[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a New Day...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 140

File: boom02.gif (2MB, 180x110px) Image search: [Google]
boom02.gif
2MB, 180x110px
>>
File: hJyajds.gif (3MB, 400x202px) Image search: [Google]
hJyajds.gif
3MB, 400x202px
>>7703563

Yes it is.
>>
>>7703612
AAAAAAAAAYYYYY WE WANT SOME NEW DAAAAAY
>>
>>7703563

noo! my MUH Chida
>>
>>7703612
DONT YOU DARE BE SOUR
CCCCCLAP FOR YOUR 2 TIME WWE TAG CHAMPS AND FEEEEEL THA POWAAAAAAA
>>
File: londa lousey lekt.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
londa lousey lekt.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1447568942497.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447568942497.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>7703727
>>
File: 1447569065959.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447569065959.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>7703749
>>
>>7703727
She finally meet "the real deal".
>>
>>7703766
?
>>
Ronda rousey is so fucking hot oml
>>
>>7703727
Nooooooo, she wasn't ready! !

She deserved it. Karma fucking bit her hard when she didn't touch gloves. She had to fall at some point.
>>
>>7703761
CAn someone intersplice this with this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOlToLUBSBU
>>
File: friday.webm (695KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
friday.webm
695KB, 480x270px
>>
>>7703838
she refused to bump gloves with Holm? lel what a cunt.
>>
>>7703749
Ha. Watch her tits when she gets punched in the face.
>>
File: 1441341804625.gif (3MB, 421x239px) Image search: [Google]
1441341804625.gif
3MB, 421x239px
>>7703948
Last time that happened she was on top.
>>
File: skiingostrich.gif (2MB, 314x240px) Image search: [Google]
skiingostrich.gif
2MB, 314x240px
>>7703955
We need a lot more slow motion fights that involve tits.
>>
>>7703563
But it all feels old,
>>
Ronda lost ?
>>
>>7703987
No she won, just decided to take a nap afterwards
>>
>>7703987
Nope. She still won that fight.
>>
>>7703987
Rhonda lost :c

#Hype4Holmes
>>
>>7703727
>>7703749
>>7703761
Glorious
>>
>>7703727
>this fight
She fought like a complete amateur. She didn't guard shit and constantly ate punches.
>>
>>7703727
and this was the same chick that was talking shit how she was going to take out male Heavyweight Boxing champions? Oy
>>
>>7704852

when was this? ronda said she will never ever fight a man because they are superior genetically by default, it's unfair.
>>
>>7705608
she said she coul take mayweather
>>
The UFC is fucking hilariously fucked right now.

They've been marketing her as GOAT. Able to take down dudes. And then her PR team has been trying to give her sex appeal by putting her in heels and tight dresses at every opportunity. The modelling photos.

And then she gets obliterated. The rematch will be a nice revenue pop...but long term marketing took a hit.
>>
>>7705673

Yeah but they've still got some pretty buku bucks loaded into McGregor, so it's not a complete bust of marketing.

Plus they can spin it into "look, the Women's division finally has some true killers, it's not just Ronda's auto-win anymore, tune in to see her have to try" or something like that.

They lose the "invincible" angle, but she's still the number 1 face out there and they're not gonna drop her marketing push, but just have to retool it.
>>
>>7705673
Your stupidity is only out-matched by your faggotry. They are now bigger then ever with the rematch. Fucking butthurt loser.
>>
>>7705673
nah if they handle it right it can be a huge boon.
Peopel were getting bored, and the idea that she had no competition was really starting to take root.
If she comes back as a more humble, dedicated ronda she will win the hearts of even more people and a dominating performance will put her right back up to goat status.

Also all the fights to come will be mroe anticipated because everyone knows she can lose now.

Honestly, its possible dana paid ronda under the table a lot of money and told her to lose the fight.
>>
>>7705724

>Honestly, its possible dana paid ronda under the table a lot of money and told her to lose the fight.

