[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: refresh.jpg (32KB, 224x321px) Image search: [Google]
refresh.jpg
32KB, 224x321px
WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE
>>
Link the see that last episode plz ?
>>
>>4090464
The whole papa shit is soo boring now. I wish there was some gangbangs or NTR.
>>
>>4090468
What's the appeal of gang bang or dp? The idea of being with another men when having sex with a woman disgusts me. I thought it was a pretty shared sentiment. I'm guessing it's related to disempowering the woman but I don't think many men would like be in contact or in sight of other men during sex.
>>
It comes out christmas as always it's on Getchu if you are looking for details.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=875820
>>
>>4090480

Some people are disturbed.
>>
Needs more Sana.
>>
Aiki is good shit but need more
>>
File: Marina.jpg (106KB, 737x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Marina.jpg
106KB, 737x1007px
Needs more Marina.
>>
>>4090663
dat aspect ratio
>>
>>4090480
Lolwut
>>
>>4090480
People just want to see the bitch get fucked silly
>>
>>4090468
Oh heeeeeeellll no.
>>
>>4090480
Well, its not like the anime character that is getting gangbanged is my girlfriend. She's a slut and I want to see her get fucked. I don't have that much feelings toward a random hentai character.
>>
>>4090480
And sure, if you're sharing a girl with other men. It's disgusting but this isn't real life. You don't think about that shit.
>>
>>4091131
If it's a series you enjoy, you can grow attached to the characters. Not everyone enjoys the feeling they get when seeing something they don't like happen to a character they like.

Though really, this is just another "ntr vs non-ntr " debate. Some people like it, some people dont
>>
>>4090526
this
>>
>>4090480
like others have said, anime and real life are two different things e.g. if you like rape related hentai it doesn't mean you are a rapist
>>
>>4091280
This. I like futa and loli hentai. I most certainly aren't attracted to penises in real life, since a fully-functional penis on a woman in real life would mean she is, or was at some point, a man. The good thing about futa is that i most cases, the penis is a fictional "girl-penis".

As for loli, well, I like it because its animated and animation usually makes things far more beautiful and/or erotic/sexy than in real life. I'm not attracted to real young girls,and know full well the consequences I'd face if I ever did cross that line (which I never would because I'm not interested in that) The fact that it's fantasy is what's so great about it. You aren't hurting anyone, and you know it's fantasy so you don't have any real urges to go do that stuff with real girls.
>>
>>4091271
You so realize the main character gets raped by a pedophile father?
>>
>>4091419
Also, not to mention. You wouldn't even watch a hentai with a gangbang tag. If I want to see a girl getting fucked by multiple dicks then I would find that tag. Its not hard dude. Tags are made for a reason. Are you that trigger that I want to see your hentai waifu get gangbanged? It's just my opinion.
>>
>>4090468
please die
>>
>>4091342
Word.
>>
>>4091419
But only that father. Plus, it stops being rape early on and she wants it from then on. I wouldn't be interested if a bunch of guys were doing her.
>>
I've only ever seen tidbits of it online. What's the name of the hentai? I know the chick's name is Airi or something like that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151030-204524.png (874KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151030-204524.png
874KB, 1080x1920px
>>4092950
Oni Chichi
>>
>>4090468
This.

I want some fucking variety in the dudes, not the same faggot every time. I'm starting to dislike him too.
>>
File: 1446267397476.jpg (13KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1446267397476.jpg
13KB, 480x468px
>>4091342
this post is gay lol
>>
Anyone able to explain the synopsis for the next episode? My JP is total garbage.
>>
>>4093225
Airi gets fucked, doesn't like it at first but then gets really into it. Is tsundere about it afterwards. The end.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.