New Zealand to recognise the genocide, as if it will change anything. NZ for God's sake. Assyrian lobbies are very weak and if you want some a recap of the last 100 years of us trying into /nationalism/, there's this video.
https://youtu.be/yHOxyKHT1CE

Kurds are fine but they're impossible to negotiate with, they want all of Iraq. Apparently the foreign affairs minister of Russia, Sergey Lavrov was saying all this hopeful shit about how we should have the rights to our land but we need a political team to get this moving. Assyrian politics is really fragmented, 40 years of the leader of the Assyrian Democratic Movement getting nothing done/ members being assassinated by Kurdish Nationalists. The leader of the ADM (Zowaa) is also a millionare but his only source of income is from politics. He's a theif and he caused a shitstorm of political division, my dad knows this because he's been in Zowaa since 1982. There are Catholic Assyrian who call themselves ethnic Babylonian Chaldeans because that's what the Pope called Assyrian Catholics when they were established in the 1500's.

Shit is fucking retarded yo, also I would rather stay in Australia than live near Kursds.
>>
The Bangladeshi genocide never happened.

t. Under the water Bongladeshi
>>
>>32504
That's interesting, if that's is completely true, which is hard to believe atm, then Turks and Assyrians should have a lot less animosity towards each other. But it was Kurdish troops who were given permission by Ottomans to carry these massacres out right?
>>
>>32833
Turks were basically busy with the war and to keep everything concise just asked the kurds to keep the people in check so east anatolia wouldn't end up like the balkans and the kurds had a field day genociding 3 groups of people
>>
>>32483
>fair
Tasmanian aborigines didn't even know about FIRE. They were literally the most primitive people on earth.

IIRC the Tasmanian government placed hunting bounties on them. Wiped them out the same way they wiped out the tasmanian tigers.
>>
>>32769
One of the saddest and most vile moments of history. I can't believe that the genocidal rape, as it was known, was carried out like that. Paki soldiers coming in out of nowhere to murder university students, rape women, raid houses, kill families. I saw a documentary on it, it's so sad. While it did take in Bangladesh's war of independence which hundreds of thousands more died in, it also made Islamified the area, which was on of Pakistans goals. There is footage is these massacres and you'll see Pakis in the YouTube comments section talk about how they did nothing wrong and how the Bengals need to join Pakistan. Just horrible.
>>
>>32886
God, and the world expects Assyrians to settle with Kurds as their neighbors. This is why we need the safety done, Kurds will encroach more Assyrian and Yazidi land after the war ends. Even Yazidis, who are ethnic Kurds, don't want this.
>>
>>33088
>>33088
>Kurds will encroach more Assyrian and Yazidi land after the war ends
they'll be taking the whole land senpai, erase your history and replace it with their "history." Have you watched spartacus yet btw or still "studying" for exams?
>>
>>33024

It was a civil war.

We didn't do anything wrong.

:^)
>>
>>32504
>>32886
while thats true, the ultimate fault still lies with the one who gave the orders, you dont need to sugarcoat it with "keep people in check"

>>32761
the attempted assasinations of the sultan ruined alot of the image of armenians in the empire in 1905

you could argue it was a genocide with the death marches, but the country was in a war, alot of armenians deflected to the russians, refusing to enlist in the ottoman army, nationalitic ideas about a homeland, it was dangerous to let the people stay there

they could also not do alot of some things that happened during the death marches (kurds ambushing and killing armenians etc)

also, i heard that there are still quite a few armenians in syria, but im not sure if they are survivors of the deportation or some other thing

it was also not a "full" genocide, it was focused on the eastern places, for example armenians were mainly left alone in the west

>>33088
well you dont really have many options
>>
>>32886
nice taqiyya, Mehmet

>>33088
do you seriously believe him? not saying that Kurds were angels but he's obviously badmouthing them out of his Turkish butthurt
>>
>>33304
most of the assyrians did get killed by Kurds tho, and yes its kinda silly to just say it was all kurds, but the orders were still by the ottomands which gives them the ultimate fault

it also doesnt help that assyrians got further atacked by kurds outside the ottomans years later in for example the simele massacre in iraq
>>
>>33144
lol I'll admit, studying is YouTube, 4Chan, Dota 2 and a few lines of programming. If I want so lazy I would start watching it, I even have a Netflix subscription.

