[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTSP Thread: XX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 35

File: 92cut.jpg (88KB, 316x450px) Image search: [Google]
92cut.jpg
88KB, 316x450px
New update from Jin (June 29, 2017):
また負のループに陥ってしまったので、とりあえずで更新です。
夏コミは無事受かりまして、「東シ-76b」のスペースをいただいています。

He will be attending this summer's comiket!!!
>>
Sounds good. Wonder if it will sell out as fast as previous years.
>>
Stay frosty, guys : we still don't know WHAT he will release.
AFAIK, it could be ANYTHING : Tohsaka-ke collection volume 2, a sequel to Tachibana-san or even a totally NEW DOUJINSHI (like last time with Persona 5). Or maybe he could alse be releasing Tohsaka-ke + an "omake-bon" with a few bonus illustrations/pin-ups of Tachibana-san since a lot of people have been asking him to continue...
I say let's wait until the next UPDATE before we jump on our high horses.
Have a great Sunday, boys.
>>
>>4676137
His circle cut says "Fate, and an original book too if I manage" (but it's Jin we're talking about, so he will not manage). Circle cuts are not official, but they're generally a good indicator

Also, Tachibana-san is dead, let it go.
>>
>>4675806
MTSP thread #27
>>
>>4676137
it's gonna be tohsaka vol.2
has been confirmed for a while
>>
I know it's very easy to say "he must do this" or " blah blah continue that serie" or "he is lazy.. blah blah" because we don't draw a shit.

That being said, I was in Japan 2 weeks ago and I visited a lot of hentai stores. I saw JIN works like Fate/Stay night and Koe no Katachi, but couldn't find Tachibana. Really, and I mean no fucking where. It was totally sold out.

So, I wonder.... do this guy hate money?
>>
File: C6JGEMUU4AAST3d.jpg (245KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6JGEMUU4AAST3d.jpg
245KB, 900x1200px
>>4676628
>>
Can someone give me a short answer as to why this comic is more infamous than any other ntr comic? Is it just because the beginning of the comic is vanilla and the rest isnt?
>>
>>4676762
>has a stand for him alone
Rich bastards getting richer
>>
>>4676762
Is there a higher resolution of this picture? Is the pages on the left side belong to his Persona?
>>4676777
Yes.
>>
Also he better release that RPGMAKER game of his soon because he has a lot of competition coming up like Rannero's Curse of Pleasure and Heaven Studio's fleeting iris although both of them are in English. His biggest competition in Japanese will probably be NTRPG3 if it ever release. I wonder if he is even working on it.
>>
>>4676816
>hentai artist
>ever finishing/releasing a self-published RPG/VN
Pick one
RPGs/VNs are the Ulysses of hentai artists (everyone starts one, almost nobody finishes it)
>>
>>4676799
It really isn't that uncommon a thing. Artist who put out new book fairly often, with a big back catalog get them a lot.
>>
>>4676628
>So, I wonder.... do this guy hate money?
As much as I like more Tachibana (more Kyouka specifically), if Jin has nothing more for it then that's that.

He could milk it sure but if he doesn't want his story and characters to lead to something he doesn't want/has no energy for, even if that path will print him money, then we fans should at least respect that.
>>
>>4676816
I don't get this 'competition' thing. Jin has a solid enough fanbase with buyfags who will purchase his next work whatever it maybe. Unless they are aiming to be the #1 NTR artist of all time or something, his work doesn't need to be better than someone else's if he just wants to earn money.

While I don't want him to be complacent and churn out half-assed crap, I also don't feel that he needs to one up other artists who draws for the same genre.
>>
>>4676762
I don't know when did this happend, but I can assure you that this isn't happening right now in japan (at least 2 weeks ago). I was there more than a month, in different cities and Tachibana was sold out everywhere. Koe no Katachi and Fate/Stay night was all you could find (specially the last one..a lot). That's why I think is...well, weird.
>>
>>4676933
yep, probably that's the reason.
>>
>>4676933
dude shut up
>>
File: 1598931.jpg (3MB, 2279x3155px) Image search: [Google]
1598931.jpg
3MB, 2279x3155px
Friendly reminder that Koharu is the purest and most divine female existence, able to bring hope and happiness to men and beast for equal.
We'll never know the likes of her again.
>>
I don't mind if a new Tachibana isn't released. I just want the light novel to be completely translated
>>
>>4678424
I truly can't imagine which will take longer
>>
>>4678424
If you have the money, any translator would do it. I think even shakuganaexa would come back and translate if someone offer him a thousand dollars.
>>
File: SaHa_Sakiko_40.png (558KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_Sakiko_40.png
558KB, 1115x1600px
;_;
>>
>>4678474
Given the way he exited the project, I wouldn't trust him to do a good job of it even if offered money. I think it's probably better to just find a different translator.
>>
File: 243.jpg (2MB, 2120x3055px) Image search: [Google]
243.jpg
2MB, 2120x3055px
The Chinese guys finally released the Tachibana tank at full color
>>
>>4679483
This is one of the worst colouring I have ever seen. Compare to the actual physical copy, the colouring looks like a botched restoration. I hope no idiot would typeset the translation of the series in this scans because that's a huge disrespect to Jin, the colouring makes his art look shit. The tones they choose are atrocious. They should have use more realistic colours, not pastel colours.
>>
>>4679525
Since there is no other coloring, the typesetting of English script over this seems ( eventually ) inevitable.
>>
>>4679626
I don't think anyone typesetter would even bother using these scans not only because of the bad colouring but also the low quality of the scans. The scans used by the Chinese is no match against shakuganexa's and they are in JPGs. Not considering the possible artefacts from editing the JPGs, it is full of watermarks. Only an insane fan would bother wasting their effort on this one. Considering shakuganexa's perception of this thread is approaching breaking point, he may actually stop scanning high quality MTSP stuff. He only scanned the Persona doujin because of Shion promising to colour Futaba's pages. Shit happened and that promise remain unfulfilled. The curse of Jin strikes again, the curse of can't be bothered. Even shakuganexa has been affected twice.
>>
>>4679635
Still this coloring will be likely typesseted to English for the sole reason that there's nothing else at all.
>>
>>4679647
I don't think so. If anything, the ones getting typesetted should be shaku's scans because the original ch. 1 &2 made by D-M pale in comparison because they're the old version.
And also, I'm still patiently waiting for shaku to finish typsetting the last chapter with the new script, but after reading this >>4679635 I don't know if that's gonna happen, unfortunately.
>>
>>4680017
It's not about quality but novelty. Chances for the recolor to be done in different languages are just bigger, that's how people act like it or not.
>>
>>4678478
that's a really cute pussy, looks so tight
>>
Thought I'd upload the script since people asked for it in the previous thread. Haven't heard anything about typesetting status of Matome Ban for over a month.

https://pastebin.com/nAHEv92K
>>
>>4680544
Great work it was amazing!
>>
Sugoi
>>
>>4680544
If the leader is lazy, the soldiers will be lazy. I'm not surprised shakuganexa hasn't done anything since he got his hands full with Miito Shido stuff. Hopefully someone will raise an editing bounty for it, although I would prefer it to use shakuganexa's scans since the coloured version look as horrible as fuck. The coloured version also use the old scans. Remember, shakuganexa's scans is the only version 2 scans of Matome Ban that we have.
>>
>>4680668
Ken you ask as if the scanlator will ever come to this thread to read suggestions.
>>
>>4680544
thank you very much for this!.... Now I want a translation of the novel even more =(
>>
>>4681205
Amen brother.
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1085343/d390e83162/

