[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hentai Game General /hgg/ #19

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 57

Fix the pastebins edition. This stuff needs an update, there are mega and old sukebei links that are dead. Help me sort this shit out.

Red board /hgg/ version for general topics, and NSFW image posting about hentai games. Ranging from 2D/3D H-Games, Eroge/ Nukige, Hentai RPGs, and Hentai Action Games.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting.

Useful info:

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
http://www.newocr.com/
http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:
http://pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
http://pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
http://pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Last thread:
>>4668091
>>
I'm sorry for this useless post but since western games aren't allowed here is /weg/ a /b/ thread? If not there then where does one usually find it?
>>
>>4692980
>>>/aco/1570809
>>
Just gonna repost this:

Can anyone here help me with the name of a game I'm trying to remember?
Not sure how these threads usually go but anyway.
I think it was a VN where the girls are based after trains or something, or their birthdays are at least mirroring the trains they are associated with and your sister has red hair.
>>
Best blowjobs in this universe.
>>
I can't seem to win at Sealed room breed. I keep having the mind erased ending. Is there a guide somewhere or can someone give me hints ?
>>
File: CdvfLmiVAAAxbDc.jpg (464KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
CdvfLmiVAAAxbDc.jpg
464KB, 2560x1440px
>>4693447
Maitetsu.
Only these two are based on trains.
>>
File: 01_01.jpg (188KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
01_01.jpg
188KB, 1000x563px
>>
File: 02_04.jpg (196KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
02_04.jpg
196KB, 1000x563px
>>
>>4693596
thanks, that's the one
>>
File: 1486763408173.png (3MB, 1572x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1486763408173.png
3MB, 1572x2200px
Any good samaritan can recommend me rpg games, visual novels, etc, with gal/gyaru characters? a innocent girl and then get corrupted and becomes a gal bitch works for me too, prefered english traslated
thanks
>>
>>4693582
I remember having the save games edited at the last day to fuck around with it. I can't remember details, though.
>>
>>4693639
>prefered english traslated
You can't even write English. Any effort on an English translation would be wasted on you.
>>
>>4693642
I know my english isn't the best, but reading it i can understand it well (yeah better than my writting english lol)
no need to be rude my boy
>>
>>4693651
Right now you're the rude one here. I'm not a native speaker myself, but at least I show you the courtesy of writing orthographically correct English.
I also show you the courtesy of speaking my mind while still refraining from going full-tilt ad-hominem. If you want an English translation, make sure that people get the impression of you having a basic gist of the language.

As for your request: Violated Heroine. I don't even know if the current translation status can be considered "above machine translation level", but at least it's way better than the SNES translation of FF6 - and that's supposed to mean something.
>>
>>4693665
>As for your request: Violated Heroine. I don't even know if the current translation status can be considered "above machine translation level", but at least it's way better than the SNES translation of FF6 - and that's supposed to mean something.

You could have started with this and we would have avoided all the previous bullshit Mr English Teacher, anyway I give you my gratitude sir
>>
>>4693674
>You could have started with this
Yes, but then you wouldn't have given two shits about my critic. This way I made you pay attention, and through this I've made a tiny little impact in your life that will, at least subconsciously, make you be more aware of your orthography.
>>
>>4693563
The new game is out, gonna check if it compares.
>>
Do someone have a link for Sealed room breed 2 ? The link in the pastebin is broken
>>
File: ScreenShot00386.png (684KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot00386.png
684KB, 1920x1080px
This game is basically Left 4 Dead with sex and monster rape,if you want more info here's the links to the game's pages.

Here you can find the game's trailers.
http://teamkrama.com/wordpress/メディア

Here's the game's website.
http://teamkrama.com/wordpress/contents/レイプ・オブ・ザ・デッド体験版

Here's the developer's Enty page.
https://enty.jp/en/TeamKrama

Here's the developer's Patreon page.
https://www.patreon.com/teamkrama
>>
File: folder.jpg (159KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
159KB, 560x420px
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2328321

Latest update with the extra scene. Not sure why I wasted 15 bucks just for it, but well, here we are.
>>
>>4694303
>nyaa.si
>>
>>4694753
You got something against Slovenia?
>>
File: hh.png (1MB, 1286x769px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
1MB, 1286x769px
>>
Does someone here have the name of the H-Game, developed by 4chan users?

It's about a dude who wins a card that allows him to impregnate women, to repopulate japen or something like that.
>>
>>4694880
You mean Haramase Simulator, and the shit hasn't been updated since ... what, February 2017?
>>
>>4694898
Sounds bad but still, thank you very much anon.
>>
Are there any games where pregnancy is featured where getting pregnant has consequences or where you can interact with the children?
>>
File: Game_2017-07-22_17-09-46.png (2MB, 1152x719px) Image search: [Google]
Game_2017-07-22_17-09-46.png
2MB, 1152x719px
I was playing Fallen ~炎髪のマキナと遺跡の町~ after a dude mentioned it in another thread and I got bored pretty fast. Ignoring the fact that it's a pretty simple RPGMaker game (as you'd expect these to be, I guess), the scenes in this game are a slog to go through. Maybe it's me, I'm a total Jap scrub, but goddamn, I'm also trying to read Rance Quest right now and the difference is night and day, the dialogue seems a lot simpler, and I don't have to spend so much time looking up shit, it's a lot easier to understand the context of a situation. Nobody seems to get to the point fast enough in this damn game, yet when it comes to the H-scenes, some of those go by *really* fast.

I got past the old man that gropes Makina's breasts for an antidote and wondered if I was missing any events by losing fights (I wasn't). Got past the part where the adventurer's guild leader is fighting an orc and wondered why that couldn't have been a scene. Got past the scene where a dude drugs and rapes you by the flowers and said fuck it, edited Makina's sexual value to 9999, went into the shady inn and got some actual gratification from this game.

I like this genre, I really do, but I wish this game would move a bit faster. I get that it has to be kinda delayed or else the whole premise of the game is lost, but don't hide it behind boring gameplay and dialogue if that's the case.

It's a little disappointing that you can't seem to do anything with the sexy nuns or the kids at the church/orphanage, but I guess I just didn't get far enough to get to that.
>>
>>4695122
I'm making a H-RPG maker game and I'm always curious to see how people feel about pacing. In your opinion, what's a perfect scene in terms of pacing (not plot)? Has there been a game that balances prefacing on a scene?
>>
Can anyone recommend me just a vanilla big titty h game or vn? I'm unbelievably new to this whole scene and just like some big titty
>>
>>4695184
Sorry, the only suggestions I have are for a pack of shotas raping a zombified futanari.
>>
>>4695122
>I get that it has to be kinda delayed or else the whole premise of the game is lost

What?

No, it does NOT have to be delayed. That is just a very, very, very sad excuse to make your game feel a lot bigger than it is - by cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aip2aIt0ROM

If your game is short, but filled with actual content, then that's good. But the moment you feel like you have to insert a mindless activity you've lost.

I hope to one day make my own game - completely with my own 2D engine, memory management and whatnot - and if it ever comes to that, shit like grinding is going to be optional. And then I make sure that grinding turns you quickly into a total badness, and with in-lore explanation. Because fuck this shit.

>>4695149
"Pacing of a scene"? The pacing of a scene itself isn't that much important, but how it flows in the context of the narrative. Especially in the context of an H-game, where it's basically just fucking.

You can have sections just with fucking as long as there are equal amounts of plot - equal amounts of action as of tranquillity. Take a look at Square games, for example - FFVI does the scene-by-scene approach: action scene, full stop, action scene, full stop (intrusion of Narshe and escape, then flying to a safe home. Attack of that home, refuge into a calm, safe haven again. Jumping from wagon to wagon and duplexing a train, then seeing loved ones for the last times). But they always hit the balance point between both.
>>
>>4695192
>No, it does NOT have to be delayed. That is just a very, very, very sad excuse to make your game feel a lot bigger than it is - by cheating.

The whole point of games like these is to depict a story where a strong-willed heroine gradually becomes more and more submissive, guided by the player's actions as the game goes on. Delaying this descent from point A to point B is a powerful tool to increase the satisfaction the "payoff" will have at the end where you're blowing some rando at an alleyway. This isn't an excuse, it's a very legitimate way of pulling this kind of player-character dynamic off. Either way, I did say and I'll clarify again: maybe my poor reading skills are just getting in the way of me enjoying this game, and it actually doesn't have any pacing issues, but it certainly feels like it.

