[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NON-GORE REKT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 43

File: us helicopter aattack.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
us helicopter aattack.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Hi, guys let's get a minimal gore rekt thread
>>
One more to start the thread
>>
>>7743586
>AH THEY KILL MAH CHILE

kek
>>
>>7743586
>he's bipolar schizo
and now he's cured
>>
>>7743586
well that escalated quickly.. you guys wanna make this a dying nigger thread?
>>
>>7743586
retard cops. the guy must be dead or paralyzed and bleeding to death, but the fucks are afraid of a lifeless guy in the ground.
>>
>>7743742
You'd be shitting your pants and crying in the corner. It's easy to act like a punk on the Internet thou
>>
>>7743790
story of my life.. why. why else are you in 4chan for?
>>
>>7743586
What was he even holding
Looks like a screwdriver
>>
>>7743845
It was a knife bro. I know cops can be jumpy but they would not shoot someone armed with a screwdriver.
>>
File: 1446249487002.webm (3MB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
1446249487002.webm
3MB, 854x478px
>>7743576
>>
>>7743930
These are the kind of people you want in our country?
>>
File: 1446518445058.webm (2MB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
1446518445058.webm
2MB, 398x224px
>>
>>7743845
>>7743885
Have neither of you heard of someone being stabbed by a screwdriver? Shit's nasty because it make a huge puncture wound, and it can be driven between ribs. Can easily be considered a deadly weapon.
>>
>>7743952
Seems moderate.
>>
>>7743972
Agreed.
>>
>>7743972
also he was black so.. like come on
>>
File: Arabia nights.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Arabia nights.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>7744428
10/10
>>
File: 1442662544771.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442662544771.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7743742
"DROP IT" when he is litterally bleeding to death on the ground, how the fuck is he suposed to "drop it" while he is laying on top of it..
>>
>>7743586

>muh chile
>>
>>7744578
damn nice shot
>>
>>7743790
You're the one acting like a punk on the internet.

Being a cop doesn't make you smart or brave or tough, and just because somebody isn't a cop doesn't mean they're dumb or cowardly or weak.

But for some reason, cops and military are always brainwashed into believing that they have a monopoly on manliness, and everybody else who isn't one of them will be crying in a corner when some shit goes down.
>>
>>7743586
I know they were only doing their jobs but it is 2015 i think we can perfect non lethal weapons technology for police.
>>
>>7745165
TWENTY FIFTEEN
>>
>>7745203

i literally can't even
>>
>>7744578

This reminds me of back in the tribes 2 days when I lobbed a long distance mortar unsuspectingly at a crowd of enemies waiting to rush a shield gen.
>>
>>7743952
Seems moderate to me.
>>
>>7745153
this seriously.

cops can be some of the biggest cowards. the worst part is that our society( I'm a american)
glorifies its military and police rather than keeping checks on their power creep. cops believe they are ALL heroes, they shoot people in the street. military think they are ALL heroes, and they urinate on the corpses of foreign soldiers(i understand they were Muslim extremists).

our society needs soldiers to protect us internationally and police to protect us domestically. i don't disagree with that. im so happy and greatful that i live in a country where brave men and women are willing to protect me. but i am not ok with every member of our armed forces or police being called hero and having lax rules around them. the police and military need to be watched MORE than anyone else. Giving power to any individual can make them act stupidly, it doesn't matter who they are.
>>
>>7743885
Hahahaha. My sides. Cop will shoot fucking unarmed people bro, american cops are nasty trigger happy motherfuckers whose first response to everything is shooting it. ACAB.
>>
>>7745153
>Being a cop doesn't make you smart or brave or tough, and just because somebody isn't a cop doesn't mean they're dumb or cowardly or weak.

No one said that but you. Projecting a bit here, aren't you faggot?

>But for some reason, cops and military are always brainwashed into believing that they have a monopoly on manliness

Perhaps the reason the police officer shot that man is because he was afraid, anon. Perhaps the situation you saw had nothing to do with "manliness" and everything to do with the fear of being killed.

But please, do continue your cop bashing.
>>
>>7745295
>cops can be some of the biggest cowards
Which is why they're given guns and training to protect themselves from the people you pretend don't exist.

>cops believe they are ALL heroes
Source?

>they shoot people in the street
Occasionally, and statistically the majority of those shot are violent offenders.

> military think they are ALL heroes
Again, source?

>they urinate on the corpses of foreign soldiers
All of them as a matter of course?

>the police and military need to be watched MORE than anyone else
Do you have any evidence to show this is not currently the case?
>>
>>7745325
>American cops are nasty trigger happy motherfuckers
Tells you something about the people they deal with on a regular basis, doesn't it?
>>
>>7743576

one less nig gunna nig
>>
>>7745350
Yeah, they're cowards.
Trigger happy cops in parts of the south, detroid or new orleans or parts of japan or hong kong aren't called anything.
They never find their bodies.
>>
go though some actual police scenarios before you go around saying all cops are trigger happy.
and its not about being manly, its about maintaining control of the situation
>>
>>7744618
Hm, weird, I hit pause on the video and the guy is standing, unshot. Are you that stupid or just a troll?
>>
>>7743586
PUT THE SCREWDRIVER DOWN
retarded inbred pigs
>>
>>7743930
kek
>>
>>7745348
standing up for literally retarded pigs
topkek
inb4 hes one of those disgusting bottomdwellers
>>
File: 1447800787268.webm (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447800787268.webm
1MB, 480x480px
>>
>>7744578
MULTI-KILL
>>
>>7743576
>pilots drop bomb on TWO guys
>that crowd of 7 or so behind them
That's some shit right there son.
>>
>>7745165
As far as I'm concerned, that's bullshit. I'd rather criminals get killed, than go to jail and soak up tax payer dollars.

He rushed a cop with a screwdriver, cop was well within his rights.
>>
>>7744428
I always wonder why the hostages who are being filmed don't legit try and fight back tooth and nail.

