[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the csa thread lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 20151031_175859-1.jpg (1MB, 1293x2070px) Image search: [Google]
20151031_175859-1.jpg
1MB, 1293x2070px
Where's the csa thread lads
>>
first for fuck niggers
>>
File: Holy 7.jpg (109KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Holy 7.jpg
109KB, 690x1035px
>>2272
Blessed are the peacekeepers, champions of the just.
Blessed are the righteous, the lights in the shadow.
In their blood, the Lord's will is written.
>>
File: 20151031_180502-1.jpg (2MB, 1796x2784px) Image search: [Google]
20151031_180502-1.jpg
2MB, 1796x2784px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

reporting in
>>
The South was backwards and delusional. King Cotton was a lie and Europe needed what the North made more. And being a confederation meant that it was hard to fight a war.
>>
>>2989
yank go home
>>
i never realized why the USA scored so low on so many different statistics internationally until i moved to the south five years ago, my brother was still in high school and what he was doing in 7th grade was his 11th grade curriculum.
>>
Some place the csa is. Dead rotting in the ground
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UUS1kx5oE

>>3199
A century and a half of northern oppression will do that to you.
>>
>>2272
>Somalian flag

Nice
>>
>>3340
it's ok now that you're finally developing the big cities in the south are just going to be northern because you guys are too dumb to fill the jobs that have an educational requirement.

also lol at dindu nuffin
>>
>sticky is based sherman
SOUTH BTFO
>>
>>3340
>Northern oppression
Or it could be the South's refusal to let go of their ass-backwards "culture"
>>
>>3468
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: fd2f66e6-s.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fd2f66e6-s.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
All traitors in this thread baka
>>
>>3508
no no no continuing to be a rural agricultural region was clearly a great economic decision, in a way i wish the CSA would have succeeded in its secession as they'd be unironically third world.
>>
They put fucking Sherman on the sticky
>>
>>3588
>history board
>people who don't know what third world means
They would only have been third world if they decided they hated the Soviets as much as they hated the Union.
>>
>>3697
that's the literal and outdated version of third world, you know what i meant.
>>
>>3778
Use developing country then. If you know you're being retarded, stop being retarded.
>>
reporting in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyO5sb-lSQI
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>3909
no one uses first second and third world for those reasons anymore, so if i'm being retarded you're being autistic
>>
>>3697
...If the CSA survived into the 50s it's more than likely they WOULD be Third World. They wouldn't cozy up to the Soviets and would probably still be salty about the Union. Which would mean the significantly weaker USA may not have won the Cold War.
>>
>>4083
That's only because people don't feel the need to correct them when the Warsaw Pact doesn't exist anymore. I fully expect Cold War discussion on the history board.

>>4153
Politics could have changed a lot in a century. Who knows if the South would have had a communist revolution?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.