I found this interesting.
>>
>>4683080
>https://exhentai.org/g/1085343/d390e83162/
very interesting indeed.
>>
>new post
←メニューのHelp(求人)を更新しました。
7月中旬から8月上旬にかけて、背景を手掛けてくださる方を募集いたします。
現在いつもお手伝いして頂いている方にもお願いしていますので、
仕上げの工程に入るまでは、カットを分担して作業を進めて頂くことになります。

また、項目の中にはありませんが
表紙彩色のブラッシュアップ(大まかな塗りまでは済んでいるのでディティールの部分を)と
タイトル文字などのデザインをお願いできる方がもしいましたら、こちらもお願いしたいです。
>>
>>4683453
Help indeed. If this is true. There is fucking way he'll be able to release anything in time for Comiket unless this is related to his RPGMAKER game.
>>
>>4683466
*no fucking way. He's really desperate if he's advertising in his blog. Did his staff quit or something?
>>
>>4683453
Hiring for the background stages, other areas are already covered for now.
>>
>>4683453
I won't be surprised if a version 2 will be released on Toranoana. Does this confirm he is working on something new? If it's Nier Automata doujin, shakuganexa will definitely scan it no matter what he says. He's a massive 2B fan. However, I can see Emil being the protagonist rather than 9S.
>>
Because we're sad fuckers, new fan-novel:
>https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=8270457

Pretty boring stuff, expanding on Yuu's observation that Kyouka goes to the gym a lot. Yuu x Kyouka stuff.
>>
>>4683754
>i have the imagination of a spoon
>yuu BTFO
ftfy
>>
>>4681205
I know right
>>
>>4683754
Great now there's something else from this series I hope gets translated
>>
>>4683754
6/9/2017
>>
>>4683754
Tfw you wish google translate wasn't so bad
>>
>>4683791
Google translate it. I'm reading the whole novel page by page and Google translate isn't that bad. It's readable but I'm still missing actual translation.
>>
>>4683913
Don't expect the narrative to be as smooth as shakuganexa's translation.
>>
>>4683913
You understand the context of the story but it gets so jumbled up at times it becomes a chore trying to read it. Google translate is good for sentences but has difficulties handling paragraphs
>>
Has someone bothered to properly translate the fan novels?
>>
File: 23.jpg (108KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
108KB, 1000x1500px
>>4684254
I read them all with Google translate but nothing more.
>>
>>4684254
Why would anyone even bother translating fan novels? It's kind of Idiotic considering their quality. The only fan novel that I cared about is shakuganexa's enslavement of the tachibanas because he is willing to do something new.
>>
>>4684296
July/2020...true?
>>
>>4684422
I think that is a lot of time for a simple figurine (altough very well made figurine), maybe its due to be released on July the 20th of this year?
>>
>>4684935
Unless it's a late post, I think it needs at least a quarter (of the year) =/
>>
>>4684296
>>4684422
What?
Where is the source / pre-order page?
>>
>>4685006
http://anmaxjpcom.blog.fc2.com
>>
>>4675806
What's mtsp?
>>
>>4685080
lol
>>
>>4685080
it´s a brand of detergent.
>>
So.... there isnt any kind of update regarding Tachibana? Nothing? Nada? Niet? Rien? Nandemonai?
>>
>>4685934
It's dead, Jim
Jin has moved on and you should too
>>
>>4686139
crap =(
>>
>>4686139
No, there is a leak in 2ch and it is another Tachibana Chapter.
>>
>>4686139
>>4686378
Retards, nothing of this is true.

He hasn't said anything new since a year ago. The chance of sequel is same as always 50/50.
>>
>>4686381
>been on record saying he has no plans to continue drawing Tachibana
>hasn't drawn any Tachibana in the last three years except for the novel illustrations, which he himself said is not to be considered canon but rather part of an alternate story line
>already said he was planning on releasing something Fate-related for C92 and maybe an original work as well
>still "50/50 chances" of releasing a sequel of Tachibana
I don't know what it's gonna take to convince you people that Tachibana is over
He could release a book where a serial killer suddenly breaks into the Tachibana household, beheads all of the girls and uses their blood to write "THIS IS IT, THERE ARE NOT GONNA BE ANY MORE TACHIBANA SEQUELS" on the wall and I'm sure there will be people debating when the next sequel is gonna come out
>>
>>4686384
Only the fact it's not over in the same way as Sakiko with all that shit-ton of inconclusive stuff.
Open "endings" are meant to keep fans asking for sequel by design.
>>
>>4686384
Jin is working on a Tachibana RPG MAKER game. Three heroines and a shota... What does it remind you off?
>>
>>4686393
It reminds me of something that should be released this summer because that would be awesome! (still... a game with just the shota doesnt sound that interesting nor fun....)
>>
If you want me to scan the novel Omake, I need a donation of £10. All of the donation will go towards acquiring the book and shipping cost. I need it this week since It will be shipped with Lustful Flowers 4.

>Begging for Donations
I guess my reputation in this community has now dropped to the negatives. If anyone won't donate, I can't get it. I'm saving up my money for Comiket and I only have enough money for Lustful Flowers and it's shipping.
>>
File: DEDWEqoUMAEFaBR.jpg (105KB, 743x750px) Image search: [Google]
DEDWEqoUMAEFaBR.jpg
105KB, 743x750px
>>4686393
Unless Jin says so, it should be presumed that the RPG is not related to Tachibana. Speaking of Tachibana, Miito Shido is creating his own "Tachibana" series. It will feature a MILF with a big ass, a loli with slender arms and legs and JK with big breasts.
>>
Don't be silly, then we'd just talk about the inevitable prequel of Kyouka with the old guy she mentions tried to take advantage of her.
>>
>>4686823
Oh.. that sounds like something to look forward to
>>
誌名予定 遠坂家ノ家計事情10
ジャンル予定 創作・アニメ・ゲーム(男性向)
サイズ B5
ページ数 60ページ
頒布価格 -
発行(予定) 新刊

looks like no summary vol. 2
Tohsaka 10, 60 pages
>>
A single chapter (unless there's a trick somewhere and it's 30 pages of tohsaka and 30 of something else later)
>>
>>4688360
Really??
>>
>>4688429
It's what says on the comiket website
>>
>>4688431
Ah.! Thanks
>>
>>4688360
Gonna wait for the Toranoana release, since there may be some additions later. But as much as I like Tohsaka, I'm getting bored of her. Jin should make a Fate/Grand Order doujin. I want to see him draw Meltlilith or Astolfo (Lol).
>>
i heard there's a 50% chance that the new release will be Tachibana, the hype is real!
>>
>>4688578
>new release
Are you blind anon? It's tohsaka 10.
There is nothing weird about 60 pages long, that's how Jin rolls best.
>>
where's the good english script for
https://exhentai.org/g/888924/427d7ddf58/
I am free for a week
>>
>>4688583
Tohsaka 8 was the best one IMO and it had 50 pages
>>
>>4688627