You'd think survival instinct would kick in... but they just kneel and get their shit hacked off or blown apart.
>>
>>7745871
die quick, or try to escape and die slow and painfully, also they prob have their family if they try anything.
>>
>>7745871
Might be because they rehearse it several times before, so they have no idea when the real one happens, and don't know until it's too late.
>>
>>7745913
this
Interviews with released hostages prove it
>>
>>7745913
Besides, if they fight back, they just scratch the video tape, beat the fuck out of the guy, and try again the next day.
>>
>>7745871
They do mock executions so many times over the span of weeks to months that the people just think it's another propaganda video where they have to read something condemning the West, Democracy, infidels blah blah blah, also they fuck with them not letting them sleep or keep them malnourished or they've been given a sedative beforehand, then when the blade plunges in they are helpless to stop it, last thing those fuckers want is to have a video of the hostage fighting back, they want to look like they are the masters of their "hostages" and have beaten them down or shown them they were wrong to oppose them. There was a haunting article in The Atlantic from a rescued prisoner and it was some of the same shit that the Vietcong and other terror groups have done over history, same shit, different decade and better cameras/video editing
>>
>>7743586
>'PUT THE SCREWDRIVER DOWN'
>Nigger is tazed, paralized, stunned and bleeding on the ground
>Unresponsive
>'PUT THE FUCKING SCREWDRIVER DOWN'
>'SHIT HE AINT PUTTING THE FUCKING SCREWDRIVER DOWN'
>'HQ WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS, I REPEAT, WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS'
>>
>>7743742
>>7745165
>>7745720
>>7746041
just kill yourselves
they got rid of a mentally unstable violent black man who I'm sure was gonna do wonders for the world if he was alive today
fuck off and die all of you
>>
>>7746129
Calm down you nervous mouth breather
I never said that he shouldn't be captured, he indeed was a violent psycho or something, that's why he attacked the cops

WHAT I MEAN IS THAT the nigger was totally paralized, bleeding and maybe unconscious and the cops were still shouting 'PUT THE SCREWDRIVER DOWN'

You should really calm the fuck down, m8
>>
>>7746147
it's an called adrenaline rush ever heard of it?
>expecting people to act rationally in these kind of situations
>>
>>7746147
you're the one that needs to calm down acting like the cops did something wrong here
>>
>>7745153
I don't think you understand escalation of force and risk management. When you're put into a position where your life is in danger and you have to make a decision where you let someone rush you with a screwdriver or shoot them to incapacitate them and you make the opposite choice where you remain unstabbed by the man with a screwdriver who rushed you, then maybe you might have a case. Just maybe.

But until then, the least you can do is at least try to attach yourself to reality and the fact that people are put into these "escalation of force" scenarios that are put in place specifically to protect their lives so they can do their job.

I'm with the other anon, there's gotta be a lot of projection going on when you think they do it to prove how manly they are rather than to protect themselves.
>>
>>7746172
you want police officers to not act rationally when confronting this kind of threat?

so what happens when real criminals start acting violently?
>>
>>7746223
being reasonable and intelligent will gain you no ground here, strranger
>>
>>7746227
oh the irony of this post is delicious
>you want police officers to not act rationally when confronting this kind of threat?

so what happens when real criminals start acting violently?
I dunno did you watch the webm?
the cops were acting very rationally when they shot the guy who was charging at them with a screwdriver in a violent manner after being told multiple times to drop it
I was merely trying to state that cops are only human and if you think they're dumb for telling a guy to drop the screwdriver after just shooting him then maybe you should sign up and show them how it's done instead of just flinging shit from behind a keyboard in a comfy safe environment
>>
>>7743586
North Americans are so Stupid that they are killing eachother because of race, Islam should just sit and watch and after they all kill eachother ocuppy the country
>>
>>7746254
I don't think the matter of ethnicity had anything to do with that situation
>>
>>7743586
why did that fucking female rush forward and scream
>>
i love how this thread has just completely devolved into whether that black guy deserved to get shot or not. i just came here to see people falling off bridges and shit
>>
>>7743885
bro bro. its a screwdriver, not a knife. officer even says screwdriver.
>>
>>7745693
Protip: You can maintain control of a situation without needing everyone to be hogtied on the curb or bleeding to death.
>>
>>7746227
did the thought every cross your mind that maybe those two police officers didn't want to shoot that guy? Maybe if he had put the screwdriver down like he was told then he wouldn't have gotten shot? Maybe the police could have completed their shift and gone home put their feet up and relaxed like any normal day? no of course not because you're obviously some faggot who thinks cops are blood thirsty mongrels who had made up their minds to shoot that guy as soon as they saw him. Now they have to live down the fact they killed someone and how it will affect his family and loved ones. I wish more people like you would pull their heads out of their asses and actually think for once.
>>
>>7746300
Tough shit.
That's part of the fucking job. If he didn't want to be responsible for taking a persons life but still wanted to help people he should have been a fireman or a lifegaurd or even a mall cop.
>>
A big guy like that stabbing you with a screwdriver? There's a great chance you'll be severely injured, and if you're unlucky, he could've hit something bad and you could die.
Perhaps a taser would've been better, but you can't deny the cops' life was in danger. Why any idiot would try and attack a cop aiming a gun at you is beyond me.
The lady did just tell them he was bipolar but I doubt they had the time to process the implications of that.
>>
>>7746308
agreed, especially after she mentioned "choppin' up people", I'm sure that put them even more on edge
>>
It's always interesting that there is actual fucking video of a guy coming out with a knife. The cops say DROP IT more than once. He lunges at them, he gets shot...

It's his fault.

End of story. You don't lunge at someone with a knife. You see idiots talking about non-lethal shit not realizing that tasers don't always work. If both prongs don't hit right you have no effect.

The guy was like 3 feet away WITH A KNIFE. Literally every police officer is trained to treat anyone withing TWENTY FEET with a knife as in lethal range!

Then you have these arm chair tough guys saying OH THOSE DUMB COPS AFRAID OF A GUY ON THE GROUND BLEEDING. Except cops are trained to make sure they have the weapon secured first! You know why? Because people have been shot then got back up and killed the cop who shot them!

