[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euphoria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: Euphoria.png (348KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoria.png
348KB, 450x557px
To be released on November 27th. Demo is out.
You can check some game info and download the demo here:
http://mangagamer.org/euphoria/

How hyped are you guys?
>>
>>4087830
That's the same day Episode 5 of the Anime is released in Japan, right? I wonder if it's a coincidence.

I have mixed feelings, tbh. The story is supposed to be very good for a Nukige, as well as the OST, but some of the extremely gory sex scenes and the scat turn me off.

I don't know if I will buy it yet. I'll check out the demo soon to make up my mind.
>>
Not a big fan of scat, but done right I can tolerate it and just speed through it to the better stuff.

Though as I understand it Euphoria is a dark game with lots of guro and scat, so I may not get too lucky.
>>
>>4087999
You can't get much more extreme with the scat when two characters eat the shit of each other through tubes.
>>
Saw the preview pics. Turns out the anon who spoiled the plot on a thread wasn't joking after all.
>>
>>4088019
Which thread? Here on /h/ or another board?
>>
While I only know some of what happens, this is definitely more than /h/
>>
>>4088027
It's not against the board rules as long as /d/ tier pics aren't posted.

Listen to the awesome OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3o325-KSMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWx_PuYuHlE
>>
Thank god it's Mangagamer so we don't have to deal with JAST's censorship bullshit.
>>
>>4088049
You know what's cool about the game? You can decide the censorship yourself. You can disable viewing the scat and / or gore if you want to.
And there's a panic button if someone suddenly bursts into the room during a problematic scene.
>>
>>4088025
Was another board I think, prob /a/. When the first episode of euphoria came out, someone said the childhood friend was the mastermind behind the entire thing, and nemu was on the protags side all along.
>>
>>4088110
Why would you not believe it? Story summaries can be found on several blogs.

I don't really think that Episode 5 of the Anime will really do the story justice, though. The focus definitely seem to be the sex scenes.
>>
File: event_706.png (574KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
event_706.png
574KB, 800x600px
>>4088027
To be fair the series does have its nicer moments.
>>
Finally! I've been waiting for ages.
>>
>>4088114
the reason the thread existed in the first place was because no one could find a summary on what the plot was
>>
>>4088135
Its sad there is really only one segment with this girl
>>
>>4089138
I mean
She did get her own episode.
>>
Why is MangaGamer soo much better than JAST USA? They don't even censor anything.
>>
File: euph1.png (850KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
euph1.png
850KB, 1024x768px
I'm sorry but this pose of her is just to fucking funny.

Getting caught kissing with Nemu and then Kanae comes in with this face, looking "troubled".

Are they serious?
>>
>>4089704
You know who's the evil one of the two.
>>
>>4089491
Yeah, pretty sure she got two full h scenes.
>>
File: euph.png (819KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
euph.png
819KB, 1024x768px
>>4089706
Not sure...
>>
>>4088011
Or, you know, ALL of the characters eating each other's shit through tubes human centipede style.
>>
File: fucking disgusting.jpg (59KB, 708x397px) Image search: [Google]
fucking disgusting.jpg
59KB, 708x397px
>>4090152
>Pic related
>>
>>4087830
Why is Beato in this? This ain't umineko.
>>
File: buenobeato.png (430KB, 641x534px) Image search: [Google]
buenobeato.png
430KB, 641x534px
>>4087830
Finally some good news
I really though it's going to be released last season

Can Win10 play these games btw, Im upgrading my PC in 3rd week of Nov
>>
>>4090462
Yes it can. I upgraded to win 10 and all visual novel and eroges work fine. Just change your locale to Japanese after installing it window 10.
>>
It's the only localized VN I'm interested in buying, even if you don't care about the fetishes it has it's important to send a message to the publishers so they won't be squeamish about other extreme content in the future.
>>
>>4087830
Fuck yeah I'm hyped, ep 5 comin out plus this (also nemu is my fav character) cant fucking wait
>>
>>4087841
>but some of the extremely gory sex scenes and the scat turn me off.
>>4087999
>>4088052
>You can disable viewing the scat and / or gore if you want to.
>>4088135
>nicer moments.
>>4089510
>Why is MangaGamer soo much better than JAST USA? They don't even censor anything.

Why do vanillafags post in Euphoria threads? It's like at the start of a new season of Bakemonogatari, you'll always get a few clueless fags in the threads saying "I hated this. It's just talking."

Fucking eviscerate yourselves.
>>
can't fucking wait
>>
Cant wait for that gray haired bitch to get her neck snapped. At least that's what it looks like is happening in the screen.
>>
>>4095747
But she is best girl.
>>
File: c871784sample8[1].jpg (156KB, 710x800px) Image search: [Google]
c871784sample8[1].jpg
156KB, 710x800px
>episode 5 is also coming out on the same day
>there's more animated Nemu scenes
I don't think my dick or I will be able to live through this.
>>
Finally, Nemu scenes on ep01 were very tame for the tone of this game.
>>
I just finished playing a Google translated version last month. If I knew about this I would've waited.
>>
I also liked the cages on the preview.
>>
>>4096348
which episode was this rom?
>>
File: Maggotbaits.jpg (290KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
Maggotbaits.jpg
290KB, 500x715px
Maggot baits is also releasing on the 27th by Clockup. Anyone hyped? I think is from the same author that did Euphoria with perhaps more violence in it.
>>
File: MB.jpg (384KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MB.jpg
384KB, 1600x1000px
>>4096658
forgot the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNK7WZRVZtQ
>>
>>4096654
Episode 5
>>
>>4096659
Song is really catchy. It's "Tomorrow Never Comes" by Datascape before anyone else asks.

Looks to be even more brutal than euphoria with eye penetrations (or ripping them out) and Iron Maidens.

Seems like Clockup is alternating between more vanilla titles like Eroge and that Ero Manga! one and stuff like euphoria and Maggot Baits.
>>
>>4096348
>more Nemu
FUCK YES
>>
>>4087830
After the Taimanin debacle I'm going to keep my hype levels minimum.
That said, I'm ready for the next part.
>>
>>4101171
don't mention that new taimanin garbage, let's just forget it completely, it never happened!

but yeah, the trailer looks good so far for euphoria
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.