Chapters 1&2 (from page 2 to 152) - doujin-moe's translation, I guess
Chapther 3 (from page 153 to 209)- either doujin-moe's or q&b's
Last chapter- this one: >>4680544
>>
>>4688675
Chapter 1: Doujin Moe
Chapter 2 Doujin Moe
Chapter 3: Doujin Moe
Chapter 4: is >>4680544

Do not use any other translations. QB's translation has been debunked and found out to be an inferior translation compared to Doujin Moe's.
>>
>>4676762
Damnnn I hate being a poorfag
>>
>>4688360
Great! Tohsaka!...... said no one ever...
>>
>>4688881
Anon you are dumb.
>>
>>4688627
If you're really doing it, start with chapter 4. The others have been typeset already.
>>
>>4689965
Good thing the script has already been posted.
>>
File: Tohsakake08_0049.jpg (476KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tohsakake08_0049.jpg
476KB, 1131x1600px
I been waiting for this for a long long time
>>
Man, I wish Koharu had her own series just like her mother
>>
He should do a sequel to educating a new wife.
>>
>>4690725
Me,too..
>>
And here I am, a simple boy, standing in a simple thread wondering if there exists a fully translated version of the novel... asides from the one that was translated using an online translator; because that one makes no sense.
>>
>>4691328
>asides from the one that was translated using an online translator.

Are you talking about shakuganexa's translation? Have you seen his Kaki Hoshuu novel translation? We already established he is a real translator, not a machine translator. Let's make this clear, no hentai novel has ever been translated. Tachibana is the closest to that. There is no full translation of the novel and there won't be unless a translator picks up where shakuganexa left off and does it for free.

If anything, it just show what a person can do with effort. It's a damn shame shaku is pouring that effort to Lustful Berry rather than Tachibana.
>>
>>4691328
Rather than begin, you should do something to achieve your wish. Shakuganexa learned Japanese to be able to read Lustful Berry.
>>
>>4691328
There isn't.
Just copy paste a bunch of lines at a time to Google Translate.
>>
Can anyone share some stuff similar to the massage into creampies in tachibana please?
>>
>>4691346
Respect
>>
>>4688627

How far have you gotten typesetting?
>>
File: 139.jpg (2MB, 2115x3040px) Image search: [Google]
139.jpg
2MB, 2115x3040px
>>4690725
Koharu-chan deserves 2 books for herself, she truly has no equal.
>>
>>4691572
She also deserves a better coloring effort too.

The version from those Chinese guys just hurts my eyes. Very lazy and minimal effort without any color control whatsoever.
>>
File: 049.png (2MB, 2117x3036px) Image search: [Google]
049.png
2MB, 2117x3036px
>>4691572
YES ! I AGREE !!!!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN JIN !!! >:D
>>
File: 4.jpg (132KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
132KB, 848x1200px
waifu material
>>
File: DC9P3G_WsAA-_3b.jpg (117KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
DC9P3G_WsAA-_3b.jpg
117KB, 1200x833px
I hope the new Rin book is as good as the one in the past because his last three releases where underwhelming.
>>
>>4692288
Could he reference Ishtar a some point? I mean it's a different universe and all it should make no sense here, unless the chapter it's a dream sequence or spin-off.
>>
>>4692300
Probably in the bonus pages, if there are any. The shipping cost from Japan is so expensive, £23 for just two books!? That's £50 overall to acquire two books, that's insane! Granted I could have saved £10 if I didn't choose EMS. I wish Mandarake stock new books rather than used because their DHL shipping is so much cheaper and faster.

I'm going to have to do a lot of rethinking for my C92 list. Kaki Hoshuu is the only guaranteed title. If Jin does not register his doujin in Toranoana within a week, I will be getting Fuetakishi's twin "NTR" doujins instead. If that happens, I hope someone else will scan it good, not lazily.
>>
>>4676822
Just you wait, Otome Function is right around the corner.
>>
>>4688360
>60 pages
I already feel like cumming
>>
>>4692313
Get the novel omake, HQ scans are missing please.
>>
>>4691341
There's plenty hentai novels that have been translated dude where the hell have you been. I'm not saying this one will finish just saying you're wrong saying none have
>>
>>4691627
Let's see your lazy ass do better
>>
>>4693347
There has been from series but not an actually full on hentai novel. Furthermore, the translations you mentioned are funded by donations and patreons. Most light novel translators copy and paste a whole novel page in Google Translate, replace the names and effectively rewrite any inaccuracies. I'm very concerned about the mass amounts of light novel translations being released everyday. I hope most of them are actually translations not rewrites. I suppose trusting is what we can only do since we can't compare the quality of the translations to the original. Not all popular translators are actually translators. Anyone heard of the Vanadis Fiasco that rocked Baka Tsuki?
>>
>>4693365
Regarding shakuganexa's translation of the Tachibana novel, except for chapter 4 (or what has been translated from it), is a pyrrhic translation. He managed to preserve the general plot and events but it's full of errors, akward translations and mistakes at the basic level. It's a example of why a beginner shouldn't translate a hentai novel. It was way out of his league. You'll understand the story but the dialogue is poor. Anyone saying that shakuganexa fuck up the translation of the novel is right, but saying he is a bad translator is wrong. While I know he was still learning Japanese when he translate it, you can't deny the low quality of his first translation.

There is significant improvements from chapter 4, although he dropped it before he was getting good. I can understand why he doesn't want to continue it. His Kaki Hoshuu translation is top notch and shows he can translate paragraphs. His manga translations are good, though he sometimes make errors and likes to exaggerate as many have already pointed out.

I think it would be best if a new translator starts from the beginning because the original translation has a lot of problems.
>>
>>4693349
Did i strike a nerve? Go back to strangling your dick to irrelevant coloring, obviously you wouldn't know what a good CG work is because your eyes have been lying to you.

Enjoy your sad life.
>>
>>4691627
The japanese ones are objectively better but way too incomplete.
>>
>>4688881
man, his tohsaka series are hot
>>
File: 147a.jpg (656KB, 2116x3046px) Image search: [Google]
147a.jpg
656KB, 2116x3046px
I would like to meet Kyoka-san again.
>>
>>4694443
NO!!!!! There are already too many

Yuika and koharu please!!
>>
>>4694493
Give me Yuika,please!
>>
Come back shion... I'm still waiting for the Futaba images....
>>
File: 1479601860908.gif (252KB, 357x478px) Image search: [Google]
1479601860908.gif
252KB, 357x478px
>>4675806
Hello, i've never read this one before, i just want to ask, how "depressing/sad" the ntr twist is by ntr standards? I remember in the early threads that it's not that bad but i just want to confirm.

and yes, i'm trying to get started with ntr.
>>
>>4694654
>depressing/sad
say what? it's amazing anon, this circle and a few others make great ntr stories
>>
>>4694654
Jin/MTSP doesn't really concentrate too much on the psychological aspects of NTR (eg what happens to the protagonist after/while he finds out about the cheating), save for a few exceptions
If you're interested in the psychological aspects (= heavier NTR), try Mashiraga Aki, Toko-ya, Ver9, Xration and maybe Nagare Ippon and Tanaka Aji
If you're not interested in them (= more light-hearted NTR), try Kon-Kit, Higenamuchi, Seto Yuuki and Sanagi Torajirou
>>
>>4688627

Is this happening? If you get bored and don't feel like finishing it, upload what you got. I might give it a shot.
>>
>>4695025
MTSP curse strikes again!
>>
>>4694654
The only sad and depressing part about Tachibana is that the story is incomplete and Jin problably will never finish it. So, yeah, the story is fucking awesome but then you will feel that something is missing in your life (half life 3 syndrome?). Just look at this threads, people have been years in this boat xD
>>
>>4695167
Nothing will ever end until we see Koharu'chan giving birth to her baby.
>>
>>4695167
The story is complete. The ending is perfect, actually since it shows Jin's indecisiveness, leaving it up to the reader's interpretation. Jin himself said the story is complete and any future Tachibana works will be spin offs, focusing on Kyouka's past rather the continuing the story.