>>33249
I understand but weren't a lot of these deportations heavily unprepared for? It seems like they wanted them all to perish. I'm not hear to argue about death marches and stuff, in not Armenian, I haven't read up on these events and an not prepared to defend anyone. But yeah, Armenians were a large that to Ottoman rule.

>>33408
>>33304
>>32886
Why you lie to me :,(
>>
>>33440
this place is already swarmed by the TIDF, you're literally replying to their posts
be aware of this and say vigilant
>>
>>33440
they needed and wanted to resettle them, but they pretty much didnt really give a fuck if they would survive, so yeah you can say that they wanted them to perish
>>
>>33304
armobro you don't need to turn this place into /pol/ with your taqiyya memes.
>>33249
>>33408

it wasn't really an order now was it? It was more of an abused permission, even Ottoman guards were prosecuted due to the shit they pulled abusing the people there.

>>33440
I didn't lie to you, it's just armochan going thread to thread shitting on turks. Armos only really support all genocide claims and abuses and build it all up to support their own agenda anyway, bringing you over to their side. Honestly I'm more sympathetic towards Assyrians with all this, you guys got the worst end of the stick. Anyway you should study so you can do well but check out the show afterwards, I gotta go now man see ya.

>>33529
I could already tell it was you in every thread complaining that there were so many Turk threads, why are you searching for Turk threads anyway just make your own threads.
>>
>>33580
>I could already tell it was you in every thread complaining that there were so many Turk threads
that fag wasn't me though

>>33440
see, here's a really good example of the so called taqiyya >>33580

>I didn't lie to you, it's just armochan going thread to thread shitting on turks. Armos only really support all genocide claims and abuses and build it all up to support their own agenda anyway, bringing you over to their side. Honestly I'm more sympathetic towards Assyrians with all this, you guys got the worst end of the stick. Anyway you should study so you can do well but check out the show afterwards, I gotta go now man see ya.
>>
File: Serbian Pepe.jpg (43KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
Serbian Pepe.jpg
43KB, 640x430px
Serebenica best day my life
>>
>>33088
By now already the situation is awful, kurds are taking back land and houses from ISIS and reclaim them as theirs, although it used to belong to assyrians. Happend to relative of mine
>>
>>33580
Yes you could say it was not a direct order but you cant really deny what the leaders wanted, christians gone.

Like you, i also feel much more sympathetic/bad to the assyrian cause. Ideally Turkey should help them get their state but thats not gonna happen i think.
>>
File: jehu_bowing_shalmanesar_iii.jpg (41KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
jehu_bowing_shalmanesar_iii.jpg
41KB, 400x236px
>>33529
I just want my empire so I can police Jews again.

>>33580
It's 3AM in Melbourne I should probably head to sleep lol.

>>33568
Kek, I don't know what to make of that, I don't think the UN has a role where 'it can't be genocide if it was on accident."

>>33684
Make it stop Sargon.

>>33580
A lot of Assyrians/Armenians say that the genocide was carried out with extreme prejudice that's all Christian minorities which is believable but so is Kurds chomping out with their power.
>>
>>26310
^
>>
>>33798
UN has a rule*

Towards ask Christians*
>>
>>29777
>It doesn't help either going on /pol/ or /int/ and hearing these genocide deniers.

The irony.
How is anyone supposed to hear about any other genocide when the Jews hog all the attention. I wasn't even aware of the Armenian genocide until I had graduation grade school, The Khmer Rouge isn't barely discussed, Holodomor was never mentioned, so you better be damn sure small ethnic genocides such as yours will fade into time.
But the holocaust, how many movies have been made about it?
Schindlers List, Jakob the Liar, the Pianist, Hannah's War, Life is Beautiful, all of which I can name off the top of my head.
They even were able to secure a state that they hadn't held in 2,000 years.
But why not the Assyrians. Where was the Western aid for the Cambodians?
Don't hate /pol/ for pointing out the continuous shoving of the holocaust down people's throats.
>>
>>33836
Fucking hell