She got butchered dude. There is a difference between loosing on purpose and being used as a sandbag.
>>
>>7704852
>>7705646
>mayweather
>heavyweight
>>
>>7705746
True. Ronda got beat down. Bigfoot Silva was paid to lose. He intentionally threw punches that missed, got knocked down by nothing and kneeled and waited for a "knockout". Bitch.
>>
>>7703612
Ah, my fellow wrestlefag, thank you for not disappointing me.
>>
>>7704852
featherweight
>>
>>7703923
can someone do a gtav wasted?
>>
>>7703727
El Oh El mate. You could just tell by her expression she was ready to get knocked out.
>>
>>7703955
datboobies.jpg
>>
>>7703749
what would happen if she started touching her tits and pussy after she knocked her out?
>>
File: GM_20151115_223825.gif (4MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
GM_20151115_223825.gif
4MB, 350x196px
>>
File: rekt2.gif (1MB, 241x174px) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.gif
1MB, 241x174px
>>
>>7703938
I thought she did that because of the altercation at the weigh ins?
>>
>>7703660
Best group of blacks wwe ever had
>>
>>7707305
That'll be ultimate surrender
>>
>>7707510
but wasnt she the initiator of the altercation?
>>
The UFC just cannot catch a break lately. Everytime they get a star that they market to the non UFC crowd, some shit happens and they pretty much become gimped or fall into mediocrity
>Ronda gets KOd
>Silva keeps getting injured
>Chuck starts sucking
>Jones gets arrested and stripped of everything
>>
I think the same is gonna happen in the McGregor/Aldo fight.People hype him up, but he still hasn't had proper competition
>>
>>7703761
I hope Rousey starts her next round of trash talk with "I'm gonna break your fist with my face!"

Because I swear that's what she was going for.
>>
>>7707808
people are taking that 12-0 win streak as fluke since she lost fucking fight... i really dont understand
>>
>>7704063
What? dont you lose if you get K.O.ed?
>>
>>7708256

It's the way she lost. It wasn't even a close one. She was completely dominated for all 1 and a half rounds.
>>
>>7707449

God damn H-Bomb. I love Henderson. I wish he had beaten Belfort and retired.
>>
What grinds my gears is how dana can say that Lousy is the "greatest athlete he's ever seen/worked with". I know it's marketing and shit but Jesus fuck. Gsp, Bj penn, bones, Anderson, Frankie Edgar, JDS, just to name a few had MOUNTAINS on her in terms of athletic ability let alone skill and talent.
>>
>>7705673
The UFC is always fucked. Retardotron. Rousey was never shit. There is no women's sport of MMA. MMA for men is barely a sport. The garbage they cart out there with college wrestling and 9 months of striking training is pathetic.
>>
>>7707739

She bum rushed Holm, and when she brought her hands up, Ronda pulled Holly's fist into her face. Ronda caused everything.
>>
>>7704289

She couldn't guard shit. Rousey's punches were faster than anybody she has ever fought until now and Holm blitzed her fucking ass all day long. She was still thinking about the punches she was trying to throw when Holm's punches were landing and smashing her mouth in. She didn't guard because she couldn't keep up, she was outclassed in every way and her life saving ground game was totally ineffective because Holm is bigger, stronger and better at fighting period.
>>
>>7709239

What would you rather see you weeb? The return of glorious karate to the octagon? Don't be mad because there's a clear meta game where one style of martial arts trumps the others.
>>
>>7705701

Rematches work if the loser looked like a professional fighter in the first match.

She didn't.
>>
>>7705724
>Also all the fights to come will be mroe anticipated because everyone knows she can lose now.

That exactly why no one will care. Her getting her cherry popped was the one thing that made people watch.

What's more, I don't think people will lose to Ronda all that much, now that they have been shown how to win. People just went full retard against her.
>>
>>7703749
A gta wasted would fit perfectly here
>>
>>7709975
I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing!

She deserved it... you always have to keep yourself humble, but she forgot that.
>>
>>7709990

What do the fight and this video have in common? I felt shame for both persons involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12YGmOG8DDM
>>
RIP UFC
>>
>>7707449
god hand as fuck
>>
>>7709772
Meta means more than one, not one style to rule them all, and that's the whole problem. You only have so many hours a week to train. In MMA what you end up with is mediocrity at everything. The bigger problem is that without any legacy to the sport, they have to take what they can get and cart out stiffs from NCAA wrestling with seriously under-trained skills off the mat. They can pass it off because it's one against the next, same thing.
>>
>>7709747
This. It was not going to be that hard to beat up Rousey once their well-rigged search accidentally found a woman who knew how to strike with any kind of plan and diversity. Learn basic shoot defense, score early, pick and move, win at stupid UFC.
>>
The very first strike that Holm landed seemed to take all the confidence out of Rousey. She was landing punches at will in the second round.
>>
>>7707449
Hendos H-bomb was something to behold back in the day.
>>
File: newdayrocks.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
newdayrocks.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>7703612
>>
>>7709239
I can never take people seriously when they call professional athletes garbage. Please join MMA since you are so superior
>>
>>7710568
Omg not this shit.. "waaaaah she chooses her fights. Floyd choses his fights".
Get that sand out of your vagina, fucking faggot
>>
>>7703938
She never touches gloves.
She turns her intensity way up.
>>
>>7703781
Rousey had *NEVER* fought real talent. Never. She was all hype, but talented (still is), that bought into and ate her own ego. She fought an undefeated real boxer, and what does she do?

