[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better president that isn't Lincoln.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 25

File: 802.jpg (27KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
27KB, 620x400px
Name a better president that isn't Lincoln.
>>
>>17812
/pol/ fuck off
>>
Are we talking effectively, potentially, or character?

Carter wins in character and probably potential.
>>
>>17812
jefferson davis
>>
Alexander Burr but he was never president
>>
>>17812
benjamin franklin
>>
Obama desu
>>
>>17812
Other then JFK and Lincoln (who is not that great) i'll go with Washington because even though he wasn't the man for the job i know he really tried hard. Because he knew what America could be if he didn't cede to a politician.
>>
let's see. fdr, washington, lbj apart from vietnam, eisenhower was pretty based
>>
>>17812
Calvin Coooooolidge
>>
Jackson
>>
>>17812
Literally anyone who survived more than two years in office
>>
File: 800px-Davis4-2.jpg (139KB, 800x925px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Davis4-2.jpg
139KB, 800x925px
>>17812
>>
Carter desu
>>
>>17855
>5
reddit fuck off.
>>
>>18034
He shat all over the constitution, he's obama tier
>>
I CHOOSE TO GO TO 4CHAN AND DO THE OTHER THINGS
>>
>>17904
My Southern Compatriot
>>
Bill "the Clit-Cutter" Clinton
>>
File: Teddy.jpg (67KB, 500x774px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.jpg
67KB, 500x774px
Yeah, I know, 'gunboat imperialism' and everything, but he was pretty based aside from that.

>Seasoned police chief, rancher, politician, and veteran
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Read a book everyday
>Great negotiator
>Battled trusts and won
>Pushed for industry reform and made it happen
>Opened national parks
>Protected unclaimed wilderness
>Had the Panama canal built
>Sick stache

I guess it could also be that all of the gilded age presidents before him were so underwhelming that he looks like Jesus in comparison.
>>
>>17812
Andrew Jackson or James K. Polk.
>>
>>18137
/thread
>>
File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2MB, 2267x3000px) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2MB, 2267x3000px
greatest human being of all time, historians will compare him to Napoleon, Caesar, and Charlemagne
>>
>Lincoln
>good

Nixon is the best
>>
>>18108
There was also his assassination attempt, which was amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
>>18087
>>18052
>>17904
I want to agree but Davis president of a different country so he doesn't really count.

Richard Nixon was fucking awesome apart from the whole Watergate thing, and honestly that was wildly overblown
>>
File: 1442285214297.jpg (66KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1442285214297.jpg
66KB, 640x853px
>>18137

>Andrew "Shank the banks" Jackson
>Good
>>
>>18075
this
>>
>>18167
i feel like disregarding the rule of law disqualifies nixon from this list m8
>>
File: 1386534066290.jpg (108KB, 1023x800px) Image search: [Google]
1386534066290.jpg
108KB, 1023x800px
>>17812
>>
>>18245
>He think's presidents follow laws

Nixon got caught on something minor, You don't get to become president without being a shitty person who's done shitty things
>>
>>18245
Leaders who follow the rule of law are cowards
>>
>>17904
>>18052
>>18209

>Davis
>Anywhere near competent
If Davis was qualified to be a world leader than the Confederacy wouldn't have failed. Also:
>Bulk of America's best military personnel were based in the South
>CSA still ate shit and lost in spite of that massive upper hand they had
>>
>>18269
>supposedly his parrot had to be removed from his funeral because it swore too much