I wouldn't trust a damn thing Arin Hanson says after watching some of his Grumps playthroughs, it's pretty clear that the man has no patience for anything that comes in between the player and gameplay, to him it's just another thing stopping you from going to the next area or killing the bad guy, and it shows in every single one of his Zelda playthroughs. The way he tries to expose OOT for having "too much waiting" when he won't even use all the tools he was given properly is a very shameful moment coming from him.
>>
>>4695202
>Delaying this descent from point A to point B is a powerful tool to increase the satisfaction the "payoff" will have at the end where you're blowing some rando at an alleyway.
If you want to tell a story about the slow descend of a woman, make a movie about it. And maybe feature an extra DVD for all the H-scenes in it. However, an interactive medium, like a game, for example, takes a lot more time. And I just don't want to go through the slog then. You think your slog is different from all the other people's slog here?

Just take a look at VH. Right in the first town are books that allow you to raise/lower charm, purity/dirtyness, and desire, to turn them immediately into the kind of sluts you want them to be. Oh, and it's completely optional. I've barely ever advanced the plot in this game, simply because they get me off like that.

You don't like that? That's OK, I guess. But then just watch a H-movie.

>it's pretty clear that the man has no patience for anything that comes in between the player and gameplay
Brevity is the soul of wit.

That's too classic for you? OK, here's a translation: Don't waste my fucking time!

You can have story in a game. Of course you can. That is the very reason why they started to develop games like the Dragon Quest series (to my knowledge they were the first ones doing so). But then, again, make it optional! Include a fucking "Skip scene" button, like with the recent Final Mixes of KH.

Have you ever seen a No Slots speedrun of FF7? A ~8 hours slog, and lots of unskippable cutscenes.

Here's another one for you: Just <playing> through FFX was unbelievably more painful to me than <grinding> in FFV. I didn't quit FFV, but FFX. And that's not even factoring in the story, for which they threw out all the goodwill they had accumulated with FFIX.
>>
>>4695122
>those sexy nuns

my favorite scenes in the game, and i'm not even normally into that kinda overarching fetish
>>
>>4695231
>You think your slog is different from all the other people's slog here?

Yeah, if I have to stop to look up words every sentence, that'll affect the pacing of the game and make it more of a slog.

That's not the game's fault, that's my fault. I assume it's plot-heavy and difficult to read past that initial language barrier, but again, that's just me throwing assumptions around.

>You don't like that? That's OK, I guess. But then just watch a H-movie.

I don't want to watch a movie about this, movies don't let you relate to a character the way a videogame does, because videogames give you direct control over the characters. Zelda, Castlevania and Megaman would not have been the massive successes they were if they were all animated shows or movies instead of games.

>That's too classic for you? OK, here's a translation: Don't waste my fucking time!

Mate, I don't give a shit about your preference in games and whether you think games should have unskippable cutscenes or not. If you don't like those types of games, that's fair, but these are RPGMaker games and a big part of RPG's is the fucking plot, some exposition downtime is unavoidable, that's just part of the genre.

Stop parroting what some guy said on the internet and form your own fucking opinions. Being unable to skip plot sequences in videogames doesn't automatically make them bad, it certainly sucks not to have the option, but if you don't like it, don't play the game, and if you do, then don't fucking complain about it later.
>>
>>4695275
>Mate, I don't give a shit about your preference in games and whether you think games should have unskippable cutscenes or not.
Well, then you're simply a retard. Because skipping a cutscene is pretty much required after the first or at least the second time you play a game. It's an option that improves a game by a whole lot, like New Game+, and it's completely optional.

But it's good that you finally revealed yourself. Now I can stop taking you seriously.
>>
>>4693582
Don't knock them out. Feed them regularly.

You're so lucky, I was able to dredge the txt guide I copied from a random comment years ago.

■忠誠/Loyalty
represent the height of loyalty to the Player.
If this value is low, she will rejected some action like Blowjob, Handjob, Cowgirl.
I also strongly related to the reaction of the training.
-Almost all will increase this stat, feeding her is the best way to increase it, though only sometime when she is hungry.

■自尊/Pride
It is the pride of her own. The first is high, I will go down depending on Torture.
If too low, it becomes sex slave aka ahoge
-Candle and Enema will lower it faster, more faster when on Dirt condition.

■肉欲/Carnality
Going up by training pleasure.
-Masturbate,Touching(Hand Icon),Vibrator,Anal,Dildo,Missionary,Doggy Style

■変態/Transformation
Going up by training masochism.
-Whip,Candle,Peeing,Anal Bead,Enema

■技術/Technology
Going up by training service.
-Handjob,Blowjob,Masturbate,Cowgirl

■V経験/Vaginal Experience
Represents how many time you have sex with her.
-Missionary,Doggy Style,Dildo,Cowgirl

■A経験/Anal Experience
Represent how many time you have anal with her.
-Anal Bead, Anal Sex

You can active the other status on the option.
VITAL= Will see the % of her condition

■気力/Energy
If 0% the girl will be fainted, Greatly restored the next day.
-All action expect feeding cost variated amount of energy

■体力/Stamina
Her Physical condition, She will dead if it below 20%, recovered slightly the next day.
-All Sex action will reduce it faster

■精神/Spirit
Her Mental condition, She will broken if it below 20%, recovered slightly the next day.
-All Torturing action will reduce it faster

※If Stamina and Spirit got too high, the girl will stab you with knife the next day, resulting BAD END.
>>
>>4695279
Character limits. Geh.

MEMO = note on her condition
Yellow MEMO = It's beetween when she is hungry, low on Stamina/Spirit status
Red MEMO = When she is fainted, or 0% on Stamina and Spirit

■満腹度/Hunger
Recover all her Vital condition, give loyalty stat, Energy cost lower when she is full, and recover more energy for next day.

■汚れ度/Clean
Spirit cost lower when you clean her, Pride reduce faster in this status, next day recover will become little.
>>
>>4695277
>Because skipping a cutscene is pretty much required after the first or at least the second time you play a game.

Who the fuck decided this...? Thanks for not reading the rest of my post too and calling me a retard.
>>
>>4695283
>Who the fuck decided this...?

Everyone who tends to play game more than just once.

>Thanks for not reading the rest of my post too and calling me a retard.
It was bullshit anyways.
>>
By the way, unless everyone's too busy masterbating to their arguments and ego instead of the h-games, that interesting (but probably meh) farming h-game (RJ197475) finally got it's English release. I noticed it was released on Steam. The English name is "Twins of the Pasture".

I can't speak for the gameplay or story, but despite scenes being done in 2D, I thought it was really neat for a game to actually be released in 3D rather than the usual RPG Maker/Wolf RPG or visual novel.
>>
>>4695298
>Everyone who tends to play game more than just once.

I don't even know how you get around in life generalizing things like this. Must be nice seeing everything through Egoraptor lens and legitimately believing it's your way or the highway.

Say whatever entitled garbage you want, I don't want to clutter up the thread anymore.
>>
>>4695307
>I don't even know how you get around in life generalizing things like this.
That's because I'm not autistic and don't have problems with generalisation.
>>
File: Game_2017-07-22_21-19-10.png (274KB, 310x656px) Image search: [Google]
Game_2017-07-22_21-19-10.png
274KB, 310x656px
>>4695238
Shit, you mind telling me how to get those? I have to at least see what this cutie with the shoebill eyes can do.
>>
Is there anyway I can get my hands on "m.a.d the mafia is all dead"I cant find any downloads that work
>>
>>4695307
Oh, and while we're at it: since you actually bothered to learn Japanese, let me pity you for all the time you wasted with this crap writing system. Since I have a working brain I was unable to turn off that little voice that would tell me how utterly retarded and nonsensical that would be, but you didn't seem to have any problems with that.

>I don't want to clutter up the thread anymore.
Yeah, I got the last word!
>>
File: 12e74c872c4b4f901d82736f40b8fea9.jpg (239KB, 850x1195px) Image search: [Google]
12e74c872c4b4f901d82736f40b8fea9.jpg
239KB, 850x1195px
>>4695322
Fuck, is that a mobile game? Well, you're definitively right that it's hard to find, I spent a good 10 minutes and have almost nothing to show for it. Funnily enough, I've seen some of those pictures all over, and they're quality enough that I've saved them without knowing it was from a game. It apparently released for iPhone and Android; does anyone happen to know a good place to pirate games for phones?

