[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Flags.png (186KB, 1164x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Flags.png
186KB, 1164x1028px
I think that /his/ should have flags, thoughts?
>>
No. Flags just derail discussion and don't really add anything.
>>
>>15118
Just how fast do you want this board to be shat up? It's gonna fall apart quickly enough as it is.
>>
>>15118
Flags are fun and can help spot bias or people who might know more. People tend to understand their own country's better than foreigners and some countries always have it in for others.
>>
We already had flags and voted to remove them. Discussion over.
>>
>>15118
But we need flags so that I know to block all Canadian posters
>>
>>15118
No really just gonna divide peoples and block some from participating in another country discussion.
>>
>>15216
>and can help spot bias or people who might know more.
And what you mean by that is they allow you to prejudge the content of someone's post. Someone from India is obviously full of shit and it isn't going in the loo. Someone from Australia is trolling you. Someone from the US only knows about the US. Someone from anywhere else is
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F L A G R A R E
L
A
G

Flags are cancer, just like IDs.
>>
File: augustus.jpg (23KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
augustus.jpg
23KB, 256x384px
>>15118
Flags would just result in /int/ tier historical banter which would ruin the board and just turn it into shitposting.
>>
>>15475
Historical Banter is more relevant on /his/ than on /int/.
>>
>>15118

It doesn't add anything to the general discussion on this board.
>>
File: decadent.jpg (74KB, 480x780px) Image search: [Google]
decadent.jpg
74KB, 480x780px
>>15524
Historical banter is just shitposting. If you want to argue over memes about "le French surrender" or "le Russian liberator" then go to /int/. Not here.
>>
>>15118
>2 million swedish posters

whaaaat? that's like 20% of their population
>>
>>15594
oh wait nevermind it's posts not posters... lol
>>
>>15427
Everything you mentioned is true

Who you going to take more serious when it comes to history, a European who is most likely well educated or an Indian who wipes his ass with his hand
>>
>>15594
Posts, not posters
>>
>>15576
But that's History.

Flags would create Historical Discussion.
>>
HISTORICAL FLAGS
>>
I miss the flags on old /pol/
The ones where you can pick what type of flag you have?
I've always wanted to shitpost in an Austrian Monarchy thread with a Prussian flag.
>>
>>15645
Flags would create shitposting.
>>
>>15651
This, and we should be able to choose them.
>>
>>15622

It's one Swede shitposting about blanda up over and over
>>
>>15118
The ratio of Swedish int posts to total population is insane.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.