I hope this is true
>>
>>18137
These guys. FDR was also a great president.
>>
>>17812
We already have one of these threads up.
>>
>>18357
Nah FDR was shit. Fuck off progressive.
>>
>>17812
Thomas Jefferson.
>>
>>18209
Honestly, he did what all presidents do. Nixon just got caught. Politics is a sketchy ass thing man. No ones a saint.
>>
>>18357
>Disregard founders idea of 2 terms
>Ally with Soviets who go on to be America's greatest enemy for the next 50 years
>Follow Hitler's concentration camp idea (It would have been much worse for the Japanese if we actually were fighting a war on American soil)
>>
Jackson honestly.
Name one thing he did wrong.
>>
>>18390
got us through the depression, created the framework for the modern welfare state which, while having problems, has had an undeniably positive impact on a lot of people. also got us through world war ii, cobbled together a political coalition that dominated american politics until the 1990s. cool guy (with undeniable flaws). though he was better than fucking kennedy
>>
File: jefferson declaration america.jpg (115KB, 771x960px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson declaration america.jpg
115KB, 771x960px
Thomas jefferson was based as fuck. The foresight that went into the constitution still blows my fucking mind.

Madison is cool too, of course. But he is forever a manlet.
>>
>>18503
wrecked the economy, committed genocide in defiance of the supreme court
>>
>>18512
It's really hard to say with FDR. Would we have been better off without his progressive policies? Did they have any beneficial effect during the depression? Would WW2 have gone the same way without him? Again, hard to say.

But I'm honestly glad that he didn't get *everything* he wanted. We like him for the bits that got vindicated by history, but to be honest he was a progressive loon that would make bernie fucking sanders proud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bill_of_Rights

In our day these economic truths have become accepted as self-evident. We have accepted, so to speak, a second Bill of Rights under which a new basis of security and prosperity can be established for all—regardless of station, race, or creed.

Among these are:

The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation;
The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;
The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;
The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;
The right of every family to a decent home;
The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;
The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;
The right to a good education.

So yeah, he basically wanted to give everyone free healthcare, jobs for everyone no matter what, a command economy, free housing, etc.
>>
>>18512
>got us through the depression
He made it last about 14 years, that's not supposed to be the ideal solution, he also got lucky with a war in Europe
>created the framework for a welfare state
That's not a good thing, people should not be dependent on government, look at the unemployment rate/crime rate of blacks pre 1940 and then today
>got us through WWII
Mainly because of the Soviets, seriously if you can't win a war on 2 fronts you're pretty much useless, the U.S. also had some great generals which did most of the work
>political coalition that dominated politics
Why is this good
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 640x1136px
>>18304
>Bulk of America's best military personnel were based in the South
>CSA still ate shit and lost in spite of that massive upper hand they had

Literally the only reason the north won was because they had an endless supply of destitute immigrants to throw into the confederate meat grinder.
>>
File: woodrow wilson.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
woodrow wilson.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Name a worse president

Federal fucking Reserve. Enough said.
>>
fdr of course
>>
>>18771

What's wrong with the Federal Reserve?
>>
File: shalom bernanke.jpg (97KB, 736x344px) Image search: [Google]
shalom bernanke.jpg
97KB, 736x344px
>>18836
>>
>>18719
>people should not be dependent on government
The ideal use of a welfare state would be to lift the able-bodied out of shitty situations to then become productive members of society. An investment (generally with pretty good returns), not a handout.

No serious advocate for the welfare state wants people who can work to be dependent on government forever.
>>
>>19041
I understand that's the ideal, however the large crime rates and unemployment among blacks seems to show it isn't working properly and has infact had negative impacts
>>
>>18871

>A paranoid libertarian meme is what is wrong with the Fed
>>
>>18871
>literally ZERO (0) inflation

wew, there goes your theory
>>
>>17812
thomas fucking jefferson

there is a significant amount of truth in Kennedy's statement during the '62 Nobel prize dinner:

"I want to tell you how welcome you are to the White House. I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House, with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone"
>>
>>18304
>If Davis was qualified to be a world leader than the Confederacy wouldn't have failed.

I'm a northerner and even I realize that Davis was not incompetent, they were just tasked with an impossible-to-win situation.
>>
>>18024
It's sad that we will never be able to have another stoic president like that
>>
>>18060
well, that plus the whole trail of tears thing....

