[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is Koyanagi Royal? :C Since the Comic EXE 02 issue we didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 01.jpg (1MB, 1462x2125px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
1MB, 1462x2125px
Where is Koyanagi Royal? :C
Since the Comic EXE 02 issue we didn't see him...
>>
Any info?
>>
I dunno and it's really a shame because his short haired stacked babes really do it for me, like OP pic and that ayakashi manga one too.
>>
One of his last tweets was a reply to Butcha-U back in February.

https://twitter.com/royalty_K8/status/836051423817146369

But he's been retweeting shit up to July 27th.
>>
>>4724102
There was almost a year between his last Hotmilk chapter and ExE 1 and 2. Why do you think he'll suddenly start doing monthly chapters when he hasn't ever before? That said, it might be time for his yearly chapter soon, unless he's doing non-h or other commissioned work outside of hentai.
>>
Yeah, it seems he is doing another work or similar, and he left aside the H works, but the EXE story it's unfinished...
>>
I hope ch3. isn't the mom, Royal dropped the ball by "showing" her in Ch1.
>>
>>4724682
Given that he's done incest works, if not ch. 3 then eventually you'll probably see it happen.
>>
>>4725010
I want all the moms in Ch2 for a 5some desu.
>>
>>4725010
>>4725019

Maybe the MC gets oddly backed up or cursed, and his dick becomes even bigger and he's unable to cum, so it takes all the MILFs to come and fix his ailment.
>>
>>4725849
Or he fucks angels now or something. I hope Royal releases his shit soon.
>>
do his dicks still look like snakes
>>
>>4725872
His dicks are among the best desu. Long, shapey. Very exciting to look at the girls squirming as they get their insides scraped by them and don't even make me start about what I would do to Kaoru.

Only Uno Makoto's and Type Hatena's dicks can compete.
>>
>>4725889

The only problem I have is that, most of the time, I can't tell which dick is supposed to be considered big and which is average.
>>
>>4726016
If it's on a kid its big.
>>
File: DHp5xuSUMAEXMLj.jpg (412KB, 886x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHp5xuSUMAEXMLj.jpg
412KB, 886x1200px
He/She just posted image related on twitter. I take it it's from the new work to come, supposedly by October 13th.

https://twitter.com/royalty_K8/status/899168123034648576
>>
>>4726154
Oct 13 is a long time from now. Doesn't look like its a continuation from his current work.
>>
>>4726275
Google translate makes it seem like that one is a continuation of the Shinobi series.

"
Kaname's sequel will be a little earlier ... I'm sorry <(_ _)> On the other hand, what is said instead, the sequel of Shinobi's Be is the following on mega store a released on October 13 Thank you so please be posted!"

I suppose it should say "later" instead of "earlier".

The fan's reply is also encouraging to anyone with a liking of footjobs, should GT be correct in the gist of the translation:

Oh! I've been waiting for a new work by Shinobi! Is it the one you said that there is a bit of an example of a footjob? I can not wait for now (* '∀ `)
Kaname will be waiting forever! I am expecting milf's living foot jacket and boy's entanglement ~! We support you in the future!".
>>
>>4726294
I thought Shinobi was done tho? Where it ended up as a giant orgy in the school.
>>
>>4726296
There's been two sequels since then: https://nhentai.net/g/139816/
>>
>>4726306
Oh thanks I did not know that, any english translations tho?
>>
>>4726312
Saddly, no.

To the best of my knowledge, those two chapters are the only Koyanagi works yet to be translated to english.
>>
>>4726315
Welp that kinda sucks. Well thats the reason I thought it ended on Ch2, I'm still surprised when Royal does Non-Shota stuff.
>>
>>4724102
This guy is the best hentai artist I've ever seen but the way he draws dicks makes me suspect he's never seen one before.
>>
>>4726451
I think Royal is a girl like how most artists who draw shotas are
>>
File: 25.jpg (867KB, 1280x1828px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
867KB, 1280x1828px
>>4726154
she looks kind of demonic? I'm hoping for some crazy-orgy stuff between all the milfs and Kaname's friends

that brief taste in Ch.2 was sweet
>>
>>4729558
It's confirmed next work will be shinobi stuff and I'm guessing ch3 of Kaname will be about the angels.
>>
File: 5.jpg (728KB, 1280x1828px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
728KB, 1280x1828px
This time it'll go full yaoi with Kaname and his classmates, thus alienating most of the fanbase, or maybe not.
>>
>>4724547
He literally posted a tweet four days ago.
>>
>>4726154
I wonder if she(?) will just end up making a full tankoubon out of the Shinobi no Bi stories. There would only need to be like two more chapters after this one once they're compiled to reach tank length.
>>
>>4729783
That'd be great, especially if the censoring of the previous chapters would be replaced for the sake of consistency (and the fact that lightsaber cocks are a travesty to look at).

The fact that the new chapter doesn't look as highly censored and is being published in Megastore instead of Hotmilk might be hope of that.

Maybe I'm completely wrong on both instances, though, idk.
>>
>>4729757
I literally made this post 2 days before Royal posted that image.
You're welcome btw for linking his twatter.
>>
>>4724102
I like most of this guy's art style, but what is with those horrendous expressions?
>>
>>4729895
Do you mean in that particular image, or in his works in general? The expressions are actually one of the aspects I mainly appreciate throughout all his stuff.
>>
>>4729922
Yeah, the facial expressions are pretty good.
>>
File: 45.jpg (638KB, 1046x1530px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
638KB, 1046x1530px
>>4729922
completely agree
>>
>>4730407
This page is so perfect. I love everything about the composition of the top panel.
>>
>>4726154
What the hell is this new chapter going to be about? Some sort of ninja sex-bot thing?
I swear Koyanagi Royal has to be one of the most consistently creative and skilled h-manga artists out there. So many cool fetishes and scenarios get used with every new work. Unbelievable that (s)he's not super popular.
>>
>>4731393
It's going to be a continuation of his/her shinobi series. I feel like (s)he is really popular, I feel like most of /h/ knows his/her work.
>>
>>4729754
PLEASE BE TRUE
>>
File: 3.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
>>4732214
On that note, straplessdildo.com videos have always reminded me of bits of Royal Koyanagi and similar hentai. Has anyone else thought the same?
>>
>>4732215
Not until you mentioned it, but thinking about it, that position has Koyanagi written all over it.
>>
>>4729754
I mean it's not the first time he did yaoi, (s)he's done a lot of it already in the past, got any source on that claim? Story wise that doesn't make sense since he needs energy from women.
>>
>>4732676
I don'y really see any way the story coul take such a turn, too. I was just trying to scope how people who already enjoy Koyanagi's works would react to a fully yaoi chapter by way of a joke. Sorry!
>>
File: 010.jpg (573KB, 1088x1600px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
573KB, 1088x1600px
>>4731902
I would agree with you about Koyanagi being popular if most recent stuff weren't left untranslated or very poorly done. Hopefully if a new tankoubon comes out then some better scanlations will happen.
>>
>>4734512
Thinking of commissioning but then I have no clue how much that's gonna cost.
>>
>>4726451
He really is. Wish he drew more /l/ as thr school background bits are great.
>>
>>4734828
Time for a group fund from some /h/ browsers perhaps?
>>
>>4734828
$1.5-2 per page. Around $1 if you only want the script and can get someone to edit it for you.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.