I'll continue searching but here's a few things I found so far if anyone's interested.

-It's sold at dmm.co.jp; AFAIK you require an account to view it though.
-Appears to be the developer's site, put it through google translate and it's pretty readable: http://スマホエロアプリ.com/mad
-Searching "DMMのゲームMAD" gets me better results
>>
How the fuck do I control RPG Maker game volumes? Even at 1% volume in W10 it's super loud. I know I can disable BGM/SE with the f1 menu but what can I do to just decrease the global volume?
>>
>>4695380
You can't fix global volume. All you can do is set it individually the first time with Sound->Open Volume Mixer. The BGMs and MIDIs play through the game engine, so you can't set a global rule on them.

The only other solutions are much more difficult than setting the individual volume at minimum the first time you launch it.
>>
>>4695322
So, it's a free game by DMM with some sort of monetization. You might be able to play it at a site I found but you need an account at DMM. Also worth mentioning the page is formatted for mobile so it looks like ass on PC. http://sp.dmm.co.jp/lp/freegame/p315/

It's also worth noting that DMM has a NSFW and a SFW version of their content, split into DMM.R18 and DMM.COM. From what I can discern, there is a PC version and registration is free, as well as the game being free. It's one of those mobile games that has P2W aspects within it from what I can tell. Still no trace of any stand-alone downloads though.
>>
File: screenshot.png (1MB, 1027x795px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
1MB, 1027x795px
>>4695303
Also, I found a link for it. Apparently Skidrow is still a thing. You use one of the "Launcher" exes to launch it, and to install the uncensor patch, extract the contents to the root directory that contains the launchers, then start the .bat file included. It will copy the files over for the uncensor.

Game:
mega:#!tixXgKwS!HG1zFDhKPVdM1-GHNA3MGTDqYgi9tbhJLD-4S_Qbprs

Uncensor patch:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bze4Ibtv72a0dzNVbWN2SUNjTUk/view?usp=drive_web
>>
File: DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUN.png (903KB, 1025x793px) Image search: [Google]
DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUN.png
903KB, 1025x793px
>>4695406
So, I've played the game for a while now.

For starters, it has *some* gameplay which is more than you can say about many h-games. So far though, it's basically a watered-down Harvest Moon with the whole being in debt, having an in-game clock, etc.

One of the characters is voiced (japanese), and it generally uses drawn 2D character sheets for the two main characters, although it...delegates some minor parts of cutscenes to the 3D models. With the DS-level graphics, those parts of the cutscenes can look so bad that I can't help but think it must be tongue in cheek, that the developer knew how silly it would look. I mean, come on. LOOK AT THIS MOTHER FUCKER'S FACE. LOOK AT IT.

The controls are pretty terrible though. Everything is mouse-driven, MMO style. Ech. It's also very slow paced, and while I'm still not very far in it, from what I've seen so far, it looks promising. It's no GOTY, but playable h-games are rare; translated ones even more so.
>>
Anyone got a link for a free download of Starless?
>>
>>4695773

in eng I mean
>>
>>4695778
The English version has censoring. You're best off downloading the Japanese one, and patching it for English.
>>
>>4695467
How is the translation? Dodgy? Okay?
>>
>>4695406
Thanks for the dl

>>4695467
Have to agree with you. Playable but very slow paced.
>>
I'm trying to learn how to make a 2D hentai platformer game with Game Maker Studio, but have no clue how to create sprites... Any suggestions? Definitely not good enough to just draw them.
>>
>>4695406
There's a link in the ghostbin on vg/hgg2d/ some anon bought and uploaded as soon as it came out. It has the patch built in too.
>>
>>4696166
Your options are really limited. You could try some shenanigans rendering 3D models as if they're 2D sprites (look up Dead Cells on steam), or tracing some loops out of real stuff via rotoscoping (look up Panchira de Temptation Kanojo DX, some anon was also making a game called Oko or something on his free time using the same principle). If you can get individual body parts drawn, you could do some Live2D or Spine magic but it'll obviously look worse than hand-drawn all the way.

If you're going for the cute-sy anime sprites getting fucked route, you're kinda fucked, I'm sad to say. Good luck, anon.
>>
File: 10.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
Less than a week until BiMan 4.
Can't wait
>>
>>4693597
>>4693598
I require that sauce immediately.
>>
File: 18221907010740.png (1MB, 745x2588px) Image search: [Google]
18221907010740.png
1MB, 745x2588px
>>
>>4696331
Sauce?
>>
>>4696223
Is that Happoubi Jin's art? Guy draws like a god.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3089844

I remember this game having some ball-emptying character designs and animations. Here's hoping the trend continues.
>>
>>4696178
Yeah, but that requires knowing how to model 3D in the first place lol. Sprites are easier, albeit more time consuming experienced or not.

I agree with the rotoscoping though. That's the best place to start if you want to learn how to make 2D sprites; you won't make any progress if you try to mimic other people's sprites. Although, full 60FPS animation would obviously be overkill lol.
>>
>>4696569
>Although, full 60FPS animation would obviously be overkill lol.
Most people won't perceive that, true. But I usually make it a point to perceive and comment on then - it shows that the designer actually put effort in his work, that he really cared about it.
>>
>>4696331
>character sprite actually has a vagina
Is this edited, or from something from mangagamer or something?
>>
File: Untitled.png (418KB, 572x674px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
418KB, 572x674px
How do I start this dudes questline? He's stuck at 0 hearts
Dragon shota is stuck at 2 hearts as well, I've got no quest in my log for either of them
>>
>>4696747
Who's the bigger faggot here - poster or posted?
>>
4 more days
https://vndb.org/v21142
>>
>>4696569
>Yeah, but that requires knowing how to model 3D in the first place lol.

Well anon didn't specify further than "I can't draw." so I gave him some options. I think it's a valid approach, I can't draw either but I can work my way around Maya/Mudbox pretty well, plus you don't need to know too much about drawing to use something like Substance Painter 2. All that shit's free too if you're a student.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (83KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
83KB, 200x200px
>>4694303
I can give only thanks
>>
>>4694303
>no English download
Go away and stay away.
>>
File: rl.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rl.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
so I just installed RapeLay ENG from Sukubei, what mods should I get for best experience and where can I get them from?

I already noticed the translation is kinda shit, I think its machine translated, also I would like to know what the girls are saying during sex, is there a subtitle mod? any texture replacements? also uncensor mod is needed

should I get these mods from Hongfire even if they're from 2006?
>>
>>4697076
Learn Japanese.
>>
>>4697095
Not worth my time.
I'll simply not play the game, and believe me: I'll never miss both the language and this piece of shit.
>>
>>4697096
Okay.

I mean, DLsite stuff is predominantly in Japanese so I'm not sure what you're expecting when someone posts a link to a release. Hanging around threads like this expecting releases in English seems like a bigger waste of time than putting in some learning hours.

Not trying to shoo you off or whatever, take this however you want, but the western game thread might be more up your alley if all you want is something to pep your johnny.
>>
So I played amazon brawl and while it not being exactly my stuff it was sorta fun
are there any other good action hentai games?
>>
>>4697100
>I'm not sure what you're expecting when someone posts a link to a release.
There's a chance for an English release. Monitoring a thread doesn't cost that much energy and time, and the games in /aco or whatever either suck ass or have art styles that do not get me off.
>>
>>4697116
When you click the link and find out that it's not what you want then move on, that's monitoring.