BUT he was definitely a people's president. His cheese wheel and barrel of water was "Fireside Chat" level attention to the people
>>
>>18205
Yeah, only a true badass could walk away from that in suvh a dignified manner. I mean, he was a racist, but everyone was racist back then, and he wasn't afraid to fight for what he wanted
>>
>>19200
O V E R S E A S M O N E Y
V
E
R
S
E
A
S
M
O
N
E
Y
>>
>>18836
>What's wrong with the Federal Reserve?
[hand rubbing intensifies]
>>
>>18137
Hey, remember that time the South originally threatened to secede? Andrew Jackson does.
>>
>>18205
it was amazing but could have blown up horribly similarly to William Henry Harrison who literally killed himself because he insisted on giving a 2 hour inaugural speech in the poring rain
>>
File: 240x240_eisenhower.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
240x240_eisenhower.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
it's okay /his/ nobody else remembered anyway.
>>
>>19041
All welfare states eventually become free handouts.

Look at Sweden, Norway and Germany now. Free handouts for Muslim refugees, seizing private housing for more refugees and such.
>>
>>17812

Eisenhower
>>
>>18746
Go charge your phone you dumb fuck. Geeze.
>>
>>18108

I like to think that Putin looks up to Teddy as a rolemodel
>>
>>19529
Yeah, if you take away all the ambition to better the country he lives in and uses it only to better himself.
>>
>>18771

You can't. Wilson is definitely our worst president.

Funnily enough, he's the only PhD to ever have been President.
>>
>>19603

Russia has been steadily improving since the fall of the USSR, and that trend has continued under Putin.
>>
File: theodore roosevelt.jpg (31KB, 543x520px) Image search: [Google]
theodore roosevelt.jpg
31KB, 543x520px
>>18108
don't forget
>congress hated his guts and he only made into office because both the VP AND the President died
if you're one of the most hated men in DC you must be doing something right
>>
>>19472
kek. what a stupid ass. northern europe is the epitomy of a fucking utopia. every measurable way to measure success minus GDP they vastly exceed the US
>>
File: Meanwhile in SWEDEN.jpg (71KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in SWEDEN.jpg
71KB, 610x406px
>>19708
>northern europe is the epitomy of a fucking utopia
>>
>>19453
I like Ike and all but when the most remembered thing about your presidency is your farewell address...
>>
>>19694
so obama?
>>
>>17812
I'm actually struggling to think of Worse 20th century presidents.

Wilson and Harding is all I got.
>>
>>19708
Bernie supporter detected. Go to /int/ and ask how they're doing instead of listening to some kekold tell you about MUH PERFECT SCANDINAVIAN MODEL
>>
>>19399

>A paranoid libertarian meme is why the Federal Reserve is bad
>>
I would elect him again, but not his wife
>>
>>19708
>reddit told me sweden is cool guys
>>19819
Republicans hate him, Democrats don't love him but will kiss his ass in most situations

With that logic you could say George W. was the best, doesn't work that way
>>
Ronald Reagan
/thread
>>
>>19788
>>19872
>small group of crazy asses means the entire nation is in ruins

i actually am voting for Hillary, thank you very much. idgaf what those xenophobes say. they're just as ignorant as you and don't know jack shit other than what some faux news sites report on the internet
>>
>>19802
He had a lot of shit on his plate.

>>19819
Democrats still like Obama for the most part right?
>>
>>19886
what's wrong with the federal reserve is that it essentially gives bankers the right to regulate their own industry, as well as to print money at will.
>>
>>18390
The best thing is if you're actually an informed progressive, FDR is still shit.

>Wanted to kill Social Security
>Deeply in bed with the racist wing of the party
>Concentration Camps
>Huge fangirl for Vichy France for some reason?

He's just the worst all around.
>>
>>19708
You've missed my point completely.

Forgive me for not wanting my country to be invaded by millions of fucking Muslim refugees and other shitskins and commit demographic and cultural suicide as a result.
>>
>>19923
>first black president

>19th quads on /his/
>>
>>19939
>promises border control
>grants amnesty to illegals
>>
>>18503
Fired every competent civil servant in the country.
>>
>>18681
There's literally nothing wrong with any of that
>>
>>19942
literally a ledditor
>>
Silent Cal.