Whoever saying the story is incomplete is delusional, whether you like it or not, the story is over.
>>
>>4693415
>The japanese ones

>>4694443
This is the Japanese coloring version you were talking about? Cause it's definitely not better or worse than the Chinese one because they are both using the exact same technique.
>>
>>4695499
The Japanese ones are better. The chinese colouring hurts my eyes. That's suprising since my monitor has low saturation. Colouring should have made the manga better but it instead made it underwhelming. A more realistic skin tone colouring and shadowing would make the manga better. It didn't help that they were using the old scans.
>>
File: [Jin]Persona5-Futaba-01.png (4MB, 1500x2177px) Image search: [Google]
[Jin]Persona5-Futaba-01.png
4MB, 1500x2177px
>>
>>4695767
Where did this come from?
>>
>>4694654
Tachibana is a different type of NTR story, it doesn't use the boring standard "dude gets his girlfriend raped and cries in a corner while she gets fucked ahegao" but rather plays out the reader's expectation of said boring standard stories.

The start is actually brilliant in that the entire first chapter is 100% vanilla romance in the brewing. Most NTR works completely omit this part or just put some basic flashbacks "she was my childhood friend" to go straight to the stealing, but not here. You get to read a full detailed introduction of all three girls all differently attracted to MC in some way or form, all 100% legit vanilla and that's what makes it such a great kick for what's to come.

Then comes the stealing, but unlike most stories where it goes straight to "rape>she loves it" within the span of a few pages and thus destroying any characterization, here it's long, detailed, it takes its time to dig up how the girls feel and think about it, all the while you as the reader can realize how they're deluding and giving themselves excuses to keep doing more and more.
>>
File: 30_IMG_30.jpg (3MB, 2000x2852px) Image search: [Google]
30_IMG_30.jpg
3MB, 2000x2852px
>>4695767
OMG... Shion-sama is BACK !!!
please Shion-sama, could you please color THIS ?
prrrrrrretty pleeeeeeaaaaase ??? :-D
>>
>>4695865
Also the girls are all different types of goods and cater to all sorts of fetishes. You have the mature older woman, the clumsy big-breasted glasses girl and the cocky tsundere sister.
Unlike most stories the men aren't jerks or fat rapists either, they're all handsome, capable, and want to please the girls as much as have their fun fucking them, which makes every couple feel like a little vanilla-story in itself despite the overall NTR setting of the event.
Pair this with reading each girl's trains of thoughts slowly moving and escalating towards sex and you can see why Tachibana is such a great story, "stealing" done right.

There's no brainwashing or magic drug or fantasy super-cock at work here, just three guys who know what they're doing, three sexually frustrated girls and the two of those matching together perfectly.
>>
>>4695767
Yes. Thank you for this Shion. This is what you call colouring. Everything is perfect.
>>
>>4695767
>*autistics screaching*
Thank you based anon, even tho the girl is a worthless chestlet !~!!!!!!!
>>
>>4693415
>>4695510
>Japanese

>>4695767
Is this the Japanese colorer you guys are talking about? And does he/she speak English? Curious what program is being used.
>>
>>4696089
No. However, he is better than the Japanese colourers in my opinion. I hope he does the second Futaba page. To be honest, the way he coloured the page, he actually made Jin's doujin so much better. It would be a colouring masterpiece if he coloured the entire doujin but I don't think he will do it (but I would be super happy if he proves me wrong).
>>
>>4695883
>no brainwashing or magic drug or fantasy super-cock at work here
You read too many hentai man. Massage turning into groping session unwittingly doesn't really happen IRL, you'll get police called onto you pretty fast. Also they explicitly used magic hentai drug that clouds judgement, but doesn't remove the girls' motor skill. Finally the rapists do have super cocks.
>>
>>4696089
uneducated opinion:

The 2ch guy does the color only for skin and hair AFAIK.
He attempts to give them a less comic look and more "realistic" approach but always risks the feeling of lacking depth because of it.

Our local anon works the entire page with backgrounds and objects too.
His colors mostly focus in deep blues and oranges, this might be a deal-breaker for a good portion of viewers.

In the end it's all personal taste.
>>
>>4696136
See this is a fine example of what speedreaders think, yes.
But then if you check the whole story correctly you realize that the "drug" was nothing but a mere stimulant and had nothing to do with "clouding judgement" (utter and total bullshit).
The reason why they all have sex with the guys (whose cocks are all normal save for that one huge donger guy) is because all the three Tachibanas were sexually frustrated, ovulating and overall horny people whom got steadily eased in by the guy's tricks and persuasions.
>>
>>4696136
>Also they explicitly used magic hentai drug that clouds judgement
>[citation needed]

there's no indication whatsoever that any of the girls had their mind impaired, in fact they all stayed true to their characterizations all the way until the end
>>
>>4696155
I'm pretty all of Jin's women do it partially on their own accord at the beginning, and then mostly on their own accord at the end.
The "against her will" conditions are just barely there to spice things up.
>>
The drugs are strong aphrodisiacs. The girls are more like forced into it, then slowly becoming consensual. The drug cloud their judgement, it affects their body and the girls weren't able to keep their urges check. One thing led to another.

Saying that the Tachibana were sexually frustrated is very wrong. In exception to Kyouka, Koharu and Yuika weren't. Its more like that haven't tasted a real man's cock. The aprodisiacs definitely increased their hunger for sex and resulted to the girls saying it can't be helped. Their bodies were impaired, not their mind. Tachibana is not as vanilla as you think. Their heightened sexual levels influence them to make dumb decisions.

The translation for the matome ban makes things clearer. However, the novel gives a very detailed account in Kyouka's perspective regarding what the drugs do while she was in the karaoke.

The girls never heard of the phrase, once you go black, you never go back (Joking >o<)
>>
>>4696189
Saying that the drug clouded their judgement is a gross overstatement though. What they did they did themselves, and were already really horny before taking it.

This is no case of the usual "magic hentai drug" that turns saints into sluts. They were sluts to begin with.
>>
>>4696191
Like Lustful Berry, it's heavily implied (or is in the novel) the drugs are just strong aphrodisiacs. The tachibanas are not sluts. They are normal girls who got their drinks spiked, tricked and technically raped before becoming consensual. Only after they have sex with a few more guys and started acting lewd can they be called sluts.
>>
>>4696200
Either way this was no case of magical hentai drug.
>>
>>4696189
>Saying that the Tachibana were sexually frustrated is very wrong
No it's not, all men and women with severe desire bottled up are sexually frustrated whether they know it or not.
>>
Guys... It's just PORN. And DRAWN PORN on top of that. Stop making this a matter of State, for Christ sake.
What does it matter if Kyouka was sexually frustrated because she had not tasted a man in several years and her daughters were just too innocent ? i mean WHO CARES ?? :-D
People are reacting to Koharu giving in to her lust as if the sky turned red and dinosaur eggs started falling from it... CHILL boys !
>>
>>4696269
>stop liking things that are better than average guys!
>nothing ever matters guys!