When you actively post your disdain for it, that's a bit beyond the realm of just monitoring. That's participating.
>>
>>4697122
>implying that posting disdain costs that much more effort and time.
>>
>>4697123
When you keep consistently doing it, it adds up over time.
>>
>>4697128
No longer than pissing.
>>
>>4697129
Alright, sorry to have bothered you, my man. Piss away!
>>
>>4697132
Already done.
>>
Looking at the torrent comments for aa3 is it actually bad?
Should I download aa2 instead?
>>
Why isn't Sengoku Rance recommended in the OP?
>>
>>4695938
It's definitively Engrish, but it's readable..
>>
>>4698267
I have been told that this one is even English:

>https://mega.nz/#!yB1lAZJJ!qbpn82fwLKx8QjxcQ5SIls2tRkaLs7p9doLLpt7wq7k

Didn't check it, though. You'll also have to run it with Japanese locale or use SBAppLocale - don't use Locale Emulator, it's literally a piece of shite.
>>
>>4698269
Oh, and the translation seems to be really bad. Like, REALLY bad. Can't we just nuke all those Japanese to oblivion and be done with them? I'm tired of putting up with their exclusion crap. It's not like we NEED them.
>>
>>4694005
does anyone have the full version for this game? its really cool and got alot of potential
>>
>>4693563
Whats the name?
>inb4 filename
It's just some 2017 anime?
>>
>>4698461
Kukuku, you must be quite new to this if you don't know that the name of the game is already there, just above the image in the post.

Also, that that image is most certainly not from an H-anime but from a game - just from looking at it.

Seems like there is still time, save yourself and don't go any more deeper down this rabbit hole!
>>
File: KTJP035_9.jpg (159KB, 761x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KTJP035_9.jpg
159KB, 761x1080px
Anyone know where I can get a download of this shit all I can find are downloads for all the cgs
>>
I started watching Eromanga-sensei, and naturally
my dick gravitated towards Sagiri. I saw a download for a エロまんこ先生〜妹飼育 on mikocon and decided to give it a try.

...does anybody know what you actually have to do in it? It doesn't seem to have any tutorials or really any indication of what to do. I can start the game and Sagiri will be there in her room, I can click her to get her naked and click a couple of objects on her room for some mundane interactions.

Sagiri herself walks around a bit and occasionally stomps her foot on the floor. This is to indicate that she's hungry I believe, but when you put food down by the door, she doesn't go for it. You can't control her directly and clicking the food doesn't do anything. After less than a minute of playtime, Saigiri will keel over and you'll get a bad end.

Occasionally, text will stream across the screen NND-style, which seems to be Sagiri's train of thought. You have a place to input text at the bottom of the screen, but unless there's some specific commands I'm missing, I couldn't get her to do anything by commenting. (I tried simple things like 食べて and 座ってください and that basically did nothing)

Not gonna be too bothered if I can't figure this one out, the version I downloaded seems to offer a fully-unlocked gallery mode right up-front, but the game still seems kinda cool so, I'd like to at least try and figure out what you're supposed to do in it.
>>
>>4698587
That looks damn close to the stuff the devs from Haramase Simulator used for their "game". Maybe they have more information on that?
>>
anyone have a torrent for http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ107657.html ?
>>
>>4698705
Tried the game , nothing much happens.
Game "Completed" after about 3 minutes and just ejects you in the gallery mode as the reward.

If you curious how to play :
If she stomps , press the plate of food on the upper right , then click the door to knock so she can see the food
If text appears on the upper part of the screen , it means she either wants to draw or sleep (press the drawing tablet on the table or the bed , if it works thats what she wanted)
After ~3 minutes she will want to sleep and a heart will pop on the screen , press the door to enter the room and be ejected to the gallery mode.
>>
>>4693665
>autism
>>
>>4698932
>stupidity
>>
>>4698587
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1867057
>>
>>4698839
Oh, thanks. I was really overthinking what you had to do.
>>
>>4696830
I really like this guy's art, readying my penis.
>>
>>4699001
Not sure if you've played it or not. But any idea what the update added? That game is one of my ATF's.
>>
>>4699502
She doesn't even remotely look as if she's enjoying it.
>>
>>4699530
>>4699531
I stand corrected.
>>
File: I_dont_need_an_english_patch.png (139KB, 375x234px) Image search: [Google]
I_dont_need_an_english_patch.png
139KB, 375x234px
OK, that is going to be a rant about the stupidity of some people out there. I finally wanted to take up the cross and started to work on the pastebin lists OP wanted to update, because apparently everyone else is as incompetent as your average Japanese developer. First game: Iris Action.

Finding a Japanese copy is pretty easy, but an English version is apparently not available.
>It's gotten its release on the English part of dlsite
>They offer a trial version which is slow as fucking fuck to download
>Turns out the game isn't even translated into English, the Japanese developers were lazy arseholes and just dumped the Japanese version there

I search through long-forgotten, obscure threads on completely insignificant boards to find something - anything - that can constitute as a English patch, and encounter an inane statement from inane "OneManArmy", telling me there's no English translation because I don't need one
>Takes a look at the option menu
>Sees pic related

Sometimes I wish there was someone shooting people instantly whenever they say something wrong. Hitler definitely had the right idea.
>>
>>4699001
Doesn't work tho.
>>
Are Kangoku Senkan 2/3 translated in english? I remember there was a partial for 2 a while back, but I haven't seen anything around for 3.
>>
File: hizhiz.webm (1MB, 514x672px) Image search: [Google]
hizhiz.webm
1MB, 514x672px
>>
>>4696273
>http://milkfactory.jp/hmaho/index.html
>>
I want gyarus
>>
File: file.png (455KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
455KB, 650x366px
>>4699220
And it comes out tomorrow
>>
>>4699899
censor that shit
>>
>>4700263
No.
>>
https://pastebin.com/pQ1qdJDY

no working links
>>
>>4697087
Do you expect people to mod a game that's 10 years old?
A japanese game?
A erotic japanese game?
>>
>>4700251
>skip all the vanilla and go for the fat old man/monster gangbangs
Yes, that's the stuff.
>>
>>4699753
Putting aside your...erm...unsettling choice in role-models...
What the hell gave you the idea it has an English version?

FYI -so as not to have your hopes shattered again-, the few games that the developers actually release in English as well on the Eng-side of DLsite, have a very noticable red 'English Ver.' box next to their name, on the left.

You should try Iris Action, though. (Still) one of the very bests of its genre.
And it's quite straightforward - so probably enjoyable without a translation. Though obviously that is a matter of preference.
>>
>>4700536
>Putting aside your...erm...unsettling choice in role-models...
I'm not saying he was right all the time, quite the contrary. Still, I want you to try and live with idiots all the time, being aware of the fact that they are allowed to vote, and not starting to think that people below a certain overall intelligence level should simply not be allowed to vote, to work in critical positions, and if everything fails, to breed. In that regard Hitler had the right idea: people are not equal, and there needs to be compensation.

>What the hell gave you the idea it has an English version?
The game being five years (or so?) old, it not having lots of text to translate, and it having its entry in the English part of dlsite.

(I'm not starting here about how the developer must think that English speakers are desperate enough to buy a Japanese game that they can allow themselves to not even translate their fucking menus or what little text actually is in the game. I'm used to that kind of disdain from Japanese people, and since formed the opinion that two nukes clearly wasn't enough when even the fucking Chinese got knocked off of their perch).

>You should try Iris Action, though.
Don't care enough. I'm more into H-RPG anyways.
>>
I can't believe its current year and for most of you a slideshow aka VN still fits the definition of a """game""""

Seriously end yourselves you self loathing cucks, you are basically the reason the eroge industry hasn't seen a fraction of the graphic development in other genres, you'd happily take a japs shit down your throat because you're blind weebs who'll gladly accept anything from them
>>
>>4700733
Why are you triggered? You're here. Says enough.

Plus 99% of these people are leeches, they don't buy shit, the japs do. So go cry about how unfair life is to you that you can't fuck a girl in real life and need to rage at random weebs online to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>4698932
You're here, antisocial, can't get a girl in real life, fap to hentai, acts a certain way that makes people know for sure you need to do shit online behind a screen to feel better about yourself and a bit more masculine... Autism is a real life issue, but you're worse off than someone with autism. Kys bruh, betagenes don't need to breed.
>>
>>4700737
Yeah I'm here because you dumb shits are clogging the toilet basically. And go pose as an ""alpha"" somewhere else, faggot, I know you're probably 7'6 with a 30 inch dick like everyone on the internet but you were here even before me defending your nip bulls, you cuck.
>>
>>4695773
I got the game, but I feel entitled hehehe, since I know what to do to get my shit for free already and I'm rich enough to back it up. And half these people don't even have the brain to do something so simple. Why am I saying this? I've read 90% of the comments and you seem nice and I'm taking it out on you but why would I upload such a huge file to share it here for these lowlives? Pm me and I'll hyu, if you can't even bother and is like the rest of them gl bruh.
>>
>>4700733
>I can't believe its current year and for most of you a slideshow aka VN still fits the definition of a """game""""
>ignoring the fact this thread is about Japanese H games of all types
>ignoring the fact people here had genuine complains about some games
>not sure if trolling or just retarded

Oh, you know what? You're just retarded. Makes things easier for everyone.
>>
>>4700760
I said most of you for a reason, genius. And I don't really care about finding the one specific general discussing this or that special brand of autism, you're all kissless neet neckbeards and that's all that matters.
>>
>>4700764
>you're all kissless neet neckbeards and that's all that matters.
Oh well, I guess.
>>
File: df4afbde5262488afc1d8e56e89aad52.png (336KB, 1300x878px) Image search: [Google]
df4afbde5262488afc1d8e56e89aad52.png
336KB, 1300x878px
>>4698572
Did you even read my post?
Asshole.