She's so arrogant, instead of Judo or grappling, where she can win, she wanted to prove she was one of the best fighters in the world and go toe to toe with an expert boxer.

Plot Twist: She is AWESOME, but she's not one of the best fighters in the world. She's definitely not a boxer.

Dana never allowed Rousey a real challenger, but he wants cross/mixed fighting styles to make a match interesting, and this was precisely that. The fact Ronda was like "I am going to stand up and box her" was idiotic.

Long and short of it... Rousey needs to fire her corner immediately. I think it is 100% their fault she lost, and it happened in between rounds.

Here's some hilarious shadow boxing commentary about Rousey. She has improved, but still, the gif is so painful:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/3kroqt/in_regards_to_the_gif_of_ronda_shadow_boxing_what/
>>
>>7705673
I could imagine she's like Carano, and out into film... but here's what I think:

It's corner's fault (and her ego): fire corner

Humble Pie: train harder

Come back, humbled and stronger. She's so damned young, she'll be more mature too.
>>
>>7707433
This. Remember, Holm was a boxer who became a kickboxer. This one gif is the whole fight. The punch ended it, but when Rousey got back up and Holm gingerly put her hands on her, and patiently repositioned Rousey like rag doll .. "I will just put you right here for my foot"

It's brilliant, patient, mature fighting.
>>
>>7716103
I don't think Rousey ever really had a chance.
Girl is nearly a half foot taller about 20 pounds heavier and obviously in better condition then she was. Rousey was sucking air while Holm was dancing around the ring.
She didn't have a fucking choice but to put her dukes up and hope she could get in close. But Holm has too much experience with better tougher fighters and her getting close so she could try any of her Judo was a death sentence.
Even worse, she wasn't get her on the ground in the first place.
She's larger stronger and has better footwork.

Rousey was clearly outmatched. If there is a rematch, I honestly don't know how she'd win.
>>
>>7716169
You could tell Ronda was gassed out by the end of the first round.

She has no fucking stamina. She almost always won in the first round via submission. Either that or very early second round.

Obviously Holly's stamina and footwork paid her dividends in that fight because she made Ronda look like a fucking joke. Probably didn't help that Holly's southpaw and I would doubt Ronda even bothered to train for the variation.

Her focus is split between MMA and Film now too. She literally said shes taking a break from UFC to film some shit. So why the actual fuck does anyone think a comeback is going to be anything but a fucking crushing defeat?

Shes going to come back, get knocked the fuck out -again- because I can assure you Holly is going to work out her kinks (her grappling was good but she'll no doubt work on it and improve) while Ronda's busy filming shit instead of fucking training 12 hours a day like Holly no doubt will.

Shes going to get slaughtered again. I hope Holly does actually break her jaw next time.
>>
>>7703612
does he seriously have two midgets dressed just like him? lol
>>
>>7703761
shit that kick was brutal though
>>
>>7716131
agreed. there was one punch she threw [i dont know if anyone has a gif of it] where she put all of her might into it, Holly weaved that shit, and Rousey fell right to her knees cause of all that force and sloppy striking. That's when i thought the match over from there. Holm definitely deserves this spot and i hope she keeps it this way.
>>
>>7716262
Naw nigga, they're just taking a knee beside Big E.
>>
>>7707808
McGregor next? I do favor Aldo's chances.
>>
>>7703838
>karma
>touch gloves
>implying any reason other than being garbage at striking being the reason RR got shrekt

is yall niggas casual mma fans or nah?
>>
File: VI5RBlS.gif (2MB, 427x201px) Image search: [Google]
VI5RBlS.gif
2MB, 427x201px
NEW DAY!!!
>>
Some need to do a video with the sonic rings popping out of her when she gets dropped. I know there was a still
>>
>>7717629
lol
>>
>>7707305
I'd fap
>>
>>7707305
>>
>>7703727
rousey was a female brock lesnar, nothing more.
lmao
>>
>>7716272
It was just well timed and placed. It's the punches or kicks you don't see it coming that knock you out. Also, Ronda was dazed before it. Can't wait for the rematch.
>>
>>7707808
No way, the best thing happened to the UFC when Ronda got knocked out. Ronda with her fame already had non UFC crowd watching. And the non crowd got to see what UFC was about. UFC's set for two more fights if Ronda wins the rematch.
>>
>>7705724
>Honestly, its possible dana paid ronda under the table a lot of money and told her to lose the fight.