Yeah no. Fuck off.
>>
>>4696269
Yuika anal virginity is more important than my cat's life anon, screw you.
>>
I ask if what remains of tachibana will be withdrawn to censorship and mosaics
>>
>>4695767
Who's this?
The girl not the anon.
>>
>>4696382
Dude, put in some effort at least. Everything is practically in the file name...
>>
>>4696155
Also, I think the guys have unusually large cocks. If what Koharu said in the novel, then their cocks is at least two to three times longer than You and I'm sure she was sucking brute when she said that.
>>
>>4696403
Well of course, Yuu is a little kid.
One of the guys is definitely bigger than average though, it's his whole character point.
>>
>>4696428
But Yuu is a teenager not a kid, probably sixteen years old. He is a typical Japanese kid. In fact, I would say he is a portrayal of a realistic Japanese guy trying to chase fantasy girls.
>>
>>4696403
compared to Yuu

"Roided" dude = 2x length, 3x girth
"Underling" dude = 2.5x, 2.5x
"Boss" dude = 4x, 2.5x
>>
Tohsaka fatman = 3x, 3x
so Rin is the overall *winner*
>>
>>4696447
Boss dude is 3x at most. Koharu said 2 to 3 times at most.
>>
>>4696452
Koharu only took the brute dude tho.
>>
>>4696447
There's no way they'd be 3x
That's like 12+ inches of girth which is ridiculous
>>
>>4696456
Not an expert here but Yuu is a lower class among other japanese by his own admission.
He might very well be 6cm (compared to normal 10cm), making Curly 24cm a feasible 4x.

>>4696452
Unreliable narrator. She closes her eyes 90% of the time.
>>
>>4696458
Get a tape measure and measure that for yourself
>>
>>4696452
She always shut her eyes tight so....
unless you think she measured the thing with her vagina.
>>
File: MB_0032.jpg (279KB, 1280x1822px) Image search: [Google]
MB_0032.jpg
279KB, 1280x1822px
>>4696455
>>4696458
I think Koharu was speaking in general. I think she and the guys were also making fun of Yuika whom they said sucks at blowjob.

But honestly, I was actually surprised how small Yuu's penis was so Koharu was probably right. I still think boss man is 3x but could be 3.5x. No wonder he failed to deflower Koharu properly.
>>
File: MB_0021-1.jpg (270KB, 1280x1820px) Image search: [Google]
MB_0021-1.jpg
270KB, 1280x1820px
>>4696470
I never realized how small Yuu's dick was. There's no way the girls will be able to be satisfied with his cock after tasting a normal guy's cock especially Koharu. Even Kyouka said so in the last chapter.
>>
>>4696470
I wonder who's bigger, Yuu or Rin from Xration's Onigashima series.
>>
>>4696483
I think even a normal 10yo could dominate both Yuu-kun and Rin-kun, fuck they look more effeminate than a little girl.
>>
File: SaHa_Sakiko_27.png (512KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_Sakiko_27.png
512KB, 1115x1600px
>>4696480
>>4696483
I have said and heard it before.
These so called MCs are a joke and the incompatibility with the female lead(s) it's strongly empathized from beginning to end.

Sadly for them, there is almost never a second choice or proper partner for them to aim at the end
https://nhentai.net/g/197019/27/
https://nhentai.net/g/197019/28/

MTSP only gave Mino from Sakiko-san a nice girl to have a future together.
>>
>>4696495
Well that's the point, they may be closer romantically but they're nowhere near a good match in terms of actual couple.
>>
File: kt.jpg (470KB, 1920x1048px) Image search: [Google]
kt.jpg
470KB, 1920x1048px
to settle the issue for good:
Koharu-chan's oral judgment time.
>>
>>4696550
Woah, I still can't believe how small Yuu is. No wonder he is mistakenly labelled as a shota. Jin was harsh with his character. Other than being childhood friends with Yuika and Koharu, he has no redeeming qualities. You will probably commit suicide like Darabuchi's Takabou if he ever see that DVD. For Yuika and Koharu, they mistakenly though of Yuu as a man, when they experienced a real man, they can't help but enjoy themselves.
>>
>>4696645
>>4696550
So this is why they never got pregnant, uh?
>>
>>4696660
Oh you mean the novel

>>4696645 >>4696550 well yeah that seals the deal
In case someone here doesn't know this, in the novel Yuu doesn't stay sexless at the end and keeps going unprotected with the 3 girls.

After 6 months of "constant work" none of them is pregnant yet, meaning he's unable to produce sperm, or he just can't shoot it deep enough, or the their wombs reject his sperm every time he tries.
>>
>>4696470
It's not that he can deflower Yuika, what happens is that Yuika has factually the smallest pussy of them all. It got stretched a lot but still is noticeable smaller/tighter than the other 2.
>>
And now we start comparing imaginary dick sizes... Man, we REALLY need an update on Jin's blog !!!
>>
>>4696550
>comparing
>left is slightly smaller than the space from tip of her nose to chin
>now look right side
Ok I didn't believe it at first but Curly is a bit more than x3 in large and over x2 in girth.

Gotta wonder which one is Jin self-insert? He's Japanese after all.
>>
>>4695767
Link to gallery?
>>
*kek*
This is the confirmation Shakuganexa was asking for, >>4696645 Yuu got deleted for shota content.
>>
>>4696550
Yuika would have snapped off those cocks.
>>
>>4697235
First time I see a janitor doing something productive for a thread.
>>
>>4697351
No, Yuika would have rimmed their assholes.
>>
>>4698356
Please make this real
>>
I got the omake but I don't know when I will scan it. Considering Comiket is in August and Lustful Berry, It will probably be November until I scan it. Scanning is boring and there isn't really incentive for me to scan it. Don't even ask me about MTSP's C92. I'm not going to wait for it and it will probably be until the release of Lustful Flowers 5 when I can order it. Ordering a single doujin from Japan is just too expensive. I hope someone scan it high quality like the Kaki Hoshuu Compilation so I don't have to scan it.
>>
File: 01_IMG_1.jpg (2MB, 2196x3056px) Image search: [Google]
01_IMG_1.jpg
2MB, 2196x3056px
>>4698653
Finally!
>>
>>4698663
>It will probably be November until I scan it.
That's four months of further waiting.
>>
Nope, that's 95 days and counting down.
>>
>>4698653
I dont mean to sound ungrateful or anything but... hasnt the omake been scanned and translated already? =S
>>
>>4698835
average quality
>>
>>4698835
That's why scanning it is not a priority. While I did say November, I can't rule out any delays.
>>
>>4698835
Old raws are slightly below average and Shakuganexa has a better setup for scanning.
The main reason is that MTSP uses very fine digital tones and your standard raw loses too much detail in the process.
>>
>>4699147
Does it even matter? It's way too late now. Even if the scans are released, no one will bother editing it.
>>4698929
shakuganexa has a habit of promising things. I bet that he won't release it in November and be delayed until 2018. He only puts his ass to work when it's Miito Shido. Also, why haven't you released the scans for Lustful Flowers? It's not in E Hentai and your scans are way too highres and detailed to be the ones in the galleries? Why is it on embargo?
>>
>>4699147
Does it even matter? It's way too late now. Even if the scans are released, no one will bother editing it.
>>4698929
shakuganexa has a habit of promising things. I bet that he won't release it in November and be delayed until 2018. He only puts his ass to work when it's Miito Shido. Also, why haven't you released the scans for Lustful Flowers? It's not in E Hentai and your scans are way too highres and detailed to be the ones in the galleries? Why is it on embargo? Why aren't you sharing it?
>>
>>4699157
imho HQ scans are rare and a collectible on themselves
>>
>>4699159
Stop using my name. Seriously, even a shakuganexa apparently exist in /d/. I won't release my scans for Lustful Flowers or any of Miito Shido's works. It's not being greedy or selfish but I have my reasons not to. In fact, I might do the same for any of my scans in the future, make it available for translation purposes only rather than share it so the sales won't be affected.
>>
File: 297_MB_0298.jpg (2MB, 2136x3044px) Image search: [Google]
297_MB_0298.jpg
2MB, 2136x3044px
>>
>>4699589
Is this the new scans?
You are using denoise filters? leave it untouched please!
>>
>>4699613
it's
https://exhentai.org/s/1b7bbbe4ff/901612-45
with some filter
>>
>>4696115
I'll definitely get the second page out to you as soon as i can. Wouldn't have been possible without your scans bud.