Heyyyyy look.
Like I said the first time, I found an anime and no game :DDDDD
Condescending prick.
>>
>>4700792
At least include the full name of something when it's in the file name. God fucking forbid " Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake" is not " Tsuma ga Kirei" Good job! :DDD
>>
>>4700764
>you're all kissless neet neckbeards and that's all that matters.
S-S-SENPAI! NOT HERE!!!
>>
New ALICESOFT game soon.
>>
>>4700764
You're pretty butthurt.

>>4701054
Five bucks say even you don't know what that was about.
>>
>>4701058
You lost me, I just want to stroke my dick to the new ALICESOFT game.
>>
>>4701063
>You lost me
Everyone did.
>>
>>4700764
Your in the same boat as the people you're insulting, worse actually. You feel superior when talking shit, but deep down you're such a sad pathetic individual I actually pity you.
I don't think your insults can hurt anyone, more make us feel pity for you, it's ok buddy don't go hang yourself or nothing, we know you got it hard and blame everything that sucks in life on others. Understandable.
>>
File: 7550.png (985KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7550.png
985KB, 1280x720px
>>
Any games like Sold Girl Town, lads?
>>
Who /mizuryuukeiland/ here?
>>
File: _cover.jpg (110KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
_cover.jpg
110KB, 500x715px
Anyone have a MEGA link or Torrent for this games?
>>
>>4701268
Check the chink site.
>>
File: _cover.jpg (545KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
_cover.jpg
545KB, 1280x1810px
>>4701268
>>
>>4701269
Chink?
>>
>wanting to try out Saki Quest
>downloading
>"RGSS202E.dll could not be found"
>installing RPG Maker VX Ace
>wrong version
>turns out I simply need RPG Maker VX
>"Of course"
>installing RPG Maker VX
>Game starts
>press the down cursor
>game crashes with Japanese error message
>cannot find the Audio files
>tries to use SBAppLocale to start the game
>Protection Error
>Debugger detected - please close it down and restart!

We really, really, REALLY need a third bombing at this point!
>>
>>4701356
Soon.
>>
File: 01.jpg (138KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
138KB, 800x450px
it's out today, is your body ready?

http://www.omega-star.jp/biman4html/graph.html
>>
>>4701269
And crackers and rednecks don't got it on their site yet? :(
I'm too racist to go to the chinks tho...
>>
>>4701203
Which game is this?
>>
File: 2017-07-29 (2).png (8KB, 638x505px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-29 (2).png
8KB, 638x505px
Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
File: 0_int.png (181KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
0_int.png
181KB, 303x311px
>>4701356
> going for rpgm in non jap locale
its your own fault dude,
plus saki quest is pretty bad
>>
>>4701922
>>4702026
pic and context related
>>
>>4702026
> going for rpgm in non jap locale
Shit, dude, I got it running in non-jap locale finally.

Pathetic shit-flinger. I do not harbour any hope that you'll kill yourself for your stupidity, but I still advice it to you.
>>
>>4701270
this was the shit
>>
File: firefox 2017-07-30_00-44-59.jpg (197KB, 700x963px) Image search: [Google]
firefox 2017-07-30_00-44-59.jpg
197KB, 700x963px
>>4700792
>my search results in pic related

Google thinks you are an Angel. Are you? Please escape from this hell before it's too late.
>>
Asked /vg/ I'll try here incase.

Does anybody have a gamesave of Atelier Tia? I played a bit of it before and it didn't unlock anything for gallery. Would rather just see the gallery, especially since the game isn't finished.

And I'll add an additional question; any games you guys like that have an animation gallery? I only have a few of them--this seems to be rare (assuming the game isn't total shit)
>>
>>4702830
Flower Fairy
Soul of Forgery 25

Do you have the full Atelier Tia game? Can you upload? I cannot find.
>>
>>4702971
I'll look into those.

I got mine from http://sxshentai.com/menz-studio-atelier-tia-inprogress-ver-0-1.html -- looks like a bit of a dodgy site but it's updated all of the time and very recent--at least by what I can gather.
>>
>>4702330
must suck being a perma virg to the point where google KNOWS when to show hentai :^))))))))
>>
>>4701268
>Daughter gets almost all the scenes
It's shit.
>>
>>4703057
Picked up.
>>
>>4701922
>>4702081
Teach me your ways, senpai
>>
I hate trying to slightly old games, all links are dead and all torrents are from nyaa which died.
>>
>>4704231
>implying you can't use nyaa.si
>>
>>4704260
>Only has magnet links to dead nyaa.se torrents
>>
>>4701449
Oh god, the vampire killed me and now this...
>>
>>4704264
OK, just how retarded are you?

Let's do this with an example, shall we?
>some random H-RPG
>Magica, where there's even an English translation available
>let's go to sukebei.nyaa.si
>search for "Magica"
>way too many hits
>let's include "1.03"
>first hit
>working fucking magnet
>>
>>4704302
So you used a semi popular H-RPG with an english translation. Meanwhile I'm looking for an untranslated nukige that no one has bothered to reupload that only has dead magnet links.
>>
>>4704304
>semi popular
It was a random game from the RPG list that was referenced in the pastebin from the OP.

Also:
>doesn't even include the name
You don't even WANT to be helped, huh?
>>
>>4704307
Name is 通淫母~我が子の下宿でオンナに戻る母~
>>
Does anyone have a 100% save file for Kenzen?
>>
Can anyone suggest or tell me if there's any h-games with loyal gyaru heroines, one's loyal to the protagonist and not just the concept of dicks up their arse
>>
>>4704517
Can they be loyal purely because of the protagonist's gigantic fat middle aged dick?
>>
Where can I download games before nyaa got expunged? Is it still got seeded
>>
On Virgin Lode, it looks like you have an option to punish women akin to burning witches at the stake (bottom right)? If you do that, you get to have your way a couple of times with them in the dungeon, then you can either hand them over to Marie or make them work at a brothel, I think?

What does each option do, and should I even use this when available? Seems like an option that gets you a quick and dirty CG immediately but locks you out of the good stuff later...

This game is cool and all y'all should play it, b.
>>
I'm new to /hgg/ and was wondering whats a "good" game that is relativly lengthy but provides some good stuff.
>>
>>4704538
sure
>>
>>4704710
Rance.
>>
>>4704676
>This game is cool and all y'all should play it, b.
Since I've heard the English translation is outright terrible I'd rather not.
>>
>>4704598
Pantsu is one of the sites that has a nyaa/sukebei backup. IIRC it's also up on the .si domain.
>>4704676
This does look pretty neat. Someone did say there was an English translation though, have you found that yet?
>>4704710
Could you be more specific? What's your level of tolerance for kink? Are you bothered by replaying storyline? Do you enjoy (or at least tolerate) RPG maker style gameplay?

I would say Euphoria would be a solid one overall. It's a visual novel with an excellent story, some great scenes and it has a great english translation available for it. The downside is that there's a few scenes with scat in them, but that's like 2 out of 30 scenes or something.
>>
>>4704928
Basicly my kink tolerance is enough to handle small amounts of watersports but non of the scat,gore or NTR type stuff NTR just makes me feel bad for the MC. And i am not bothered replaying storylines. I dont mind RPG maker style but i wouldnt call it my 1 to goto for games. BDSM hardcore does not work for me at all. My main kinks would be female masturbation,monster girls, female taking the lead but also hesiant, Tan girls with tanlines, Panties, and small breasts
>>
>>4704937
Kamidori Alchemy Meister
>>
>>4704958 do you have a mega download for that one i cant seem to find one that isnt broken
>>
>>4704928
Reading it in Jap. I played it a bit more, up to a couple of hours now, and it's fully understandable with TA.