Towards all Christian******
>>
>>33767
>Turkey should help them get their state but thats not gonna happen i think.
Not with Papa Erdogan
I would expect republicans and rednecks from murrica to support us, but I guess they dont even know about our existence
>>33798
JUST END IT
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 800x2449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 800x2449px
>>30023
but the 60 gorrillion
>>
>>33874
the calculation made in pic is wrong
>>
>>33859
I meant the denial of other genocides, I could care less about the acknowledging the Holocaust, the Jews got what they want and so much more with their powerful international lobbies.
>>
>>33903
care to elaborate? where was the mistake made?
>>
>>33934
I have never seen a denial of other genocides other than questioning the authenticity of the numbers regarding Holodomor.
>>
>>33216
Well yall are getting fucked in the ass pretty hard now aren't you? Karma is a bitch
>>
File: africa addio.png (199KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
africa addio.png
199KB, 352x288px
The only genocide that we have graphic evidence of it's happening, the Zanzibar Genocide, which was filmed by a Italian crew in the 1960s, is ignored because the perpretators were the sabe left-wing black nationalists that the UN fawns over, while the victims where whites, arabs and indians associated with colonialism.

Let that sink in. White genocide is coming and no one will care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lpY8_mKvjk
>>
>>33874
take definition of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_growth
P(t2)-P(t1)/(P(t1)*(t2-t1))=(174321000-148656000)/(148656000*(25))= around 0,007 which is like 0,7% and not 2% as stated in the pic
>>
>>34063
And you know what is wourse? If wasn't for that video, no one would ever know that happened, there are no sources, and the survivors cannot speak because they lack the legitimacy of oppressed victims. It would be a genocide completely unknown to history if only a bunch of Italian film-makers weren't there.

It makes me wonder what happened in countries like Congo, Kenya, Algeria and Ghana during decolonization, where there was no one there to see.
>>
>>33864
>WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE WITH IRAQ CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS RIGHT? THEY'RE BOTH ARAB!

This is what runs through the minds of liberal Americans, no sense of culture.

>>33968
Some angry nationalists on /pol/ think all genocides are exploited/ fabricated to our further nations politically.

>>33767
I'd be game for that, we could have Iraq bordering Turkey so less Kurds would be near them.
>>
>>34124
Probably unspeakable shit
>>
>>34133
Well we do have good relations with iraqi kurdistan.

I mean, its not impossible to force our diplomatic relation to force assyrian autonomy state within iraqi kurdistan protected by turkey

but i dont think we give too much fucks, but then again we did give away land to assyrians, but then again that was mainly done because of pro eu feelings, which mostly are gone now

>inb4 we take back assyrian land
>>
>>34133
It's really saddening, people pretend to care about minorities and tolerant and shit, yet many don't even know about that
>>
Holocaust

Remember the 6 million. 15 million poor innocent Jews died during the Holocaust. Hitler and those evil nazis killed 100 million Jews that dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34063
>only genocide that we have graphic evidence
Nope. There are videos of the Bengladesh one as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x1136px
>>34074
thats not how you calculate percentage differences anon
=62,040,100
now if we divide 112,280,900 by 62,040,100 we get:
1.8% population growth
>>
File: mongols1250.jpg (835KB, 2438x1662px) Image search: [Google]
mongols1250.jpg
835KB, 2438x1662px
The Borjigin Conquests. A shitty steppe savage and his family manages to completely defeat the most advanced civilizations on Earth and take a tenth of humanity with them in the process.

>>34063
>The only genocide that we have graphic evidence of it's happening

Um...
>>
>>34170
Oh yeah, forgot Iraqi Kurdistan was where the least shit Kurds live. It would be a god given miracle if Assyrians started having good relations with strong nations that have a heavy presence in the ME. Who knows, it might happen with Russia if Lavrov believes in his own words. He told an Assyrian politician that we have the rights to our own land, let's hope Russian Mandate of Iraq happens boys.
>>
>>29809
You fucking sub-humans show up everywhere, literally worse than ponies at this point.
>>
>>34365
What is 10% of the world at that time?
>>
>>34304
I sticked on the definition of the wikipedia link desu and that's what I got
>>
>>34511
If we don't take a real initaitive, I dont know if something sincere would happen
>>
>>34365
Come on. We all know the Mongol "Genocide" was a conspiracy dreamed up by the Chinese and latched onto by the Rus and Persians
>>
>>34063
The Syrians are working on a full blown archive of genocide video material right now, mate. The Yugoslavian one has video footage as well.
>>
>>34735
My dad constantly relays information to me about this, he knows some perfect representatives to go to Russia but we need more from other parties. It's really difficult to get Assyrians to agree on these things. Also good night, its 4AM.
>>
>>34746
Actually the "Everyone taller than a Cart" story is by other Steppe Nomads, specially the Turkics.
>>
>>34849
I know like 0% about assyrian politics nowdays
gn8
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.