I was working on them quite a while back but life started throwing a lot my way with work so i couldn't pick it back up until last weekend.

I actually really like Tae and hope i can find the time to do hers and some others. It's also nice that each girl has their own little story so whatever i can manage to do, it won't feel to incomplete.

>>4695866
Give me some time.
>>
>>4699700
Anything with Koharu and Yuika plz!

https://nhentai.net/g/152735/161/
https://nhentai.net/g/152735/162/
>>
Anybody got a link to the LN? My Google fu fails me here
>>
>>4699700
Not that anon but...
Take your time! Don't let this be your sole focus :)
>>
File: 64059735_p0_master1200.jpg (441KB, 1200x702px) Image search: [Google]
64059735_p0_master1200.jpg
441KB, 1200x702px
Guys, check this out.
It seems that he did the 2 animations shows us this seems to have an idea for another animation
>>
File: 64059735_p1_master1200.jpg (484KB, 1200x702px) Image search: [Google]
64059735_p1_master1200.jpg
484KB, 1200x702px
>>
File: 64059735_p4_master1200.jpg (496KB, 1200x702px) Image search: [Google]
64059735_p4_master1200.jpg
496KB, 1200x702px
Check the link to see the entire set of images

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64059735
>>
>>4700484
>>4700479
>>4700477
Where is it?
>>
>>4700485
>Where is it?
in pixiv

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64059735
>>
>>4700490
He means who's getting penetrated.
>>
>>4700497
Im gonna go with Yuika
>>
>>4676777
It feels like borderline NTR, what pity do you feel for a kid?
>>
>>4676777
Maybe is not a short answer, but I think that is mostly because in the story it actually took a while for the girls to end up having sex with the guys instead of being mind broken immediately by some weird drug or spell.
Also, the combination of a young mother with her daughters is amazing.
>>
Wow... suddenly this thread went awfully silent....shocker....
>>
I rather not speculate much about Rin's fate, just happy we'll be able to see her go crazy with the big guy once again.
>>
>>4698653
>Scanning is boring

yup, you cant usually multitask (like watching some anime/movie) while doing it.
I usually turn on some random interesting podcasts while scanning stuff to keep myself from getting bored.
>>
How old are the mother and the daughters?
>>
>>4705998
apparently both daughters are 21 (with Yuika being the oldest), and I think Kyouka´s age is never mentioned.
>>
>>4705998
On tape they were told to declare 21 to avoid legal problems. I would say 19.

Kyoka... probably 38?
>>
>>4706012
She looks 30 but my final bet is 42.
>>
>>4706012
now that you mention it... in the first chapter of the manga the kid mentions that koharu is his age while Yuika is older... maybe... 17, 16? we all know how in hentai and anime the proportions dont respect age,
>>
>>4706018
Yuika & Koharu = same year birth.
>>
File: yesu.png (99KB, 397x391px) Image search: [Google]
yesu.png
99KB, 397x391px
Whut they're actually underage ?

Oh I forgot, its before they started College I think.
>>
>>4688627
anon, are you alive? Would be of any help if I were to write down the script and upload it to pastebin or even helping typesetting?
This work deserves to be in better scans, so let's make an effort!
>>
>>4706637
I have 10 dollars to throw for the newest tohsaka.
>>
>>4706618
IIRC it's 18 in Japan too but 21 is better because of the porno video?

Also
>i stopped having sex with them to show i'm more of a man!
Wtf, a 10yo could beat up this kid.
>>
New sugar daddy for Kyouka when
An ojisan from Kyouka's office finds out about the video. Someone make this happen!
>>
>>4706674
That would be a step back imho, Rin already covers that kind of story.
>>
>>4706699
No, it would hot as fuck.
>>
>>4706026
Can you blame the man? I ain't taking a three month break from Kyouka.
>>
>>4706948
Maybe they were just born the same day, 5 minutes one after the other.
>>
>>4706948
Exactly what Curly said in matome ban, and exactly what any man in their right mind would say =).
>>
Wait, twins are not supposed to be identical?
>>
>>4707099
dizygotic/fraternal, dude
>>
So with both daughters being 21, and assuming Kyouka got pregnant when she was 16, that would make Kyouka 37.... sounds legit.
>>
>>4707880
19 not 21
>>
>>4707941
maybe 18
>>
File: 64182404_p0.jpg (2MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
64182404_p0.jpg
2MB, 3000x4500px
>>
Koharu is the same age as Yuu so she's 16 while Yuika is either 18 or 19. Considering Kyouka is a very successful career woman, she probably had Yuika in her early twenties. Kyouka is very likely in her early forties, the most popular range for MILFS.
>>
>>4708038
still... that is one of the best milfs that have ever been drawn
>>
Ok let's be real for a minute.

Kyoka couldn't be a mother on her teens, she had to have at least some time for studies and career assuming she started early, at 15 let's say.

So she gets pregnant and gives birth at 22, both sisters can very well be twins so they have 18. Present Kyoka is 40.
>>
>>4708091
40+ easily
>>
Kyoka:42
Yuika&Koharu:20
>>
kyoka:BBA
yuika:tunder
koharu:chisyou
>>
>>4708696
ehm.... what?
>>
>>4708696
Same here... what?
>>
File: 1372041887494.jpg (87KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1372041887494.jpg
87KB, 640x448px
>7 days and no preview yet
>>
>>4709393
He..hard working...and 7~8day update
>>
It may be my idea but do not believe Jin is making bosetos of the new versions of Saber ie Atorias Pendragon, or Mordred (Saber Red) by the new anime Fate Apocrypha and the game fate / grand order
This making new fanbook of Fate and that is why it is slowing down and possibly we do not see much of the in this event of summer
>>
I'm not gonna make it guys, one more week is one week too much!
>>
It's going to be C92 soon and there's still no previews? What the fuck?
>>
It's a Tohsaka-ke, right? Will it have an FGO or FA omake?
>>
>>4710350
Some artists are known to make announcements really late, it's not really anything new
It's usually artists with little online presence like Jin
>>
last Comikets , Jin Preview's like came out 1 day before comiket i believe.