The core gameplay is based on two cycles, a building phase and an action phase. On the building phase, you get to place down buildings like churches, houses, market squares, sheep pen, etc. Those buildings give you resources, which are necessary to build more advanced buildings, and can also be traded occasionally for a hefty boost in gold.

The action phase was the screenshot in my previous post. So far, the way to get CG's seems to be, wait for the bottom-center panel to light up. You'll hear a girl's sins in a confessional. Then just ride the game out until you get their CG, it'll probably end up being an event where you blackmail them using the info you got.

Button on the bottom right does indeed seem to be a quick and dirty CG button, but it attracts raiders to your settlement like flies.

The vocab and grammar are all simple enough (it's loaded with religious terms but nothing too complicated). Playing as scumbag priest and scumbag num taking advantage of fair maidens in the name of god is a very cool idea. Seems to be the same guys who made HYPNOS FUCK so, it's about as far away from a normal RPGMaker game you can get.
>>
>>4694760
yes, they are taking my clay
>>
anyone can hit me up with a good download?
>>
File: 06.jpg (543KB, 840x631px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
543KB, 840x631px
Thoughts on Kangoku Academia?
http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product16/gallery.html
>>
Looking for the queens blade game, or at least a torrent of it.
>>
>>4705460

on sanic I think
>>
Lads any good translated visual novels with nice milfs but no kids or loli
>>
Is Atlas + Errzotl dictionary still the way to go for machine translations? I notice VNR doesn't seem to be a thing anymore, is the guide wholly out of date?
>>
>>4694898
It's still alive and kicking.
Development happens on our discord server now.

Few new girls, expanded some current girls, code cleanup, some nice surprise for anyone who wants to add their own girl, online updating (we hope to get updates out faster, also smaller ones), more random sluts, more ~moans~ sfx and other sounds.

>release when
Soon™ (Still Valve time®)
>>
>>4705399
Even though it looks like your average lilith game, the art is good enough for me. What really matters to me is the dialogue though, their games are also good for me in that regard
>>
>>4705054
https://sukebei pantsu cat/view/180935
>>
>>4695406
>Uncensor patch
It only unlock the H scenes but the mosaics still remains, right?
>>
>>4694898
Not sure why you'd go for that when you could probably find some VN's that cover that fetish for you just fine.

https://vndb.org/v4038
https://vndb.org/v11624
https://vndb.org/v19311

I guess it being in English is something to consider... though thinking like that gets us down to "It's no good but it's the best I got!!" territory real fast.
>>
>>4704937
Ah, okay. I hope you've played Monster Girl Quest since that's the quintessential Monster Girl game lol. It's a visual novel with a turn-based combat system, but the combat system evolves later in the game and becomes pretty damn enjoyable for a turn-based game.

With regards to female leads and small breasts, Princess Sacrifice is another highly regarded classic. It's another RPG that minimizes random wandering, and while it has an interesting combat system (as well as new game+ to see other storylines) the combat is more or less just a part of the RPG aspect rather than an interesting mechanic. It has a shitton of side-content though that is completely optional, and the story has more to it than is realized by your first or even second playthrough. The only annoying part is that it can be easy to miss the in-game clues as to where you're supposed to go, and one or two story-central places aren't obvious unless you look up a walkthrough...which I had to do once or twice while stuck.

Arms Devicer+ is another fantastic game, but it is an RPG Maker game. However, this one has a wealth of content; there are about 10 different endings all with different available scenes depending on the choices you make. There's also a massive twist to the story, and I'll just say that the first ending that you think is the "true" ending definitively isn't.

The last one is Funbag Fantasy. It's a visual novel style, and aside from remembering it had stuff you'd like and it had a solid story/solid character design (at least surprisingly so for a h-game) in addition to a branching storyline. That's all I remember though. I actually ended up having to look through my whole catalog to find it lol.

I originally found out/downloaded those through one of the main catalogs, but if those links are down you can probably use Sukebei Pantsu or a similar torrenting site to find one. Also, all of these games have English translations.
>>
>>4707093
Correct. The Steam version is English, but it censored the naughty bits. The uncensor is just the naughty bits from the Japanese version, because a horizontal slit of flesh is apparently worse than the Chinese to them.

>>4705804
Loli is like half of all h-games, so good luck with that. Though, I personally would rather have breasts over flat chests any day...provided that the breasts aren't the size of watermelons.

Actually, I do remember one that had a milf in it of some description...maybe it was Funbag Fantasy, maybe not...it was some sort of branching multiple choice for multiple storylines and that's all I remember. MILF isn't really a big fetish in Japan as far as I can tell. They're too busy fantasizing about their cousins I guess.
>>
File: biman1-1280x720-20170803-123427.png (1006KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
biman1-1280x720-20170803-123427.png
1006KB, 1280x720px
I thought the swimsuit scene in Biman was great, but this is too much. Too much!
>>
Help, I can't find the CG in taimanin Yukikaze where both of them are turned to a box. The 3rd ending only shows the suitcase.
>>
Can someone hint me the endings requirements from rune's pharmacy?
>>
>>4707613
There is no CG that does that. The one you've seen on the web is fan art. How the fuck did you mistake some fan artist for Aoi Nagisa's style?
>>
Hello /hgg/ i come from /weg/ in peace
can you guys recommend me a game with good animation and content ( preferably anal but open to all ) thanks in advance
>>
>>4708113
Good animation, you say? You're lucky to get animation at all in most cases.

Rondo Duo is a nearly fully animated one though. Though in general if you're looking for animation you'd be better off just downloading vids.
>>
Does anyone know how to unlock the final few scenes in Kenzen?
>>
>>4708113
look for highly animated sprites tags on vndb
>>
>alpha
>>
File: 58.jpg (359KB, 840x631px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
359KB, 840x631px
They're really showing a lot of CGs in the kangoku academia website. I hope they saved most for the game.
>>
File: i_view32_2017-08-05_06-36-15.png (1MB, 1268x634px) Image search: [Google]
i_view32_2017-08-05_06-36-15.png
1MB, 1268x634px
Anyone played this?
I get a black screen but the game isn't crashed or anything since it asks if I want to quit when I press esc.
>>
>>4709607
nvm fixed by not using locale
>>
Hi, does anybody have the version 0.2 of https://www.patreon.com/FutadomWorld_Game
>>
>>4709633

>>>/aco/
>>
>>4709638
thank's i'll check
>>
>>4697087
>>4700316
I think he is asking for an existing mod/mods, which I don't remember this game had, although I may be wrong
>>
>>4709098
this shit is fire son
>>
Anyone here happen to have a working download link for [Empress] CLEAVAGE (クレイヴィジ) ? It's pretty old so I'm having trouble finding anything apart from the CG set or the anime.
>>
Did they ever update Fallen with a more complete CG-room? Some of the scenes you can get, like the ones in the shady inn and sex with some dudes down in the dungeon aren't present in it.
>>
>>4710080
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:01c7d2405b93cb0556330c0086d9e468c0ccb8aa&dn=Cleavage&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce
>>
anybody got links for games made by Scale Garden?
>>
>>4710842

Grab them from /hgg2d/
>>
>>4705818
The server is down til the 11th. So use other translators.
>>
>>4710840
Thanks you.
>>
What's the game where you live in a decayed tower and have to take down 7 legendary woman heroes who killed you 10,000 years ago or something.

Only one I ever played, it was great
>>
>>4713087
Overlord? I remember the sex scenes not interactive enough for my part - they all carve your magic dick, and that's it.

The story is mildly interesting, though.
>>
>>4713123

Thanks, I think I recognise that name! I liked it for the story too.