No way.

Winning that fight was worth more to Rousey than any amount of money her opponent could afford. Plus honestly, if Rousey were really capable of winning, but decided a dive, she would have done a much better job defending herself. She got beat, period.
>>
>>7716232
no shit, Holly escaped from Ronda so easy when Ronda try to put her close to cage but she was way faster than Ronda. Ronda is just overrated.
>>
>>7709747
This.

Holm was not only much faster but had greater reach further amplifying her advantage in striking.

Rousey "should" have tried to counter that by going inside or (better) to the ground, but she probably had no idea just how outclassed she was at striking until it was too late.
>>
>>7709785

Anderson Silva begs to differ
>>
>>7708967
It's because he's trying to appeal to the casual market. They know that proper fight fans never actually cared about what either of those bald UFC midgets have said and that they'll tune in regardless. They're just trying to milk the casual/girl power crowd for all they're worth
>>
>>7708342
everyone has a bad day.
>>
>>7716169
The two both weighed in at 134lbs. Even if you assume Holm was massively dehydrated for weigh-in there is no way she outweighed Rousey by 20 full lbs. Holm is listed at 5'8" and Rousey at 5'7". Holm LOOKS taller because she has a big puff of hair on top, but if you watch closely, she's barely taller than Rousey.

In terms of rematch, you never REALLY know with these things. . .at any point anyone can always make a mistake, and taking one bad hit can end a fight. So Rousey *could* win it. But I agree, Rousey would be a strong underdog. She probably can't step up her striking to equal Holm, meaning her best strategy is to go for submission. Holm, on the other hand is going to be fully aware of this (she was this match) and again, she won't let Rousey inside to do it.
>>
Damn. This is the discussion thread on the Holm-Rousy fight I've been waiting for. Strange I had to go looking for Jap MILF gifs to find it.
>>
>>7716131

Been watching that Holyfield 30-for-30 on ESPN. Rousy reminds me a lot of Tyson. I think if there's a rematch Rousy just tries to bite Holm's ear off.
>>
>>7709785
>>Rematches work if the loser looked like a professional fighter in the first match. She didn't

Rematches occur if the public and fighters are interested in them. That can occur for different reasons.

In this case, despite having her ass handed to her, Rousey is still probably one of the best fighters in her (admittedly thin) class. She's not undefeated any more, but her current 12-1 record is still pretty good.

I'd imagine she'll want to try to salvage her reputation here, if for no other reason then that her OUTSIDE MMA career is going to partly depend on it.

Rousey still has enough name recognition that rematch would probably command public attention as an "underdog". IE, public is probably more interested in seeing her rematch then two otherwise unknown females fighting. More interest = more tickets and PPV views sold = more money for UFC. I don't see why they'd be against it.

None of these things mean that there HAS to be a rematch, nor would a rematch necessarily be the best choice for Rousey's NEXT fight (assuming she ever does fight again). But its a pretty logical choice if she has any interest in taking the sport seriously again. If she wanted to do it, I don't see why it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>7703923
This is fantastic, haha
>>
>>7710331
The rematch is probably going to be the most watched PPV event in history, get real.
>>
File: peterrhonda.gif (3MB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
peterrhonda.gif
3MB, 959x720px
>>
>>7707449
not sure if that last punch was really necessary.
>>
File: Force Fight.webm (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Force Fight.webm
4MB, 512x384px
Since this seems to be a fight thread...ill post a fave
>>
>>7721322
why end it there? so unsatisfying
>>
>>7721176
Always necessary.
>>
>>7721322
looks more asian than he already is by the end of that fight
>>
>>7705759
>>7705759
she said she could beat cain the HW mma champ at the time
>>
>>7703612
>big dick bitch.com, big dick bitch.com
>>
>>7703727
she was getting too cocky, needed to be taken down a few pegs, so glad this happened.
>>
>>7721322
Where are their ice skates?
>>
>>7716232
>>7716169

Alright now here's a question: Holly leads pretty hard with her right leg and Ronda, being a Judoka, probably couldn't shoot for shit. Would a fight with Holm fight turn out any different if her opponent had more wrestling in their background?
>>
>>7721322
Holy shit, Don motherfuckin Frye, love the dude.