ALL POLICE OFFICERS ARE TRAINED THIS WAY AND RIGHTLY SO.

Anyone who disagrees is probably the "He dindu nuthin" type.
>>
>>7743586

I'm sad now
>>
friendly reminder of why cops are trained this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
>>
>>7746172
it's an called mental illness ever heard of it?
>expecting people to act rationally in these kind of situations
>>
File: TOW_vs_tank.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOW_vs_tank.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
same guys who blew up russian helicopter yesterday. weapons brought to you by Uncle Sam.
>>
>>7746341
murrica
>>
>>7746186
They did do something wrong. Like immediately resorting to shooting the fuck out of the guy when they have perfectly good tasers.
>>
>>7746342
oh right how could I forget! guess we should have just let the poor guy stab the cops right? because understanding will change the situation right? stupid motherfucker
>>
>>7746350
>draws conclusions I never even implied

Who was the stupid motherfucker again?
>>
>>7746348
Tasers very commonly don't work for a variety of reasons

Same with pepper spray (did you know you can be immune to pepper spray just by eating spicy food often?)

And no they couldn't just run backwards to give him room, they could trip and then get stabbed in the eye by a guy running at them with a screwdriver

And no they couldn't have just shot him in the leg first. People can get shot in the chest and/or head and still be dangerous, and there are examples of that on youtube

Don't worry anon, it was completely justified.
>>
>>7746353
then what exactly were you implying because you weren't very clear to begin with prick
>>
>>7743962
Song name?
>>
>>7746348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

your magical tasers at work
>>
>>7746355
>justified

There's that word again. And who determines what's justified? And do you automatically accept it when they claim it is? Literally, and I do mean literally, the entire point of a democracy is to allow the people to determine what is just and fitting - and those definitions are constantly changing. Even the death penalty isn't legal in every state, and that's punishment handed out after a lengthy legal proceedings. So why is it that we can't question when police kill citizens?
>>
>>7743885
the filename literally says GUY WITH SCREWDRIVER
>>
>>7746358
I wasn't implying anything. I was making the case that your argument is equally valid for both sides of the situation, and therefore isn't grounds on which to defend the officer's actions.

That in no way implies that the man should be allowed to stab someone, and I never mentioned anything about "understanding" although you seemed to imply that understanding the cops mental state is relevant, whereas the mental state of the man killed was not.

Point being, your argument was poorly thought out and is not defensible.

Either way, you seem pretty ass mad since you keep calling me names for no apparent reason, so you should probably calm down, senpai.
>>
>>7746369
>And who determines what's justified?
It's not necessarily up to any one person, but whether or not a killing is justified can be debated and an answer can be reached. We (society) agrees that self defense is an okay reason to kill. Perhaps a member of some uber peaceful religion like Janism (where they literally where scarves over their mouths to keep from accidentally inhaling and killing bugs) might not agree, but most reasonable people think self defense is legitimate. The officers were acting in self defense, and there was no other reasonable choice for them to make. They could have tased him, or pepper sprayed him, or shot him in the leg, but objective evidence of the efficacy of those methods shows that it would be a big risk for the officers to take. Thus, they protect their lives by shooting him.

>So why is it that we can't question when police kill citizens?
I never said you can't question it. I just answered your question for you: it was justified.
>>
>>7746365
let me hit it - sporty-o
>>
>>7745741
I watched that shit live m8, the angle of the broadcast wasn't clear, it wasn't until the replay that the narrators notice it.

The replays were fucking brutal.
Something similar happend to a player called Luis Montes (playing for Mexico's national team), in a friendly match before the World cup
>>
>>7746382
I'll keep this short and just say that I know and understand all of the things you've listed in that post, however, I don't think you've fully understood the purpose of my post.

If tazers are so ineffective then why do they even have then? Clearly they are meant to be used, and the whole point is to incapacitate without taking a life. So if you're just going to shoot, why carry them at all? I completely agree that officers have a right to defend themselves. But deadly force should always be a last resort, yet it seems that it's becoming a first response.

And I wasn't asking you if it's justified, you can not make that determination and you are not the one who investigates or litigates that case.
>>
>>7746379
I don't think that theory exactly fits with the guy who got shot, whether he had a mental illness or not is irrelevant, he provoked the officers which led to him getting shot in self defense
it wasn't the officer's fault for opening fire on him from of the state of adrenaline rush they were in because they didn't provoke the man to stab them in the first place
so no your case doesn't work in the dead guy's defense
plus how where the officers supposed to know he was mentally ill? Only thing I heard the mother say the first time I watched the webm was chopping up people so that's pretty irregardless altogether
but it's common sense that police are armed to defend themselves when they need to
basically he brought a knife to a gun fight and got what he deserved
suck my balls
>>
>>7746402
>If tazers are so ineffective then why do they even have then?
For situations with different circumstances than the one in that video. If that guy was 15. feet away and had no weapon, a taser would make sense. It wouldn't make sense if he was 3 feet away, with a taser, running at them (like in the video).

>But deadly force should always be a last resort, yet it seems that it's becoming a first response.
Whether or not that's true I don't know, all I'm talking about is this one situation.

>And I wasn't asking you if it's justified, you can not make that determination and you are not the one who investigates or litigates that case.
I'm not claiming to be the law. I'm claiming and arguing that it was justified.
>>
>>7746402
>If tazers are so ineffective then why do they even have then?
For situations in which their lives are not in immediate danger, but a subject needs to be incapacitated for whatever reason. Take this nutjob for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WheYXSa61_s
>>
>>7746041
They call for reinforcements, for the mob of people that will definitely show up within seconds.
>>
>>7746411
>if he was 3 feet away, with a taser,
with a weapon*
>>
>>7746410
First, I wasn't defending the man. Again, I was making the point that your premise was faulty.

Second, everything you've mentioned is an issue of training. Officers are trained to deal with that adrenaline rush. Not being able to control yourself in high stress, high energy situations is actually a disqualifying trait for being a cop.