Do you know the full name? I can't seem to find it in any of the pastebins, or by googling.
>>
>>4713167
My apologies, the game's name isn't "Overlord", but "Overwhored". And you wouldn't find it here because it's "a game of western origin". The /aco board has a thread with so-called "Slave Maker" games, and the pastebin there has a link for the game:

>https://mega.nz/#!GlwxGAAT!wdyVV3fVTKe9QjAUmQ5arxMRpAODzCqrPuPjD-QZSeI
>>
>>4713194
thanks cabron
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Here's the link to the translation for SoldGirl Town so you don't have to register to ulmf.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jzfznguqx6s4i5w/Translation.rar
>>
>>4706372
>It's still alive and kicking.
It's the same kind of "kicking" when you take a stick and poke it, and it kicks back - but it's basically only rest charge in the nerves and muscles, no?

>>4714624
It's looks awfully close to Sealed Room Breed, just with other girls. And SRB didn't even have remotely enough gameplay to keep me hooked.

Am I wrong, and if, to which version do I apply this? 1.24 - 1.21?
>>
File: Sister4.png (289KB, 425x556px) Image search: [Google]
Sister4.png
289KB, 425x556px
Is there anyone with here that's played Summertime Saga that could try to help me out? I know the game is still in it's very early stages and there's only so many options so far but I feel like I'm still missing a lot of the Sister's stuff. I'm stuck in an endless loop with her atm where during the morning/day she's laying on her bed and I can ask for more panties. Tells me to come back later but I get the same results. The Muy Tai dude always keeps telling me to go back and spend more time with her. I have panties in my inventory but I keep going back and forth getting no results. The Muy Tai dude repeats the same thing, the sister repeats the same thing and I feel like somewhere down the line I screwed up and got myself into an endless, unprogressable loop. Other than that, I think I've done literally everything else possible as of now.
>>
>>4714734
>Is there anyone with here that
I'm quite sure if I translated that construction literally into your native language it would make a lot more sense - sad thing is, it doesn't in English.
Also, referring to someone as "that" in a relative clause is impolite when it's absolutely clear "who" can be used as well.

(And if your native tongue IS English ... boy, I'd sue your parents as well as your teachers).

>Is there anyone who
And so forth and so on.
>>
>>4714746
I'm just looking for help and all you could do is insult me. You're such a productive member of society. I hope you find happiness one day so you don't have to go through life making other people feel as shitty as you do every single day.
>>
>>4714748
>I'm just looking for help and all you could do is insult me.
No, that was no insulting. That was correcting your grammatically questionable post. Calling you a retard, or a faggot - THAT is insulting, because there is no way for you to actually improve your English just through this.

You being unable to tell the difference tells everyone that dealing with you that helping you would be a wasted effort. You probably wouldn't even be able to understand it. Have a nice day.
>>
>>4714757
s#that dealing with you that helping you#that dealing with or even helping you#s
>>
>>4714746
>>4714757
Holy shit. I don't know where you think you are but you're on 4chan. Hop off the high horse. You are operating on a whole different level of bullshit right now.
>>
>>4714785
>I don't know where you think you are
I'm somewhere where people ask for help, and I (and others as well) dictate the rules under which I (and others) want to help. Don't feel comfortable with that? You're free to go at any time.

>You are operating on a whole different level of bullshit right now.
Oh, did I bruise your ego? At this point you could have simply swallowed your pride, but you had to keep acting irrationally. What do you think are going to be your chance of someone - anyone helping you?

I think that's going to be proper punishment for you. After all, you're punished by your sins, not for it.
>>
>>4714791
Can we just go back to talking about h-games? Why do you have to be shitting up this thread? You started this nonsense by being a shmuck. Stop it.
>>
>>4714823
>Can we just go back to talking about h-games?
Translation: I barfed right at my feet, and now I want everybody to not look at me while I'm trying to either clean up or distance myself from my vomit.

You don' go out very often in order to work out how human beings work, do you?

>Why do you have to be shitting up this thread?
Several reasons.
First: it's fun to me.
Second: Because I was initially a nice person correctly you/him and was called out for "insulting" you/him.
Third: Even if they ban me I just start up my bullshit request generator to generate traffic worth of 400 GiBs or something. And I even do it for the good cause - not telling why, though.

Seriously, if you were in my position, would YOU be able to resist?

>You started this nonsense by being a shmuck.
You want to look up what "shmuck" means. If anyone's a shmuck it's the person who cannot tolerate legitimate criticism.

>Stop it.
Or else? Report me so they ban me? They'd only be hurting themselves.
>>
Anyone have a full download of this?
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE198010.html
>>
>>4714844
That game's pretty recent, you should be able to find it on nyaa.
>>
>>4714682
>Sealed Room Breed
Not sure how that plays, but this is like you being a pimp, having female managers and a head woman and you "discipline" them so they get better at whoring.
I used 1.24 for those files.
>>
>>4714855
>Not sure how that plays
You capture some school girl (I think) and are given a certain amount of days (10 or 14, can't remember which). After that time the game ends and you get a different ending based on her stats. You have to feed her and wash her, but not so much as to give her enough power to kill you during the training. You select a number of actions per day based on your (limited amount of intercourses) and her energy level, and hope that everything turns out balanced.

The interface in the screenshot just reminds me of that game - badly - hence I'm not too sure. In the end I just modified the save game to give her the stats I wanted her to have, just because it was so boring.
>>
Hey guys, recently I had to get on Windows 10. Now, some of the RPG Maker games run so slow.

An example is Princess Escape. (The icon of the exe file is the white unicorn chess piece.)

Games lag when I walk around, but the menu screens seem to be going at 60fps. Can anyone help?
>>
>>4714901
From which initial operating system? You're sure to have updated your drivers? DWM didn't fuck up either? You're not playing on a machine with hybrid graphics? If so, try switching them, even if it sounds nonsensical - I've had Nestopia once running at 30 FPS with my actual GPU, and at 60 FPS with the Intel HD one.
>>
File: 1499542369093.jpg (180KB, 900x817px) Image search: [Google]
1499542369093.jpg
180KB, 900x817px
There's this one fairly old game, it's one of those "Battle Fuck" games that was an RPG, but all of it's CGs were pulled from other games.

At one point you pretend to be a girl to get into a girl only "school", it had some black haired semen demon in the castle dungeon locked up that you could cum on, the second town had some science slut who could trick you into a game over. Random overworld battles too.

I always thought it was called Lingerie Quest or something but I can't find it anywhere. Might have needed RPG 2000 runtime to work.

Anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about?
>>
>>4715444
>Why do Neeps hate build up so much?
Fan-fiction syndrome. They want to get to the good stuff, but have neither the knowledge nor the patience to understand that the good stuff is meaningless without having built up to it properly.

And neeps are not particularly worse at it than anyone else. It's just that you consume their works more often than other people's.
>>
>>4715462

Some /weg/s i've played had pretty good build up, better than any /hgg/ i've ever played. I just am sick of the constant "0.2" versions on there and hentai games tend to actually get finished.

Dating my Daughter for example is nothing but build up
>>
So i installed niizuma koyomi and my windows locale is set to JP yet it's giving me an error saying the game is only allowed to be played in japan and won't even let me boot it up. Anyone know what's up with it?
>>
New to these types of games, anyone have any recommendations? English translations if possible. Looking for something with some milfs.
>>
>>4715823
Did you restart your computer? Tried out SBAppLocale?
>>
File: 235456356345.jpg (44KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
235456356345.jpg
44KB, 178x178px
newfag here, how do I into this rinkan game? my skill in moonrunes is not even close to good enough. Is there a mega link floating around, and/or an English patch? I know I'm behind the curve but I wanted to try it for a while.
>>
Did anybody see zankuro's new work?
>>
>>4692832

I was looking for this fucking thread in /vgg/ for ages.

Why the hell are you guys here now? Did the mod boot you out or is it because you're no longer on a blue board?
>>
Sup guys Im new here, which games do you recommend?
>>
>>4716858
>can't read the OP
>Recommended Games

The thick never die out.
>>
hey /hgg/ long time game CG lover, first time H-game player here. Especially stuff by Black Package and Black Package Try. I'm wondering if anyone here has any magnet links for Michibikareshi Mono-tachi no Rakuen ~BEDLAM~ or Hensai Seido? I was searching for them on my own and lurking on /t/, and found myself redirected here.