Met him at a Godzilla convention, no joke
>>
>>7721176
You keep going until the ref stops you.
>>
>>7705646
that claim is bullshit Mayweather would destroy her even in a mma match!
>>
>>7718921

What's wrong with Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>7703727
is they a site where i can watch the whole match?. i've heard from a friend about how well holly used the ring to her advantage, due to boxing training. while ronda was very linear, straight towards the opponent and straight back. wanted to check it out.
>>
>>7721322
oh man, that face asians make. lolololol
>>
File: 1447786550190.webm (2MB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
1447786550190.webm
2MB, 470x264px
>>7703761
>>
>>7703923

Solid gold.
>>
File: Acacio vs Takase.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Acacio vs Takase.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Aleks vs Barnett.webm (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Aleks vs Barnett.webm
3MB, 400x300px
>>
File: Aleks vs Morais.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Aleks vs Morais.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Aleks vs Thompson.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Aleks vs Thompson.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Alfonso vs Sakurai.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Alfonso vs Sakurai.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
>>
File: Assuerio Silva vs Yamamoto.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Assuerio Silva vs Yamamoto.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Azeredo vs Hansen.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Azeredo vs Hansen.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Azeredo vs Kotani.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Azeredo vs Kotani.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Baroni vs Minowa.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Baroni vs Minowa.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Belfort vs Takahashi.webm (2MB, 352x256px) Image search: [Google]
Belfort vs Takahashi.webm
2MB, 352x256px
>>
File: Butterbean vs O'Haire.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Butterbean vs O'Haire.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7730353
wtf competition allows face stomping?
>>
File: Coleman vs Goes.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Coleman vs Goes.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>7730405
Japanese rules, my friend.
The webms I am posting all come from the new defunct Pride Fight Championships, a MMA promotion from Japan that many look back upon favourably as the "wild west" of MMA at the time.
>>
>>
File: CroCop vs Aleks.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
CroCop vs Aleks.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: CroCop vs Waterman.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
CroCop vs Waterman.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: CroCop vs Randleman.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
CroCop vs Randleman.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: CroCop vs Yoshida.webm (3MB, 352x256px) Image search: [Google]
CroCop vs Yoshida.webm
3MB, 352x256px
>>
File: Edwards vs Mishima.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Edwards vs Mishima.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Fedor vs Randleman.webm (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor vs Randleman.webm
3MB, 360x270px
>>
File: Fedor vs Zuluzinho.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor vs Zuluzinho.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Frye vs Goodridge.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Frye vs Goodridge.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Fujita vs Kurtanidze.webm (3MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Fujita vs Kurtanidze.webm
3MB, 512x368px
>>
File: Fujita vs Takayama.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Fujita vs Takayama.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Fujita vs Thompson.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Fujita vs Thompson.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7730451
frye was never the best fighter but my god he was a tough motherfucker
>>
File: Gomi vs Azeredo.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Gomi vs Azeredo.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Gomi vs Ishida.webm (3MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gomi vs Ishida.webm
3MB, 512x368px
>>
File: Gomi vs Diaz.webm (3MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gomi vs Diaz.webm
3MB, 512x368px
>>
File: Gomi vs Kawajiri.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Gomi vs Kawajiri.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Gomi vs Krazy Horse.webm (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Gomi vs Krazy Horse.webm
3MB, 576x432px
>>
File: Gomi vs Ralph Gracie.webm (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Gomi vs Ralph Gracie.webm
2MB, 384x288px
>>
File: Goodridge vs Nogeuira.webm (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Goodridge vs Nogeuira.webm
3MB, 400x300px
>>
File: Goodridge vs Van Dam.webm (2MB, 512x349px) Image search: [Google]
Goodridge vs Van Dam.webm
2MB, 512x349px
>>
File: Hansen vs Imanari.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hansen vs Imanari.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Hendo vs Ninja.webm (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hendo vs Ninja.webm
3MB, 400x300px
>>
File: Hendo vs Oyama.webm (2MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hendo vs Oyama.webm
2MB, 576x432px
>>
File: Hendo vs Renzo.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hendo vs Renzo.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Herring vs Giant Silva.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Herring vs Giant Silva.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Herring vs Sobolev.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Herring vs Sobolev.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7723409
>underrated comment
>>
>>7721176

Like Henderson said after the match.

>First punch was for me.
>Second punch was for America.
>>
>>7716103

To be fair, she has probably not had good people around here lately. That cunt of a coach Edward is a real piece of shit, and did her no favours, I'm sure. From what I've read, it's been going to her head the last year or so, and thank fuck she got a reality check. I hope she changes her coaching team around, maybe bring on an actual good standup coach and drop those armenian turds down the drain.