Third, you don't understand mental illness or the issues related to it. You don't deserve to die because you have mental illness, however that doesn't mean I'm implying he should have been allowed to go about his business. The "insanity" defense exists for a reason.
>>
>>7746411
I was referring to a general issue of deadly police encounters, not necessarily what happened in that video.
>>
>>7746449
Well then to address your question of "who decides what is justified?" I'll say basically the same as what I said before: If we assume a few moral cornerstones that society agrees on (killing innocent people is bad, killing in self defense to save your (or others) lives is okay, etc), I think whether or not a killing is justified is something that can be argued and an answer can be reached. Obviously I don't decide who gets charged with what in a court of law, but I can lay out an argument for why I think a certain killing is justified (and I can be right or wrong). If there is a crazed lunatic spraying at a crowd of innocent bystanders, you and me both know that it would be justified for a cop to shoot that person. It would still have to be judged by officials to see if it was justified in a court of law, but morally we know it was the right choice.
>>
>>7746366

rookie cop using 'em poing blank like that. You're supposed to back up to around seven feet to give the prongs proper spread. If you can't do that feasibly, go to mace.

there is such a thing as escalation of force. unfortunately too many cops don't want to use it.
>>
>>7745295
It was literally like three dudes who pissed on some dead bodies. Three out of over two million people.

Not to mention, the dudes they pissed on weren't 'foreign soldiers', they were Jihadis from Jordan and Syria who went to Afghanistan to kill Americans and steal opium. They're terrorists, and those Marines were taking revenge after one of their men was killed earlier that week.

I remember in Marjah, a little ten year old boy had his head cut off and put on a pike by the local Taliban for informing on them, and you're worried about pissing on dead dudes.
>>
>>7744578
Remember kids:

Don't form large groups in a combat zone and don't stand on fucking ridges.
>>
>>7743586
Their first line of defense is multiple gunshots when someone is holding a screwdriver? Really? There was no other means of stopping him? This almost seems fake. Where is the news article?
>>
>>7746129
You're not doing wonders for the world either yet no one is saying you should just die
Since when only useful people are allowed to live
>>
>>7746255
Seriously doubt it
If it was a white guy charging at them with a screwdriver he would fight and restrain him
People somehow think blacks have inhuman strength and can't be restrained or something
>>
>>7743576
Any military fags on?

After the bomb drops in the vid, they are shooting at them with what appears to be some large caliber bullets. Do these bullets actually have to hit their target directly to kill or do they create shrapnel on impact that can kill even with indirect hit? Because it seems hard as fuck to hit those people directly.

The leftmost guy at the end seemed to stumble when the bullet hit like a meter from him.
>>
>>7743586
Bit OTT if you ask me. Cops do just not give a fuck.
>>
>>7746724
Looks like night-vision footage from a gunship, probably an AH-64 Apache. The 'bomb' was probably a Hellfire missile. The Apache's 30mm chain-gun fires high-explosive rounds that can punch through most things short of a no-shit main-battle-tank, and their blast and fragmentation effects are significant (it was mounted specifically for shooting up 'soft targets' like trucks and troops). Getting caught in the blast-radii of multiple 30mm cannon-shells does Bad Things for your health.
>>
https://youtu.be/LO5gFNKH8T8

Don't know if I posted this yet
>>
File: LittleGirlRekt.webm (615KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
LittleGirlRekt.webm
615KB, 360x360px
>>7743576
>>
>>7747553
that generation is full of dumb fucking niggers
>>
>>7743586
I bet this is how most of those "unarmed" killings by police go: some nig won't listen when the cop tells them to stop, and they won't fucking stop talking, then suddenly get aggressive or try to escape.

If he just put the fucking screwdriver down and put his hands up, everything would have been OK. I'm white, and I'd expect I deserve to be shot for disobeying an officer and holding a fucking screwdriver...shit looks sketchy as fuck.
>>
File: 1448394039718.webm (893KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448394039718.webm
893KB, 720x480px
>>7743576

Superior version.
>>
>>7745325
You'd be afraid for your life too if you had to deal with ghetto niggers all day, many of whom won't fucking listen when told to stop whatever it is they're doing...if you see that shit, why would you risk your life in order to idealistically see the situation as non threatening?
>>
>>7745405
An hero yourself
>>
>>7745849
>He rushed a cop with a screwdriver
Exactly
>>
>>7746129
found the 15 year old
>>
>>7745871
every single time, there's always this idiot
>>
>>7743586
HE IS FUCKING DEAD

AND IF HE IS NOT DEAD HE IS GONNA DIE IN LIKE 2 MINUTES

WHY ARE PEOPLE IN AMERICA SO FUCKING RETARDED HOLY SHIT I AM TRIGGERED
>>
>>7748044
What country are you from? Norway or something?

I bet it's a place with almost zero violent crime.
>>
>>7748061
What does it matter ?

Not only the cops could have knocked the fuck out of him without wasting bullets they also DONT NEED TO TALK TO A FUCKING DEAD GUY

What did they think ? He will ressurect and kill them ?
>>
>>7747987
top kek
>>
>>7747987

Fucking masterful, this should be a thing.
>>
File: FREESTYLA.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FREESTYLA.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>7743586

Fuck I hate this of Amerifats, I went to Canada last year and we had three Americans in our class, a girl from Oregon, a guy from Arizona and a girl from Cali, the ones from Oregon and Arizona were pretty chill and cool guys, but the girl from Cali was terrible and his dad was a Marine and a Cop and she always told us that his dad was so cool and he killed people (BAD PEOPLE) as if it was something to be proud of.

Everyone detested her, the Canadians an french from our class were the ones that hated her guts the most, specially canadians hate to be confused with Americans and I can see why, either way, not all of them are like that but holy shit, she WAS a walking stereotype.
>>
>>7745728
You sound like you would so pleasant to be around. If I was deaf and blind that is.
>>
>>7743586
End of video

>shit

Kek
>>
>>7746223
Dude, I have been stabbed with a screwdriver. AND a knife. AND a pen.AND I've been shot with a 9mm.