CMIIW
>>
>>4699745
The only good place to find it was at the website of the guy who was translating it
>>
>>4710818
We all know that Jin is not the most punctual person, he is going to probably upload some previews less than a day from the event.
>>
He (almost) always does it the friday, that's thursday for us
>>
Still feel dissapointed that Jin will not draw any more Tachibana =(
>>
>>4712309
For now?
If he's still using its image for his comic markets' cuts, there might be hope.
>>
>>4712309
I think it's kind of obvious he will someday.
>>
>>4712440
that is what I also think and keeps me hoping.
>>
>>4712450
Someday can be a long wait though.

Why 60 pages for tohsaka? there is a trick or are we really at the ending?
>>
>>4712595
Don't really know but since the first compilation was 5 chapters long, I guess with this one (the 10 th) he might end it and release he second one next comiket (?).
Anyhow, what I'm looking forward to is what he says in the afterword about future projects.
>>
I guess I won't be getting his C92 work. No previews and him looking for help a while ago can only mean he is releasing another draft. I bet that the second compilation will feature a remastered edition.
>>
>>4713080
At least I still have 3 more Lustful Flowers volumes to look forward to.
>>
>>4712595
60p isn't that weird for him, in fact his best works are usually 50+ pages.
>>
I just realized Rin has never been pregnant before, maybe this will be a first?
>>
>>4713467
That would be so amazingly hot, anon.
>>
>>4713080
You already said you weren't going to get his C92 work. Why do people even look up to you at this point?
>>
>>4713467
Rin has never been pregnant before? In what sense? She has direct descendants in Heaven's Feel.
>>
>>4713603
In all senses, I just searched exhentai and the closest we ever got it's a bersarker creampie & some other with a positive pregnant test.
But Rin has never been drawn pregnant (with a pregnant belly) on any form afaik.
>>
>>4713603
>Rin has never been pregnant before? In what sense? She has direct descendants in Heaven's Feel.
Are you smoking anon because wut?
>>
>4713599
You never get the joke do you? I'm not going to get his C92 work because I will be waiting for the Toranoana version considering how unprepared Jin is this summer. I won't scan a draft version. In fact if its like Persona 5 version 1 quality again, I won't get it even if it's listed on Toranoana immediately. I'll probably wait for the second compilation featuring the remastered edition. You guys wouldn't mind anyway.

Takeda Hiromitsu hasn't put his C92 work on Toranoana yet which disappoints me since It's my pick to be the best C92 NTR doujin unless Kaki Hoshuu pulls something different this time although that 54 page Shoot The Moon Doujin may just steal that best NTR crown if the plot is what I think it is.
>>
Calm your autistic screeching, knowing his modus operandi he'll update the blog in the next 24 hours
>>
Jin update

('、3_ヽ)_
>>
>>4714211
Need an ASCII emoji translator.
>>
File: Pregrint.jpg (166KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Pregrint.jpg
166KB, 850x637px
>>4713467
>>4713617
There's a few pics on gelbooru, though.
>>
File: wat happen.png (26KB, 929x486px) Image search: [Google]
wat happen.png
26KB, 929x486px
errr ?

what happen ?
>>
>>4714835
Nothing, it's an emoji representing a dead person lying on the ground (the "3" is the mouth)
He's probably saying he's dead tired or some shit
>>
>>4714835
hes tired?
>>
>>4714842
>He's probably saying he's dead tired or some shit
So, Arnold snapped his neck and abandoned his corpse on an international flight?
>>
>>4714842
It's either he "completed" it at the nick of time, completed but can print it in time or he didn't complete it in time. If he didn't, that would be one less doujin to buy and I'm OK with that. Jin could release a doujin anytime with Toranoana yet choose not to. If he can't make it in time, he should consider releasing it whenever rather than during Comiket.
>>
File: jin.jpg (284KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
jin.jpg
284KB, 567x800px
Blog updated

Sample: http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/tk10sample/index.html
>>
>>4715669
It's gonna be a good weekend.
>>
>>4715669

Unlike previous samples, this one barely shows anything.
>>
Good
>>
>>4715669
She's so beautiful.
>>
Sadly enough he wrote in his blog, that the first "penis appearance" will be at page 39. The whole Doujin will be 55 pages long....but i still look forward to it....finally Tousaka again !
>>
>>4715818
Page 39? then what are those 30ish pages gonna be about? lol
>>
>>4715836
We see a bit of Shirou in the sample, so maybe he's trying to set up some actual NTR feelings in this chapter?
>>
>>4715818
>plot is gonna develop plot for 38 pages
>in a hentai book
ahahahaaa

This is why I love his books
>>
Before the hype begins, I'm going to snuff it out now. The doujin is incomplete as I expected, it is not a complete version. That means it's Persona 5 all over again, a draft version. Jin did admit that those who want the complete experience will need to wait and that means the doujin will be exclusive to comiket.

Jin disappoints again. I don't even care about the contents anymore, seems boring to me. I might just pretend it doesn't exist and wait for the second compilation of the series to save some money.

At least, I have one less doujin to buy this comiket and to scan. I wonder if I jinx it.
>>
>>4715865
Amazing, I Can't Wait To Sunday!
>>
File: sample.png (21KB, 887x654px) Image search: [Google]
sample.png
21KB, 887x654px
I cant see the sample ?
>>
>>4715818
This will be a fucking slice of life with a faceless old man. I hate jin.
>>
>>4716374
lmao, fuck off dude
>>
His persona doujin was really hot.
>>
File: 1492087100479.jpg (347KB, 1180x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492087100479.jpg
347KB, 1180x2000px
>>4715669
dis gonn be gud

I can feel it, this may be his magnum opus.
>>
>>4716825
>rhinofags
>>
スペース「8/13(日) シ-76b」
新刊「遠坂家ノ家計事情10」
B5/60p(本文56p) 頒布価格500円

サンプルページがこちらになります。
http://karen.saiin.net/~mitosupa/tk10sample/index.html (18禁)

サンプルよく分からない感じかもしれませんが、39pがチンコ初登場のページになります。
…やっぱり要領得ない説明で済みません(´ー`;)

下書きを進めている段階で、何か違うなとネームから直した結果このようになりました。
どういう流れになっているかは現物をお楽しみに、ということで。

I translated 1/3 statements in mtsp blog into English.

My space : On Sunday 13 August シ-76b(shi-76b)
New book: Affairs of Tosaka family 10
B5 size/60 pages (text content 56 pages) Price 500 yen

Sample page here!
-sample page adress- (This page is banned to those who is not as mature as 18 years old. )

In the sample page it is not obvious , but in 39 pages Dick enter the story for the first time.
Sorry, my description is too ambiguous to grasp the point.