>>7716232

I haven't had time to watch the fight yet, so you're probably right about that particular fight, but she has been an absolute beast before. Only Miesha has lasted a round and she got fucking shrekt.

Disclaimer: I'm a fan, but I'm glad the hype train derailed. I think it's absolutely disgusting that people waited until she lost before shitting on her.
>>
>>7703838
>Karma fucking bit her hard when she didn't touch gloves.
>MUH KARMA

I fucking hate you. You are scum. Did you watch the weigh-ins? Have you ever fought someone?
>>
>>7715883
>She never touches gloves.
That's not true.

>She turns her intensity way up.
Best walk-out game face.

>>7716116

Ronda is TERRIBLE at acting. Fair enough, her roles and scripts have been absolute dogshit so far, but she's been cringius maximus in everything I've seen her in, and the worst was maybe Entourage where's she supposed to play herself. The saving grave was her "crew" being, by some miracle of Dog, even cringier than her.

Carano I've only seen in Haywire, which was pretty guud all things considered. She's got class and elegance, and I think she could carry a film. Ronda cannot.

While we're on the subject, is Jessamyn Duke the greatest waste of god given talent and physical attributes in the UFC?
>>
>>7708256

People are petty, jealous vindictive little cunts. Crabs in a bucket. It was no fucking fluke. A couple of the contenders fought like complete retards (McMann, Cat, Davis, Bunda), but she did not get to 12 and 0 by luck.
>>
>>7703727
I really don't like female MMA, way too brutal.

MMA in general is too much like a brawl than a sport.
>>
>>7732234

Plebian manbaby detected. Watch the first UFCs and come back to me.
>>
>>7732330
Yeah, I know, it had fewer restrictions before but it still looks like a brawl.
>>
>>7730415
Can I get a story behind this?
>>
so, if Holm won because she was a boxer, does that means box is the superior sport? (serious question)
>>
>>7707449
>Fast Punch even in slow motion
>>
>>7732582
No, It just means Rhonda doesn't know how to handle someone who can box. Doesn't mean that the boxing lady would rule over other opponents.
>>
>>7730442
This is the best suplex I've seen in an actual fight, anyone else have any other good ones?
>>
I know this is an MMA thread but I made a few boxing gifs/webms the other day
>>
File: Chocolatito pivoting.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolatito pivoting.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>
File: Chocolatito Transitions.webm (957KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolatito Transitions.webm
957KB, 854x480px
>>
>>7732665
That lead hand block -> counter hook at the start of that sequence is the smoothest shit I've ever seen
>>
File: Joe Louis perfect combo.webm (554KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Louis perfect combo.webm
554KB, 854x480px
>>
>>7718921
Retard
>>
File: Jose Napoles Footwork.webm (384KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jose Napoles Footwork.webm
384KB, 854x480px
>>
File: Ricardo Lopez beautiful combo.webm (440KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ricardo Lopez beautiful combo.webm
440KB, 854x480px
>>
File: Chocolatito ring cutting.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolatito ring cutting.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>
File: Chocolatito finishing fight.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolatito finishing fight.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3iA3efA2yY
>>
>>7732409
accidental broken arm

oh and mark coleman was really big on steroids and prone to strange emotional outbursts
>>
>>7730404
I love Butterbean so much.
>>
File: Connor Macgregor.webm (3MB, 1072x603px) Image search: [Google]
Connor Macgregor.webm
3MB, 1072x603px
>>
>>7732606
I didn't see much boxing during that armbar escape, the clinch escapes and the multiple kicks and elbows she landed desu. The "she got beat by a boxer" narrative is a stupid way of reducing it. she got beat by a kickboxer with good grappling
>>
>>7730475
got any more of the Diaz brothers?
>>
File: 1442242216947.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1442242216947.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>7703563
>>
>>7730419
Tree trunks for legs,and unfortunately,a jaw made of glass.Still the best striker there was.
>>
>>7732678
Adamantium chin
>>
>>7731962
What talent and physical attributes?

She's tall?
>>
>>7732336
Well what do you think a fight should be?