I ASSURE you I understand escalation of force and risk management. Check your premise.

Those two cops were both OBVIOUSLY operating in a panicked state. Just facts. They've been very shoddily trained. Period.

I'm not even commenting on Michael Brown Jr.
>>
>>7746172
It's called training, ever heard of it?
>>
>>7747980
seriously you americans don't even notice how fucked up your police are... no one should fear being killed by a policeman if he/she is disobeying... da fuck dude what's wrong with you guys...
>>
>>7743742
Yeah, they are retarded because they defended themselves from a wild nigger attacking them. All he had to do was not attack, and he would still be alive.
>>
>>7743586
I love at the end when he goes "shittt" as if something is actually going to happen
>>
>>7745348
>Occasionally, and statistically the majority of those shot are violent offenders.
whew, you had me worried there
>>
Only that? This is level easy :/// 4chan what is wrong with you? :/
>>
>>7745871
they're heavily drugged to keep them calm from what I've heard
>>
>>7746341
>>7743586

And you are surprised cops shoot you dumb fucks?

Typical americans, "MUH FREEDOMS", well suck a police bullet.
>>
>>7746475
Because cops die if they "casually use gradual escalation". Pulling a gun takes 1 second, seriously.

If you want to live, dont fuck around with the police.
>>
I just don't understand why they can't use non-lethal weapons for suspects who don't have firearms. Tasers are pretty fucking powerful
>>
>>7746475
I wonder why they can't develop a taser that would work point blank. Is there a reason why this is impossible?
>>
>>7749125
And clearly you have never had to deal with an enraged North American Porch Monkey.
>>
>>7745741
AH YES! I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BREAK FIRST!
>>
>>7749401
>I wonder why they can't develop a taser that would work point blank
what the fuck are you talking about? tasers come in two versions, the fixed kind you have to press against someone (point blank) and the kind that fire prongs at someone. The second kind can fail by missing or getting stuck in clothing and not zapping someone.
>>
>>7746341
Lol. Would love to see a black guy try this. Probably fit in as a 30 kb gif...
>>
>>7747980
Yeah, often times it's not that they WANT to kill the person; the suspect does something sketchy or gets aggressive and gets themselves shot because at the end of the day that officer wants to go home alive. And in their situation I wouldn't be taking any chances either. I'd rather lose my job than end up dead because of some hippie ideal that everyone is good deep down.
>>
>>7745325
Ever been stabbed with a screw driver? Try it and tell me if you think he was "unarmed".
>>
>>7746341
Please tell me this faggot got the electric chair.
>>
>>7749532
this is the video they show to train cops, the guy was shot in the stomach and they found him camping. I think he bled out
>>
>>7749099
Stupid nigger Mike Brown got what he deserved... lesson to be learned for the rest of you thug niggers out there: cop tells you to do something comply or face the consequences :)
>>
>>7749125
what are the police supposed to do if they are disobeying while the person in question is holding a weapon. most police shootings don't happen unless another weapon is involved or the cop legitimately feels their life is in danger. Most, not all. yea some are fucked up and shouldn't happen. But at the end of the day, would you rather the cop be dead for being to nice?
>>
>>7749545
I read into it a little bit. He was just executed this year in January. They were trying the typical "muh PTSD!" argument. Fuck that mouth breather. Injection was too good a death for him.
>>
>>7748671
fuck yourself, the French are cowards and the Canadians now have a dick slobberer as a leader....fuk all youz
>>
>>7749639
Google military history statistics. The French have one of the winningest militaries in world history. I'm not a frog myself, I'm an ausfag. I'm just correcting a common Ameriburger misconception about the French.
>>
>>7746308
>There's a great chance you'll be severely injured, and if you're unlucky, he could've hit something bad and you could die.

They are wearing fucking bulletproof vests. Aint shit gonna happen to them.
>>
>>7749653
A screwdriver sideways under the armpit can puncture a lung or the heart. Puncturing the back wall of the eye socket is an instant fatality too.
>>
>>7749653
Yeah look at all the protección they have on their eyes and neck, looks really hard to attack them in those places which could surely cause severe injury and death.
One mouth breather less to worry about. You should join him.
>>
>>7749653
Hate to break it to you but stopping a knife and stopping a bullet are two very different things. Nothing is truly bulletPROOF and not all vests are the ones with ceramic plates in them like the military gets. And even if they were there's also the bit where it's, you know, a vest! It doesn't cover the whole body there are numerous other vital points are exposed.
>>
>>7746724
former soldier here. Bullets typically have to hit the target, but ricochets are definitely possible. But, the biggest thing, is that when bullets are hitting near you, especially from a helicopter out of sight, you have absolutely no idea if your next step is in the line of fire or not. The ideal situation if you're the enemy is if everyone ran in different directions - much harder to kill.

That, and when a 50 cal bullet flies near your head, you can permanently lose your hearing. Overall it has a lot of effects like splashing up the dirt and super lucky if shrapnel hits a grenade, but may not kill you.
>>
>>7747999
I guess everyone else ignored the trips.
>>
>>7746322

That nice young man was probably in a hurry to be on his way to fix something at church with his screwdriver. He dindu nuffins.
>>
>>7745841
you shoulda seen the whole video. they drop a bomb twice that big on ONE guy in a valley
>>
>>7746345
>same guys
That was Turkey, you dumb shit.
>>
>>7746605
Shape, shine, silhouette, shadow, and size

5 S for avoidance
>>
>>7743576
Apparently he was mentally ill. https://www.rt.com/usa/252533-dallas-screwdriver-shooting-jury/
>>
>>7750222
oops, meant to link here:
>>7743586
>>
>>7745741
fucking christ
anyone got a webm of that basketball rekt where the guy jumps and as he land it looks like his shin bone just pops clean away from his foot?
>>
>>7750141
Turkey blew up a plane using another plane. Some rebels brought down a Russian helicopter with American supplied weapons on the same day
>>
>>7745693
Yet 3/4th of the world's police aren't armed...
>>
>>7747553
kek
>>
>>7744578
"One man is a waste of ammo! Two men is an opportunity!"
>>
>>7745841
>>7750137
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-114_Hellfire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_70
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M230_chain_gun

The bomb was likely either a laser guided missile or a dumb fire rocket.
Both can be hard to aim at a small group of people while they are moving in different directions, the helicopter is drifting in air, and you have a second or two lag time to account for.