Cockblocked immigration, oversaw a massive growth in American prosperity and didn't afraid of anything. Except talking.
>>
File: 1442719587485.jpg (76KB, 695x850px) Image search: [Google]
1442719587485.jpg
76KB, 695x850px
>>19942
Ohh good, please explain this to me
>>
>>19375
> but everyone was racist back then
I hate this argument. No, people in the early 20th century did not have uniform opinions about Race. It was in fact, a wildly contentious issue at the time.

Notable outspoken racists like Roosevelt, Wilson and Churchill were noted as outspoken racists, because even people at the time felt it was noteworthy how fucking racist they were.
>>
>ctrl+f Harry S Truman
>0 of 0
I saged this thread because you don't respect the greatest president of the 20th century. I didn't sage it because you are dumb sons of bitches -- although you ARE. But that's not against the rules for faggots. If it were, half to three quarters of you would be banned.
>>
>>19994
>for some reason?

Because Charles De Gaulle was a fucking autist and nobody that he worked with actually liked him.

Stalin and Churchill didn't like De Gaulle either.

>>19999
Checked
>>
>>19999
The fuck?
>>
>>20100
>MUH FBI STATS ARE RAYCISSSS
>>
>>19998
And yet the U.S. is far less white than any country in Northern Europe even after this refugee crises settles.
>>
>>20143
Nobody cares Truman, get back in your coffin.
>>
>>20100

Not /his/ related, anon.

If we want to talk about the blacks, let's talk about the lynchings that blacks did in their own communities prior to the 50's.
>>
>>20162
Therefore the solution is to make it worse right?

Whites are already projected to be a minority in 2043. I'd rather not speed it up.
>>
>>18352
Probably, parrots are damn good imitators.
>>
>>19969

The Federal Reserve does not write regulations for banks to follow. That power belongs to the FDIC and similar institutions created by the federal government and states. The Federal Reserve is not in charge of printing money. The Treasury Department is the agency that prints money.
>>
>>20143
>hey guys i'm going to nuke a bunch of civilians lol
>>20183
I wanted to see how a shillary supporter would rationalize it
>>
>>20162

That's because we cut the Liberia repatriation project before we had provided all of our former slaves with homes in their homeland.
>>
File: 1440171411621.jpg (124KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
1440171411621.jpg
124KB, 720x545px
>>18512
>welfare state
>undeniably positive impact
You been smoking crack?
>>
>>20152
If any Frenchman deserves to have an inferiority complex named after him, it's that asshole. France frees itself my ass.
>>
>>19999
Holy shit, how the fuck?!

I'm going fuckin' waffles with captcha!
>>
>>20190
How is creating a single-payer health care system, increasing investment in public transportation, and creating millions of public housing units going to speed it up? Studies within the U.S. already show that the better quality of life a poor person gets (read:blacks) the less likely they are to have children, especially if we provide free contraceptives and abortions to black woman. We just need to expand the e-verify system and enforce the laws better and build le wall and the flow of shitskins will die down pushing back the date of the brown takeover of America.
>>
>>19999
Obama is now based president, as willed by /his/.
>>
>>19802
>Not the Interstate.
>>
>>20317
Oh but Anon, puritan ideas about sex mean that you can't have birth control! That's sinful, the Pope said so
>>
>>20331
That was for Clinton, not Obama.

Clinton was the first black president.
>>
>>20331
Shame he's heading out.

I just hope they don't elect another bush.
>>
>>20005
See, Trump has the right idea when it comes to border control, which is to make Mexico build the wall, rendering US bureaucracy impotent in throwing up roadblocks to halt it's construction and laying the future blame of any wall related atrocities on Mexico.
>>
>>20362
... I'm now utterly confused as to what just transpired.
>>
>>20359
kek Catholics are the biggest leftists in the world. I think more people in the U.S. at this point are pro-abortion rather than not. Now is the time to act and get those black babies off our streets :^)))
>>
>>20368
Bush's campaign died during the last debate.
>>
>>20266
It reduced poverty by half.