Two guys stand there and trade right hands until one falls down?
>>
File: Hunt vs Bobish.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt vs Bobish.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Hunt vs Kohsaka.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt vs Kohsaka.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Hunt vs Nishijima.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt vs Nishijima.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Ichizawa vs Ryan Gracie.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ichizawa vs Ryan Gracie.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Ishida vs Rodriguez.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ishida vs Rodriguez.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Kerr vs Yamamoto.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Kerr vs Yamamoto.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Kharitonov vs Ninja.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Kharitonov vs Ninja.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Krazy Horse vs Maeda.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Krazy Horse vs Maeda.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Lawler vs Villasenor.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Lawler vs Villasenor.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
>>
File: Lee vs Wiuff.webm (3MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Lee vs Wiuff.webm
3MB, 512x368px
>>
File: Lister vs Shoji.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Lister vs Shoji.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Mezger vs Inoue.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Mezger vs Inoue.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Mezger vs Lidell.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Mezger vs Lidell.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Mezger vs Lidell finish.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Mezger vs Lidell finish.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Minowa vs CroCop.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Minowa vs CroCop.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Nakamura vs Galbraith.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura vs Galbraith.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Newton vs Pele.webm (3MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
Newton vs Pele.webm
3MB, 420x315px
>>
File: Ninja vs Kang.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja vs Kang.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Ninja vs Matsui.webm (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja vs Matsui.webm
3MB, 300x225px
>>
File: Nogueira vs Coleman.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Nogueira vs Coleman.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7730353
Shattered his hand on the first punch.
>>
File: Nogueira vs Yakoi.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Nogueira vs Yakoi.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Nogueria vs Enson Inoue.webm (3MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Nogueria vs Enson Inoue.webm
3MB, 350x263px
>>
File: Overeem vs Liddell.webm (2MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem vs Liddell.webm
2MB, 448x336px
>>
File: Overeem vs Nogueira.webm (2MB, 352x256px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem vs Nogueira.webm
2MB, 352x256px
>>
File: Pulver vs Arai.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Pulver vs Arai.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Rampage vs Arona.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage vs Arona.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Rampage vs Ishikawa.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage vs Ishikawa.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Rampage vs Randleman.webm (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage vs Randleman.webm
3MB, 576x432px
>>
>>7733139

Fuck Liddell was teeing off on him.
>>
File: Rampage vs Satake.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage vs Satake.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Rampage vs Yakoi.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rampage vs Yakoi.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Riley vs Omigawa.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Riley vs Omigawa.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Sakuraba vs Elvis Schembri.webm (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sakuraba vs Elvis Schembri.webm
3MB, 576x432px
>>
>>
File: Sapp vs Yamamoto.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sapp vs Yamamoto.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Schilt vs Satake.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Schilt vs Satake.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Schilt vs Shoji.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Schilt vs Shoji.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Schilt vs Takayama.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Schilt vs Takayama.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: 1440729506217.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1440729506217.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>7721347
>>
File: Sentoryu vs Foki.webm (2MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sentoryu vs Foki.webm
2MB, 576x432px
>>
File: Sergei vs Aleks.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sergei vs Aleks.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7730412
When freak fights were the norm and you could take all the steroid you want. Was a great time.
>>
File: Sergei vs Overeem.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sergei vs Overeem.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7730463
did his coach teach him how to put his hands up?
>>
File: Sergei vs Peterson.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sergei vs Peterson.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Shogun vs Arona.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun vs Arona.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Shogun vs Diabate.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun vs Diabate.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>7733224
On the one hand, he was stunned bad and barely conscious after that first big hook when they stood up (after he was dominating the whole fight lol)
On the other, James Thompson was an overrated hack the Japanese kept around because he looked like a cartoon character and had a propensity to start fights by running straight for his opponent and trying to bowl them over.
>>
File: Shogun vs Gono.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun vs Gono.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Shogun vs Kanehara.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun vs Kanehara.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>
File: Shoji vs Ninja.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Shoji vs Ninja.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Silva vs Chonan.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Silva vs Chonan.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Silva vs Newton.webm (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Silva vs Newton.webm
3MB, 576x432px
>>
File: Silva vs Takase.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Silva vs Takase.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7730353
asians are so bad at fighting
>>
File: Sokoudjou vs Arona.webm (3MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Sokoudjou vs Arona.webm
3MB, 512x368px
>>
File: Sokoudjou vs Nogueira.webm (3MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Sokoudjou vs Nogueira.webm
3MB, 512x368px
>>
File: Sperry vs Bencic.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sperry vs Bencic.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Thompson vs Lungu.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Thompson vs Lungu.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
>>
File: Vovchanchyn vs CroCop.webm (2MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Vovchanchyn vs CroCop.webm
2MB, 448x336px
>>
File: Vovchanchyn vs Takahashi.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Vovchanchyn vs Takahashi.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Vovchanchyn vs Fujii.webm (2MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Vovchanchyn vs Fujii.webm
2MB, 576x432px
>>
>>
File: Wandy vs Fujita.webm (3MB, 352x256px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Fujita.webm
3MB, 352x256px
>>
File: Wandy vs Hendo.webm (2MB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Hendo.webm
2MB, 512x368px
>>
File: Wandy vs Iwasake.webm (2MB, 512x349px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Iwasake.webm
2MB, 512x349px
>>
File: Wandy vs Kondo.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Kondo.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Wandy vs Rampage 1.webm (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Rampage 1.webm
3MB, 400x300px
>>
File: Wandy vs Rampage 2.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Rampage 2.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Wandy vs Sakuraba 2 slam.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Sakuraba 2 slam.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Wandy vs Sakuraba 2.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Wandy vs Sakuraba 2.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Werdum vs Zentsov.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Werdum vs Zentsov.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Yoshida vs Abbott.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshida vs Abbott.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
File: Zentsov vs Rizzo.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Zentsov vs Rizzo.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7721176
it was not necessary, ignore these retards.
hendo only did that this one time.
and the guy kinda deserved it.
anybody that does this on a regular basis is out of control
>>
File: Zentsov vs Yvel.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Zentsov vs Yvel.webm
3MB, 512x384px
>>
>>7733360
You go until the ref tells you to stop.
That's all there is to it, you pathetic softcock. You can't assume you just landed an awesome walk away KO everytime.
>>
>>7710331
not to forget chris whiteman
>>
>>7730360
fucking Russians man.
i thought for sure he was looking based on his facial expressions but low and behold he won.
>>
>>7729930