Training helps but most pilots are not going to get a whole lot of real world experience to sharpen their prediction skills.
>>
>>7746435
>implying
>implying
both faggot cunts
>>
>>7746041
They play the retards because they have a camera on them but I'm sure they enjoy killing people
>>
File: bikerbro.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bikerbro.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7749369
How about don't be a cop if you jump to shooting people at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>7746238
Who are you talking to anon?
>>
>>7750141
Turkey shot down the plane , Rebel Turkmens rebels shot down the rescue helicopter, dumb shit
>>
>>7743742
it's the procedure to not assume someone is dead or fully disabled unless their head is exploded or something like that
>>
>>7744578

>dat body part flying off
>>
File: Kid hit by a car.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kid hit by a car.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
>>7751556
This thread was supposed to be nongore asshole.
>>
>>7751556
jesus fuck
>>
>>7743703
you know she felt some degree of relief.
>>
>>7751556
Too fucking far dude
>>
>>7751556
wow can you fucking not? this shit should be banned
>>
>>7748005
You do realize screw drivers can be incredibly lethal, right?

Fucking morons, I swear.
>>
>>7751397
HAHA

How about you DONT fuckin brake-check me asshole? I'll brake-check your face.
>>
Morons who think police trained officers are in the right when they bring a gun to a screwdriver fight.

Some American cops are such pussies lmao
>>
>>7751556
i thought the file name was a joke. Aren't there fucking mods around here? Jeez......
>>
>>7750141
turkey shot down the fighter. russians sent helicopters to look for the pilots. one of the helicopters was destroyed by US-supplied akbars (TOW missile system) which was filmed and uploaded by the same guys from that webm.
>>
>>7751556
fuck you and fuck that dude. imbeciles that take on childrens are a fucking cancer.
>>
>>7743930
Kinky
>>
>>7743586
It's always the niggers who pull stupid shit like this. And they complain about police brutality... well, don't fucking attack a police officer.
>>
>>7743586
who/what was this?
>>
>>7743586
I don't think most people here know, there is a much longer video of this out there. A black officer comes in later and tells the two cops involved in the shooting that this was a long time coming.

Apparently the lady has called the cops numerous times on her son because of his condition. He would have fits and threaten her and his brother. He had been taken in for treatment and such a few times before without incident. The guy never really had an issue with the police until this fateful day. One wrong move proved deadly. Very unfortunate......

In my opinion, it's hard to tell if the cops overreacted. But I don't blame them one bit for pulling out guns rather than a taser, if they even had one.
>>
>>7743586
If I had a gun and someone lunged at me with something they could reasonably use to kill me then I would shoot them. Especially if I knew I wouldn't get arrested for it :^)
>>
>>7754062

Any other country the cops would have just beat him up / restrained him.
Why are US cops so trigger happy? Is it because the public is so tolerant of it?
>>
>>7751556

god

what is wrong eith yoy
>>
>>7749639
>such blind patriotism
i'll bet you watch a lot of shitty hollywood action movies and get real excited too
>>
>>7749639

this jew is not lying for once.
>>
>>7747553
>Black guy having non sexual, non violent, fun whilst taking care of his child
>Dumb Niggers
Don;t you have a Trump rally to get to?
>>
Well, This was short lived.
>>
>>7745325
DUDE

WEED

LMAO

seriously though kill yourself faM tbH
>>
File: Towing the truck.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Towing the truck.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>7754307
Just like you'r sex life :^)
>>
>>7743586
Nig nogs gonna nig the nog
>>
>>7743586

A nigger acting like a nigger. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo

Standing back and commanding fallen suspects to drop their weapon is standard procedure. You don't know for sure that they're necessarily going to just lie there when you approach.
The safety of the officers and bystanders are top priority.
>>
>>7743586
>not listening to a man with a gun
>>
>>7746263
because her son ran at an armed man with a weapon
>>
>>7754825
>>7754826
>>7751556
much gore
>>
File: ezgif.com-crop.gif (1MB, 231x253px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-crop.gif
1MB, 231x253px
>>
File: ezgif.com-crop (1).gif (4MB, 370x202px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-crop (1).gif
4MB, 370x202px
>>
>>7749593
Guy is holding a screwdriver, it is a lethal weapon that requires close contact to inflict damage.

At a distance, police have the option of non-lethal force when approaching someone. ITS CALLED A FUCKING TASER.

If the guy was holding a gun, this is a different story, shooting the guy is entirely acceptable.
>>
File: 141222519096.gif (2MB, 432x223px) Image search: [Google]
141222519096.gif
2MB, 432x223px
>>
>>7743742
That's what happens when you charge an armed man with a lethal weapon
>>
>>7751397

I fucking love this. Fuck bikers, biggest assholes on the road.
>>
>>7743586
AAAAAAAAAAAHH YOU KILL MY CHILL
>>
>>7748044
>>7748093
as u say dr. anon
>>
File: religion_of_peace.webm (3MB, 1280x861px) Image search: [Google]
religion_of_peace.webm
3MB, 1280x861px
>>
>>7749369
You lose your right to defend yourself without escalation when you wield the authority to revoke the rights of others upon your discretion. It's called checks and balances. You wouldn't get that, as you obviously have no problem living in an autocratic police state.
>>
>>7751556
enjoy your ban nigger
>>
>>7746671
Fuck no. Do you think cops risk their lives to protect the integrity of their agressors? Maybe they would risk a fight if the man was unarmed, but a screwdriver is a lethal weapon. Don't think its not just because it was not designed with this purpose.
>>
>>7748093
Is he dead? Probably. But IS HE DEAD? Are you going to approach a laying man armed with a screwdriver betting on that?