When I illustrated, I feel like mistaking anything so that it end up with like this.
About the story line is secret, stay tuned until you get it.
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1099938/c4aaa32b95/
>>
>>4717296

"For anyone who did not know, MTSP is writting the sequel for "Tachibana-san..." (You can found some imagines in his blog). Maybe he will release it in C92 but I am not sure because there are few sample imagines for his "Fate/stay night" doujin series. "

is this true? or baitfag?
>>
>>4717337
I think the guy is just misinformed.
>>
>>4717337
if only was that easy...
>>
Where in the timeline does the scene go where they meet at the Karaoke and fuck at a hotel after? Is that before or after they meet again and then go to a hotel?
>>
>>4717388
That's in the novel, and happens on the second day at the beach.
>>
>how many of you felt the kick in the gut when the kid spotted the three dudes flirting with the Tachibana girls on the beach? (after reading 55 pages of vanilla)
>>
>>4717423
was like:
>will he(author) have the balls?
>is this happening?
>no fucking wayyyyy....
With the biggest smile ever, I think it lasted an entire week
>>
>>4717479
In fact it never faded out, not entirely, and don't think it ever will.
>>
Agghhhhhhhhhhh 2 more dayss
>>
>>4717634
Day 3 starts in a little over 12 hours, actually
Not that it matters since you'll probably have to wait days/weeks for scans
>>
>>4717634
>>4717486
You guys are are that what you are seeing in the previews are what you are getting right? I doubt anyone will scan this considering its exclusive to Comiket and incomplete. Chances of translation is also very low considering it is still incomplete which mean that dialogues may change in the remastered version, if there are any dialogue to begin with.
This guy >>4715865 knows what he is talking about. It is incomplete and nothing to be excited about. I pity anyone who will commission this in the future.
>>4717221
Why didn't you translate the important parts?
>>
>>4717687
>anyone
i say 3 to 4 cam raws
>translation is also very low
less than a month
>if there are any dialogue
most likely all dialogue will be there
>>
>>4717797
Aren't you listening? shakuganexa already confirmed that the doujin is incomplete. Jin himself said it in his blog. It is a draft version and what you see is what you will get in his own words. The persona doujin took months and needed to be commissioned to be translated, no one is translating a draft doujin. People can't accept Jin is a has been and no longer the hit artist he once was. Even his backgrounds and shadowing can't hide how bad Rin looks. Jin only has quality scans because of shakuganexa and once he's out, there will only be shit scans.
>>
>>4717687
Give it until end of August for a translation

>>4717840
And why would you care about what a random anon says? wait until tonight and see by yourself.
>>
>>4717840
>>4717687
It will be business as usual, chill out and come back tomorrow for news.
>>
>>4717842
Read it for yourself:
そして今回、テーマ的に背景や小物が重要だったはずなんですが、
殆ど丸投げする形になってしまいました……しかも、時間が乏しい中…。

ですので、この点は戻ってから補強する予定になります。
仕上げ面もかろうじてレベルなので、そちらも。あと作画も…少々… orz
P5の直しは試験的にやったものなので、あそこまでは弄りませんが。

もう毎度のことのようで本当に申し訳ありませんが、
ちゃんとした形で読みたいという方は、しばしお待ちいただくことになります。
デジタルのようにアップデート対応できれば良いんですが…それはそれで悪癖が加速しそうです(´□`;)

…悔いても時間は戻りませんので、あとは会場にてお届けするだけですね。
昨今、色々と難しいことも多いので安全第一、健康とマナーを守って楽しみましょう。

色々パーツ不足してます、申し訳ありません!
よろしくお願いしまっス \(´□`)/

shakuganexa is a translator. He knows what he is talking about. To be honest, I'm surprised his comments on e-hentai aren't downvoted to hell but it seems the people there are more intelligent than the guys here. Jin's C91 was only translated after shakuganexa uploaded his scans. I doubt anyone would spend all the time translating and typesetting a incomplete doujin. Considering it is a draft version, I doubt a lot of copies have been made to begin with so it getting scanned immediately is very unlikely. His last doujin took 5 months to translate, 2 months after shakuganexa released his scans. How long it will be until it is translated depends on how long Jin takes to release the remastered version.

色々パーツ不足してます、申し訳ありません
basically means I'm sorry but it's lacking in various parts.
>>
Don't know japanese myself and too many trolls around to even try to read their *translations*.
Better do something else until cam-raws come out, probably will take more than usual being 60 pages and all.
>>
>>4717862
The best people could hope for is a translated script and I doubt anyone would translate Jin for free.
>>
IIRC at least 2 or 3 guys in this thread/board would do OCR as soon as raws are out.
>>
>>4717864
I agree but Google Translate is getting more accurate than ever. In fact, a beginner in Japanese can easily translate a doujin with translator aggregator. I can't wait to see who will be laughing tomorrow. If you can't even trust Jin himself, I wonder if you will ever trust anyone. Stpuid fanatics, you treat Jin like a god and that is why he is able to fuck with you.
>>4717868
To Google Translate? So it will end up like Matome Ban again that lead to a lot of misunderstandings?
>>
>>4717870
Believe it or not, real /h/ translators do actually show up when OCR is presented.
>>
Some of you take this shit way too seriously
>>
>>4717980
Mostly it's just trolls.
>>
No spoilers yet?
>>
Acccckkk!! Where are you m kyoukaaaaaa? Im a thot. Hahahaha still no cam rip.
>>
So, any of you guys got the copy ?
>>
>>4717296

Holy shit. They colorized the whole thing!

still sucks that they couldn't remove the censorship. Truly black bars are the worst form of censorship.
>>
Any scan? Even the ultra low quality?
>>
guys, a guy I know is trying to work on Shakuganexa's scans to "fix" them up (remove spots, adjust lighting contrast and cut the tearing signs on the borders).
He wanted to create a "definitive version" of the Matome-ban that could be used by anyone else for DECENSORING and COLORING.
It has taken him several months and he is only a few images away from finish but he has been hesitating about the FORMAT : JPEG or PNG ?
PNG is "safer" for the image but it makes the image grow in MB size ! Unless he lowers the resolution of the images of course. Any advice ?
>>
>>4719078
That's awesome. I would prefer PNG to ensure the quality is preserved. Size shouldnt really matter since no one is downloading it to read it.
>>
>>4719078
PNG, obviously. And don't use color quantizers on the PNGs before uploading them, they are cancerous on high resolution images (yes, including grayscale images).
Sadpanda automatically offers scaled-down versions if you don't want to download the full size (and online viewing is already scaled down so that's also a non-problem)
>>
>>4719078
Who?
>>
>>4719078

PNG at a minimum BUT JPEG is very helpful for those do download this gem.

If possible, making both available satisfies everyone.
>>
>>4719078
Any way to contact him and offer help?
>>
>>4719078
As long as he retains the originals. He should have no problem doing both PNG and JPG. Hard drive space these days are not that expensive, so people should have no reason to complain about lack of space.
>>
From 2ch
>>
>>4719458
More..please...good..
>>
>>4719458
Holy shit muh dick
>>
おいガイジン共ちゃんと日本に来て買って読めよ
アニメとかもそうだぞ
少しは部屋から出て運動したらどうだfuckyou meeeeen!!
>>
Mr. 4chan. It seems that Tohsaka has already been uploaded to an illegal site
>>
>>4719755
illegal site?
>>
What's an illegal site?
>>
>>4719767
reddit? :)
>>
File: trollface.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>4719677
>>
new thread

>>4719779
>>4719779
>>
You are gullible!hehe

fuck gaijin!
>>
Nips trash talk is something I always find adorable
their language have almost 0 lv of harmfulness compared to other
and this one even using a proper grammar (×2 adorable point)
>>
No spoilers yet?
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.