Aside from pushing the darkies out and making the US a white utopia, what else do you want it to do?
>>
>>19453
>Moderate GDP growth
>No increase in debt
>Massive infrastructure improvements
>Large amount of research and education spending

He was pretty cool.
>>
>>20396
>>
>>20427
>It reduced poverty by half.
How exactly does a handout reduce poverty? You mean it made poor people not work and kept them impoverished on the doll?
>>
>>18512
>created the framework for the modern welfare state which, while having problems, has had an undeniably positive impact on a lot of people
We spend 1.25 TRILLION dollars on social security every year. Fuck boomers, let them die off already they are the #1 reason why the US is a fucking mess.
>>
>>20215
You're being purposefully deceitful. The treasury prints money, sure, but the fed is the one who tells them how much to print and deal with who it is lent to. Saying the treasury is in charge of money is like saying the sweat shop is in charge of nike shoes.
>>
>>20030
>There's literally nothing wrong with any of that

Depends on how you go about achieving it, senpai; pretty much every government that says it's for the common man has said they wanted more-or-less those same things and many of them have ended up being utter garbage fires.
>>
>>20503

The Fed does not tell them how much to print. They have the ability to release more money into the market through the purchase of securities. Any FDIC insured bank can take a loan from the Federal Reserve. They do not refuse banks a loan. The Federal Reserve only has the power the to purchase the bonds they feel is necessary to support monetary circulation in the economy.
>>
>>20480
>You mean it made poor people not work and kept them impoverished on the doll?

Living on government scraps doesn't exactly put you above the poverty line, so no, that's not what I mean at all.
>>
>>20030
DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO
>>
>>20784
>no, that's not what I mean at all.
So, it didn't bring anyone out of poverty.
>>
>>20787
>Dude, I'm so glad I don't live in one of those rats nest countries like Sweden or Denmark.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>21010
>muh scandinavian model!
Top kek, you're fucking delusional

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>21010
>rape capitol of Europe

Yeah i'm kind of glad I don't live in Sweden
>>
>>20152
>Stalin and Churchill didn't like De Gaulle either.
Notice Stalin and Churchill didn't take a personal antipathy and decide they wanted to work with Nazi collaborators instead.
>>
>>21189
>You think Scandinavia is a good place to live?
>You must come from reddit!

Amusing failure to refute. >>>/pol/
>>
>>21393
>>21211
>>
>>21010

Denmark and Sweden still have free market economies just with a little more government interference than what is occurring in America.

Sanders is advocating full blown socialism with complete government takeover of all factors of production in society
>>
>>21393
>You don't think we can just supply everything to everyone for free?
>You must come from /pol/!

Amusing failure to refute. >>>/reddit/

Two can play this game, faggot
>>
>>20129
>source: i'm 200 years old
>>
>>21369

Don't be so quick to dismiss Nazi collaborators.

Petain was in a shit situation and had to make a tough choice for his people. Looking back, collaboration was probably the correct choice.

The French people, as a whole, had an easy time of it during WWII. After the Third Republic surrendered to the Germans, French citizens could, more or less, go about their lives in peace.

The 4 years following the war were harder on the citizenry, in terms of food security and economic stability, than any point during the war.
>>
>>20317
Bernie and Shillary support letting in more refugees.

By expanding welfare you will have more shitskins coming to America for more free handouts.

Mark my words. Already happened in Europe.
>>
File: 1403161385197.jpg (38KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1403161385197.jpg
38KB, 500x503px
>every /his/ discussion is doomed to devolve into something about niggers
>>
Interesting.
>>
>>21568
>correct choice
That's oversimplifying the situation a little bit anon. Petain's government went through several different cycles from 1940-'44 over their ideas about the Germans, and the degree to which Vichy should collaborate changed over time. A lot of Vichy's time and energy wasn't spent in collaborating with the Germans, even though Vichy did try and give the Germans more than the Germans had asked for in the Armistice agreement.