That was beautiful, thank you.
>>
Good thread. No. Really.
>>
>>7732885

he may be fat but his punches are heavy as fuck.
>>
>>7732978

Not gonna lie my legs used too look like that. I was at least 880 squatting. only 20, that was like 1-2 years ago.
>>
>>7732673

I needed like a quad-take so I could see what he did, damn smooth not gonna lie.
>>
>>7732673
He had Parkinson's back then, if this was a few years earlier there is NO WAY the punches would miss.
>>
File: Dodge.gif (997KB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge.gif
997KB, 350x191px
>>7732673
>>
>>7716938
neck
>>
>>7732895
g0at
>>
>>7733370
people forget they turn into mindless savages when they fight and cant use better judgement
>>
File: youwot.gif (436KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
youwot.gif
436KB, 320x240px
>>7733346
>>
>>7732895
Fighting Irish.
>>
>>7732895
I can't wait to hear his excuse when Aldo wins.
>>
>>7733279
I will never understand this: what's the point of letting the fatfucks in?
>>
>>7733139
overeem before steroids
>>
>>7731936
>but she has been an absolute beast before.
kek

tapping out cashiers and soccer moms? Please.
>>
>>7734168
wtf, don't talk shit. Ali didn't have Parkinsons in 1971, he was in his prime. He was just coming off a lay off
>>
>>7730415

Great ref, spotted it immediately and stopped Coleman hard.
>>
>>7734421
He was an olympic judoka dude
>>
>>7734426

Tate, Tweet, Zingano, Carmouche, Bunda, McMann, her fight history is a who's who of female MMA. Who do you think she's dodged since you phrase it like that? Raging Roidborg doesn't count.

Rousey was juicy as fuark at 150 btw.
>>
>>7705724

Do you know who Rousey's mother is? She'd fucking assrape Dana with a steel pipe if he even tried.
>>
>>7705776

He's been off TRT for some time now. He's been getting knocked the fuck out in every fight since.
>>
>>7734549
I think we're dealing with some very uneducated MMA fans in this thread, though I don't blame them, people like Conor and Ronda despite their faults have brought many new eyes to the sport.
>>
>>7730475
back when diaz wasn't a faggot.
>>
>>7734391
Ya he aint beatin Aldo. I'd like to place some bets on that one to be honest.
>>
>>7733045
The hell happened here?
>>
>>7734637
Back injury
>>
>>7730415
Good Ol Coleman.. to this day there hasn't been a single person who fully lived up to the term 'roid rage' more.
>>
>>7730364
Isn't that Fedors brother?
>>
>>7733240
Glorious stomping, I fucking love that shit.
>>
>>7730463
Drunk as hell.
>>
>>7733997
okay?
>>
>>7732693
>stickpage
>>
>>7734266
AC joint separation
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 140

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.