Also, what's /hgg/'s opinion on the games im interested in trying?
>>
File: d_104060pr.jpg (92KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
d_104060pr.jpg
92KB, 560x420px
>>4715938
oh I should have specified I meant this one in case that wasn't obvious.
>>
Has anyone played the game France Shojo by Tony Taka?
>>
>>4695184
Funbag Fantasy
>>
What was that h-management game about a brother and his older sister running a inn/restaurant/bar thingy and she gets lewder as the game goes on
>>
>>4701449
Any more info on this, i don't speak jap
>>
holy shit the grammar nazi in this thread
my boner just fucking evaporated, I'm actually impressed
way to be the hugest cock I've seen in months to people who - as far as I can tell - are making coherent and not impolite inquiries about games. Because you think it's "fun." Wew.
>>
File: your_a_faggot.jpg (160KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
your_a_faggot.jpg
160KB, 1440x810px
>>4717420
you'll have to lurk more
>>
is there a guide for sealed room breading somewhere?
>>
>>4715938
it should be partially translated and uncensored on nyaa. at least it was when I picked it up
>>
>>4717420
Your capitalisation and punctuation leave much to be desired, and semantically it's just butthurt bullshit from someone who cannot even be bothered to put effort in his rantings.

Was there anything else you wanted to bore us with?
>>
>>4717820
>m'lady
>>
>>4717954
I feel more insulted by your feeble attempt than the actual post. I must've really rustled your jimmies.
>>
>mmmmm'laaaaaady
>>
>>4717972
Now THIS is autism on display.
>it didn't work the first time
>maybe it's gonna work the second time?
>let's find out

I bet you don't even know what this is about anymore without looking up.
>>
File: 1482645965020.png (286KB, 820x810px) Image search: [Google]
1482645965020.png
286KB, 820x810px
>>4717349
anyone
>>
>>4709098
According to official site, going to have 45 CG types (and there's more variation in each set than in most eroge. A lot more pose changing instead of just face swapping). They've shown 14 so far, 16 if the prologue non-ero CG of them ridiing into battle is being counted as Event CG.
So they've shown roughly 30% of it.
>>
Do VNs usually have only one girl you can go after in one playthrough?

Is there any game that's vanilla-ish except you can fuck whoever with no consequence?
>>
File: six magic.png (62KB, 768x672px) Image search: [Google]
six magic.png
62KB, 768x672px
hello slime
>>
>>4714830
I'm just a nigga that's trying to get his rocks off to some anime shit. God damn lil homie you got issues.
>>
https://www.patreon.com/posts/treasure-hunter-13626406

Cant wait for this to be fully translated hopefully shadowcore gets voted in next

I wish i can donate but loli are illegal in uk
>>
>>4718473
And a damn dumb nigga you are, considering that you are posting shit on /h/ that is not of Eastern origin. God damn lil homie you are dumb.
>>
>>4718469
I didn't know he made a new one.
>>
Any games similar to Captive Market? Gotta get my lewd elf slaves on.
>>
anyone have a link to system 4-5-1's new game, can't find it anywhere?
>>
>>4719001

on sanic
>>
File: 6syoukai01.jpg (356KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
6syoukai01.jpg
356KB, 560x420px
>>4718469
out already
>>
Any other Pokemon hgames like lolimon around?
>>
>>4719689
Are you sure you don't mean "Pussymon", which is a flash game?
>>
Has anyone heard of any progress made on the Prison Battleship 2 translation?
>>
>>4719592
He's translated the others into english but I couldn't find confirmation that he'd said he'd do so with this one.
>>
>>4713194
Been playing it. For an RPG, it's not bad. The story is pretty good as is the music. I kinda wish the art was a bit cleaner; it's not bad per se but it's messy in some areas. I really like the concept of the game though.
>>
File: enko2.png (3MB, 1903x951px) Image search: [Google]
enko2.png
3MB, 1903x951px
It's going to be a long wait
http://frill.product.co.jp/enko-shojo2/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhkGlSp774A
>>
Is there another link for Artificial Girl 3? Piratebay is blocked here and can't afford a good vpn.
>>
>>4719957
You should go on a terroristic killing spree. Don't tell yourself any pathetic crap about "innocent lives", but imagine how all the voters/people who passively allowed this to happen going to suffer badly before they die.

And then do it. Enough dickheads running around those days who deserve painful torture before eternal darkness.
>>
>>4719958
You okay, guy?
>>
>>4719987
No. I think the inability to kill an organism several times forces us to inflict as much pain as possible to make up for it.

But that doesn't mean I can't adapt to the concept.
>>
>>4719991
And what does any of that have to do with looking for a Hentai Game?
>>
>>4720012
It's not my problem your attention span is so short. Neither is your failure to execute a way to solve it.
>>
>>4718128
You thinking about that wolf rpg game made by tengsten on dlsite.com? Don't remember the name but google should be able to do the rest.
>>
>>4719935
ova when
>>
>>4719592
out on suk, game doesnt work though? says push Z to continue but doesnt register. weird because W and R work just fine? :l
>>
>>4720690
You have a qwerty or azerty keyboard?
>>
>>4720693
>qwerty
but the demo worked fine. Strange.
>>
Why do we keep posting these pastebins when most of them haven't been updated in years?
>>
File: header.jpg (140KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
140KB, 460x215px
Anyone knows when Kurore can work as a prostitute in pic related? I think I've gotten all avaible scenes with her, except the ones where you can't pay 50000, and the man still says she doesn't have experience.
>>
what was that one game with the amazing pixel art that is a 2d sidescroller with monstergirls?
>>
>>4721275
Forest of Blue Sky?
>>
>>4721329
wow, turns out I'm absolutely awful at this game, and it being in moonrunes isn't helping, anyone got a save with all the girls captured?
>>
>>4714734 in case you never ended up figuring this out, as of now you must play the game normally and not in sandbox mode, because you need to get the panties from her, train and then keep going on down that path until you unlock all of her scenes, which i think as of now is fucking her in her bed as well as in the shower and a footjob scene.
>>
>>4721501
Here's a save game of mine. At some point I simply didn't bother playing, so there might be one or two girls missing:

https://mega.nz/#!c5dzhaCA!UsiXholsTvc-UrWdLkIIw0C2VLYfECcKEcHGHPsEgAM

Password: opisafaggot
>>
does anyone know where I can find this one?
https://vndb.org/v20161
>>
File: Shouta's Tragic Day.jpg (156KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Shouta's Tragic Day.jpg
156KB, 560x420px
Did anyone happen to play this game? I'm having difficulties in progressing further, I wonder if there's some guide/walkthrough made for it (other than those found in ulmf thread).
>>
>>4721242
you have to default on your loan and molest the debt collector a couple time before you can whore. i think.
>>
So this week's update to the kangoku academia website was just the game's OP.
>>
File: 1502855996552.jpg (22KB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502855996552.jpg
22KB, 402x480px
>>4692832
>there will never be a yaoi game with a trap protagonist
>>
>>4723298
Make it yourself, then?
>>
>>4723298
Go back to /y/, faggot.
>>
File: SPACE.png (584KB, 924x1050px) Image search: [Google]
SPACE.png
584KB, 924x1050px
>>
>>4718128
Ane Kasegi. Check here:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc

one of my favorite games
>>
>>4713194
I just finished it today, took 9 hours.

It doesn't have much going for it in terms of H-content; there's about a dozen scenes and many of them are "meh". The story was pretty damn good though, and apparently the game isn't done per se.

What's more interesting is that the game was more or less a "passion project". The developer paid like 5 artists to draw the scenes, and he released the game for free. I ended up beating it just because I thought it was pretty interesting more than anything else.

He has some links to other projects on his blogspot (which most of them don't look like they have western style) that I'll try out next. Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>4723706
Fucking rainman over here. I've probably played a good 40 H-games but I hadn't remotely heard of that and thought he was forever doomed to ignorance.

Also, is that the new source for HGG? Even a few years back some of the downloads were stale (RIP Gotw). I've been hoping someone would start updating it.
>>
File: Fuuuuu.png (416KB, 687x864px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuuuu.png
416KB, 687x864px
Anybody know what this error means?
>>
>>4724092
Changing your locale to Japanese might help.
>>
>>4724092
You could use SBAppLocale.
>>
>>4724036
it's the source used in /hgg2d/ in vgg and is basically a collection of translated games copied over from ulmf.
>>
has anyone who's played ナナハよ tell me if it's possible to keep the daughter pure?
>>
>>4719592
What do the crowns do in this shit? Bought both
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.