Vichy was really the big last gasp by previously marginalized parts of French society at trying to 'correct' the mistakes of the Republic. Although I do like the poster you're replying to on his comment about collaborators, since the original plan for Operation Torch was going to involve Admiral Darlan. Who was one of the bigger pro-German collaborators in the Vichy government.
>>
>>20129
But it clearly didn't stop their political careers the way it would today.

I don't think people genuinely mean every single man, woman and child was racist up until the last couple of generations. What they're saying is racism was socially acceptable in a way it just isn't today.
>>
>>21613
I don't know why people thought having a dedicated history board with somehow avoid the fates of places such as /pol/ and /int/.
>>
File: 1446062558920.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1446062558920.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>21010
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>21598
They also support an end to the war so the refugees can go home.

Meanwhile, Trump wants to start a war with Mexico. How you think that'll turn out?
>>
>>21568
I'm not even getting into the question of the ethics, or complexities that French people on the ground had to face.

Roosevelt wasn't in that position. He had an easy choice that every one of his contemporaries could see: If you are committed to the policy of defeating Hitler, is De Gualle or Petain more helpful towards that goal?

As late as 1944, when the Vichy government fled to Germany, Roosevelt wanted to try wooing them.
>>
>>21841
>They also support an end to the war
>They

You're including Hillary "we came, we saw, he died" Clinton in there?
>>
>>21876
I'd agree with you if Free France was headed by anyone else, but I can't in good conscience endorse working with De Gualle.
>>
>>21763
>But it clearly didn't stop their political careers the way it would today.
OK, but imagine if, in 60 or a hundred years you had people saying. "Sure, the U.S. Army tortured people. But it was different then. Everybody thought torture was a good thing back then."
>I don't think people genuinely mean every single man, woman and child was racist up until the last couple of generations.
They would like to obfuscate as far in that direction as much as possible.

>What they're saying is racism was socially acceptable in a way it just isn't today.
Which underlines the point. Even in a society we consider very different and strange in it's ambivalence and tolerance of racism, Roosevelt stood out at the time as being really, really racist. He was not a product of his times, because even the times said "Wow, that guy is pretty racist."
>>
>>22003
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>21841
>he believes fugees are from syria

top fucking kek. 80% of them are from other places throughout asia and north africa, using the "syria crisis" as an excuse for free shit

WASSUP
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY

>they support an end to the war
yeah right. Bernie voted to stay in the ME and Hillary is the biggest warhawk we've had since andrew jackson. And let's just ignore obama's anti-war stance. A lot of good that has done for syria, no?
>>
>>21393
>sweden
>literal c uckhole with muslims and feminists out the ass, massive hate speech bans, cities like malmo and such are already muslim ghettos, rapes by refugees, etc

Honestly I hope America never becomes Sweden
>>
>>22036
"When I am right, I get angry. Churchill gets angry when he is wrong. We are angry at each other much of the time."

The man was insufferable. He also couldn't tell an Anglo from an American, because anyone who speaks English was an Englishman to him.

He also downplayed the role the Allies had in freeing France.

This doesn't really excuse FDR from trying to buddy buddy with Vichy France, but I understand why he did it.
>>
>>22222
the numbers don't lie
>>
>>22435
Indeed they don't. Sweden's rape and murder rates have skyrocketed, and the only reason why a scientific publication denoting the correlation hasn't been published yet is because such a thing has been made illegal by the government.
>>
>>17812
Eisenhower. Kicked out illegal immigrants, didn't fuck anything up, warned us about the MIC.
>>
>>18771
The federal reserve is one of the things he most deeply regretted later in life.
>>
>>19999
OBAMA GET OFF 4CHAN
>>
>>22222
checked
>>
>>17866
And post-presidential career

>>17904
Is this a joke?
>>
>>18477
>Was widely credited with saving capitalism when we could have instead fallen into actual socialism/communism had things not improved.
It was a real danger and he kept America off the ledge. Doesn't get enough credit from the right for the good he did for them.
>>
File: 1435239928764.gif (17KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1435239928764.gif
17KB, 645x773px
>>17904
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.