[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /his/ do you think the holocaust could have been prevented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Auschwitz.jpg (199KB, 1429x901px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
199KB, 1429x901px
So /his/ do you think the holocaust could have been prevented had the allied forces gone to war with Hitler earlier?
>>
>>11299
great picture of a workcamp op
>>
File: 1445546110774.jpg (60KB, 1103x767px) Image search: [Google]
1445546110774.jpg
60KB, 1103x767px
>>11299
Should have stopped Mr Hitler back at the remilitarization of the Rhineland, put him in his place before he got too big for his boots

>>11369
But Aushtwitz I was part of a larger complex which includes the extermination camp Auswhtiz-Birkenau anon
>>
What do you mean, like the germans would have been too busy with the war effort to put work towards building camps?
>>
File: vcPwTdG_20151028014053397.jpg (391KB, 767x737px) Image search: [Google]
vcPwTdG_20151028014053397.jpg
391KB, 767x737px
>>11299

The timing of the war affecting it implies that it actually happened, which it didn't.
>>
>>11532
extermination? i think your confused.
>>
>>11532
show me the bodies. the jews are lying to you about what happened. you cant prove it
>>
>>11299
works of fiction belong on /lit/ or /tv/ ya dumb nigger
>>
>>11576
>>11611
>>11650
>>11688
/pol/ go away
>>
>>11710
TRIGGERED
>>
Sure. The holocaust didn't happen regardless.
>>
>>11611
>extermination? i think your confused

Yeah its been a while since that visit a few years ago, what was Birkenau again, care to enlighten me?
>>
The holocaust only happened because Hitler was prevented from deporting jews by the allies
>>
File: 1445510910519.jpg (1MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1445510910519.jpg
1MB, 3816x3464px
>>11299
as far as I'm concerned the holocaust was probably the biggest and most successful hoaxes in humanity's history.
>>
Does anyone from /pol/ have any kind of serious university education?

Or human contact?

You guys are not historians, please fuck off.

>WAH WAH MUH FREE SPEECH, MUH JEWS

You Stormfags are a joke. You realize you were only flooded to this sight as retards who took ironic shitposting seriously?
>>
>>11710

Okay anon, let's think about this. Why and how could German infrastructure (which became hilariously #rekt from 1943 onwards) transport the amount of people and gas that's described? Why would the high command waste that tremendous an amount of labor and logistics while Germans were desperately fighting in the Russian winter with no supplies? Why would Zyklon B even be used? It's inefficient as fuck. Why were the only photographed gas chambers reconstructions?

Peeps were dying en masse in Polish labor camps for the same reason that soldiers in the Eastern Front were. No supplies, no medicine, and no means to get them in sufficient quantity because the allied strat bombing campaign was blowing the fuck out of every railroad, factory, and bridge in sight.
>>
Can someone explain why it matters whether or not the holocaust happened to a complete retard?
>>
>>12177

It doesn't really.

If it did happen, it was an amazing feat of logistics that makes the Berlin airlift look like child's play.

If it didn't happen, then it illustrates how desperate the politics were towards the end of the war in terms of securing favorable positioning in the upcoming Cold War
>>
>>12046
The great majority of jews where executed at gun point.

Hell there's records of the fucking death squads having problems with the soldiers suffering from PSTD due to constant executions

turns out even the nazis can be disgusted
>>
>>12041
I have a history degree and have been to Auschwitz, yet remain unconvinced of the Holocaust.
Nice shitpost though.
>>
File: death camps.jpg (202KB, 505x1024px) Image search: [Google]
death camps.jpg
202KB, 505x1024px
>implying the holocaust happened

there is widespread evidence that only 200,000-300,000 people died, mainly from disease and starvation (supplies were in bad shape thanks to Allied bombing of supply routes

that is less than the german civilians killed by the allies, btw
>>
>>12684
b-b-but muh 6 gorillion
>>
>>11299
It could have been prevented if Britain made peace earlier allowing the Germans to ship them away instead.
>>
>>12418

>The great majority of jews where executed at gun point.

Anon pls.

Einsatzgruppen were indeed a thing, but they were mostly tasked with tracking down any possible commie agents or Polish/Baltic/Russian partisans. A fair few innocents did die by their bullets, but the idea that there were an Army's worth of SS frolicking about the countryside gunning down MILLIONS of people while the siege of Leningrad couldn't force a breakthrough, while Army Group Centre was desperately trying to get to Moscow before winter, and Army Group South was trying to secure both its objectives without enough men is laughable.
>>
>>11940
Auschwitz wasn't the extermination camp you baboon
>>
I want /pol/ to leave
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.