You will live a very short life as a cop if you take risks like that.
>>
>>7748671
You know how easy it is NOT to get shot by cops? Very easy. Just don't do any of the stupid shit you see people in the vids do. Accept that you're responsible for you're current situation and you'll be golden. Yet in every video some degenerate is pretending to be a bad ass in some way. These are people with poor decision skills that wouldn't care if they got you killed, so who gives a shit if they get killed. Good riddance.
>>
>>7754952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHK4uaV1zQU
>>
>>7754954
I don't Jewtube, sorry.
>>
>>7754966
well you're retarded because this one was fucking gold.
>>
>>7753831
instead of using a tazer(they're evidently equipped with those) they went the lethal route
is it considered normal for american police-force that you default to lethal methods of solving problems even if you could use non-lethal ways to solve a problem?
>>
>>7754967
If you say so, Goldberg.
>>
>>7754984
Because anyone who threatens a cop should be killed. If theyll threaten a cop, they'll sure as shit threaten you, your wife or kids. Fuck them.
>>
>>7755000
whoa 2 pairs of dubs ending with trips
nice job dude

[spoiler]your argumentation is pretty retarded though[/spoiler]
>>
>>7755012
Its not a bad argument. Its true. Everyone acts like pulling a weapon on or fighting a cop is an inevitablitiy of life. Its not. Study, work, engage a productive hobby, focus on your family anddon't get fucked up on drugs. Congratulations, you will now avoid getting shot by cops. Its noit rocket surgery.
>>
>>7743962
when I'm 911
gg
>>
>>7755057
Hoooollllyyyy fuccckkkk
>>
>>7755057
wtf man
>>
>>7755057
translate anyone?
>>
>>7755057
>>7755070
>>7755080
it's fake
>>
>>7755057

>>7755070
>>7755080

Norbert (I'm calling him that because he's obviously an angry beaver) stole from the drug dealer holding the revolver

He then tried to sell the revolver to said drug dealer.

Said drug dealer says something like "you know this is mine right"

norbert responds with "yes but I'm not giving it back to you" (implying: buy your property back off me)

drug dealer says "oh yeah?"

proceeds to send norbert back to the dam with oxnard montalvo
>>
>>7755057
i have seen some shit!! but I aint never seen no shit like this.
I wonder if its real
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
3MB, 450x253px
>>
>>7755101
My sides
>>
File: 200_s.gif (36KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
36KB, 355x200px
>>
>>7743586
how come they are using guns? are stun guns only on movies or something?
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 279x157px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 279x157px
>>
>>7755112
if violence is perceived then deadly force is authorized
>>
File: 144752010935.webm (3MB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
144752010935.webm
3MB, 640x368px
>>
>>7754935
This. This happened in South Dallas, the ghetto. I live 30 minutes away, way too close for comfort. Every home in South Dallas has bars on it, there is trash everywhere, you cannot go there at night. I don't blame these cops one bit.
>>
>>7755116
Is she dead?
Fuck me, lol.
Really having trouble seeing what the fuck is wrong with her mouth
>>
>>7755057
Why erased the vid?
>>
File: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (3MB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
3MB, 426x320px
>>
>>7747553
fuckin sav
>>
>>7755128
Epic roll ezy meal.
>>
>>7755029
Shut the fuck up Charlie Beck
>>
File: 1448114471001.webm (412KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448114471001.webm
412KB, 400x300px
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (4MB, 496x301px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
4MB, 496x301px
>>
>>7755238

Perfect
>>
>>7749604
Pig detected.
>>
>>7744379
Seriously. That by itself is like....yeah. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>7746613
It's real. The issue was that they were backed up against a car so there was nowhere for the cops to go. A taser isn't a sure thing when dealing with actual handicap negros. So they are forced to shut him down Compton style.
>>
>>7754361
how fast are TOWs exactly? it looks like you can reacr to them when you are standing by and see them, so you can escape from the blast.
>>
File: ezgif.com-crop.gif (402KB, 218x133px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-crop.gif
402KB, 218x133px
>>
File: 1423156076593.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423156076593.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1434301127966.webm (2MB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
1434301127966.webm
2MB, 720x408px
>>
File: Darksouls progression.webm (3MB, 756x410px) Image search: [Google]
Darksouls progression.webm
3MB, 756x410px
>>
File: 1441810983240.webm (919KB, 768x388px) Image search: [Google]
1441810983240.webm
919KB, 768x388px
>>
File: 1426752142840.gif (2MB, 299x173px) Image search: [Google]
1426752142840.gif
2MB, 299x173px
>>
File: 1437475722893.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1437475722893.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>
>>7755453
Jeez that made me cringe more than normal gore threads
>>
File: 1440316919692.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
1440316919692.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>
>>7755423
very close to supersonic, The actual launch itself plus the sound it makes in flight isn't usually loud enough for you to notice unless you are actively seeking out incoming TOW missiles. It would be like trying to look for an incoming arrow from a bow only much faster and deadlier.
>>
>>7755463
Fuck that caught me off guard.
>>
>>7755107

NICE
>>
File: 1439144419119.gif (2MB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1439144419119.gif
2MB, 500x335px
>>
File: 1439145207008.gif (2MB, 339x315px) Image search: [Google]
1439145207008.gif
2MB, 339x315px
>>
>>7745348
everybody knows you have to defile a Daesh completely or they just come back.
>>
>>7755469

Mr. McMahon over here.
>>
File: 1439146757566.gif (2MB, 308x269px) Image search: [Google]
1439146757566.gif
2MB, 308x269px
>>
File: 1431573728026.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431573728026.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1432652875120.webm (754KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432652875120.webm
754KB, 360x360px
>>
File: 1436035253535.webm (329KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1436035253535.webm
329KB, 320x320px
>>
>>7749125
>No fear of being killed by a policeman if he/she is disobeying.

Where did the fear of being arrested by a policeman for disobeying go?
>>
>>7749653
Kevlar stops bullets

NOT KNIVES

I will forgive you for assuming police in the USA walk around like their wearing full-plate armor.
>>
>>7755128
that last second turn.

"Fcuk doode... dat was mah arhm!"
>>
File: DAT LEG.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
DAT LEG.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>7750291
I got you bruh, i fucking love leg break webms
>>
>>7755570
There's a reason my Murican cops look fat, right?
>>
>>7755598
>duke
>>
>>7743742
Pretty sure they're not "afraid" dumbass. They're simply establishing evidence that, even after getting his shit ventilated, the stupid fucker woudn't drop the knife. It's a legal precaution, not a fear response. You bash cops online, but i bet you suck cop dick irl to get off the hook for shoplifting dildos from kmart.
>>
>>7755570
In many jurisdictions police officers wear stab vests
>>
>>7745165
CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>7754102
>Any other country
>Why are US cops so trigger happy?
>>7746341
>>
>>7745728
being edgy faggot who doesn't have any job, let alone a dangerous one.
topkek
inb4 fedoras and magic cards and wild cheeto-dusted neckbeard.
>>
>>7755558
I kek'd
>>
>>7746369
lol dude. the courts decide what's justified. it's not a fuckin ambiguous term. you can look it up yourself, but a justified shooting is one where the "victim" (nice substitute for "perp") posed a threat of serious bodily injury to an officer or citizen. The death penalty has no relevance here since it's a function or possible outcome of a trial and not of an arrest. You know there's a difference between a trial and an arrest, right? If some dumbass is too violent to be taken into custody and approaches an officer with violent intent, the law allows that officer to defend his life. You expect cops to risk death to save some fucktard.
>2015
>being this brainwashed by sjw faggotry.
>>
>>7747987

It confuses me that the US military won't release helmet cams of firefights that actually show casualties, but they WILL release this kind of video, which is arguably a lot more graphic.
>>
>>7755678
operational security and top secret stuffs because the build-a-burger group, 9/11, and lizard obamas.
>>
>>7755686

But they DO release helmet camera videos of firefights, they just edit them to remove anything graphic from it, so you just see a group of people firing at what looks like trees or random houses with nothing in view. But then they release gunship videos that show things like the helicopter firing on someone already injured to finish them off and such, it seems an odd double standard. It can't just be because the helicopter footage is black and white, surely.
>>
>>7748516
fucking kek
>>
>>7745165
It's the current year!
>>
>>7753281
>>7753342
>>7753641
>>7753653
>>7753962
>>7753996
>>7754139
>>7754923

16 year olds and under,spotted. I can't find other ways to explain why would someone be this retarded to use the same unfunny cliche to feel like they're part of something.
>>
>>7756063
nice spot
so funny
good job
10/10
>>
>>7751556

dude this is just...fucking christ, man.
>>
>>7751556
damn ...
>>
>>7755558

where did the flames come from?

doesnt look shooped
>>
>>7755128

WHAT A FUCKING ROYAL FUCKING DICK
>>
>>7753653
>>7753641
>>7753342
>>7753281
>>7753996
>>7753962
>>7753996
>>7754139
>>7754831
>>7754923
>>7756154
>>7756158

that john cena ebin horseshit in YLYL threads is almost funny compared to this downy nonsense

unless your goal is trying to be as annoying and retarded as possible
>>
>>7743586

for all of you whining about the loss of this primate, just remember to stay mad at NATURAL SELECTION, as you see there
>>
>>7755558
yuh, that was good
>>
>>7756256
remember to tip your fedora
>>
>>7756256
I've just said this earlier
>>
>>7756334
retards like to repeat themselves
>>
>>7754873
I love you man.
Because you must be a huge fagot, enjoy
your meal of nigger dick tonight
>>
>>7751556
Top fucking kek
>>
>>7755529
This is one of my favorite gifs ever
>>
>>7755598
Thanks man. Best thing about this is how the guys on the bench react.
>>
>>7755598
March 31, 2013. Kevin Ware suffers a compound fracture in the Elite Eight match between his Louisville Cardinals and the Duke Blue Devils. His team goes on to win 85-63. He now plays for Georgia State University.
>>
>>7743586
thye both had tazers - that's what amazes me the most - then again i am not a merricunt
>>
>>7754894
Oh, wow. This is an angle I haven't seen before.
>>
File: 1447054745735.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447054745735.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>
File: thatssoraven.webm (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
thatssoraven.webm
3MB, 480x272px
https://youtu.be/LO5gFNKH8T8
>>
>>7745165
Youre right! it IS the current year!
>>
>>7744428
Holy shit 11/10
>>
>>7743930
If I remember right, this guy had raped a kid without asking the boss first.

That was his "punishment".
>>
>>7744428
Fuck me. Link to that scene at 0:15.
That was fucking intense.
>>
>>7743692
You're a fucked up individual to laugh at that.
>>
>>7754835
sauce
>>
>>7757515
That was fucking excellent. A kek for you.
>>
>>7747592
That's fucking harsh, man.

She's just a toddler
>>
>>7755463
that file name
>>
>>7755107
that dashcam driver is pretty sick though
>>
>>7755540
before any of you animal rights shitheads get started this was an enraged wild boar that was attacking people
>>
>>7751556
Is it just me to whom it seemed deliberate? Some real sickos out there.
>>
>>7757226
Thanks
>>
>>7755535
GAAH, SHIT!
>>
>>7755469
fuuark where was this?
>>
Bump for kes
>>
>>7754727
doing god's work anon
>>
>>7755238
dumbasses don't seem to realize they look shady as fuck, can see them coming a mile away
>>
>>7758784
welcome to 4chan
those "animal rights shitheads" don't exactly belong here and don't exactly like to visit either
>>
>>7755456
What an amature.
>>
>>7746355
Justification in this instance is subjective. I'm gonna have to disagree with you in that it wasn't justified, but since its subjective, really it could go either way
>>
>>7756063
Dude why are you mad
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.