[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1014.png (841KB, 1268x894px) Image search: [Google]
1014.png
841KB, 1268x894px
My first designed diploma, what do you think?
>>
>>316695
butt
fucking
awful
>>
this is so nostalgic. That rose with the dew drops... the flares... thank you OP. This really brings me back.
>>
Jesus fuck. Get this clipart abortion out of my eyes.
>>
>>316695
I really appreciate the effort you put into this, OP. Sadly, this doesn't work for this generation anymore.

Read up on >>316697 as it should be really helpful in creating modern designs.
>>
diplomas hace to look really majestic and impressive
mine lookes like shit and it put me in ann existential crisis. Like "all this work for this ugly piece of paper? Was it really worth it?"
>>
>>316764
>diplomas hace to look really majestic and impressive
sure, if you're a brainlet. It's literally just a legal document that prove you've completed a study program.
>>
File: certificate abdo trial.jpg (121KB, 888x693px) Image search: [Google]
certificate abdo trial.jpg
121KB, 888x693px
thqnks guys for your opinions concerning that shit hahaha now this is the new one i got inspired by freepic and behance.net thanks ;)
>>
>>316776
Stop.
>>
>>316785
Hammer Time.
>>
>>316776
It still looks tacky as fuck. Fake watermark, clip art and a "seal of excellence" badge. It looks cheap, but better than the first
>>
you made that in paint?
good job
>>
>>316774
>It's literally just a legal document that prove you've completed a study program.
I know that
it still has to look good to make the study program feel worth it
>>
File: kernyshig.jpg (46KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
kernyshig.jpg
46KB, 223x223px
>failing to notice the obvious troll
>>
>>316873
but it doesn't though. the physical diploma is just a legal proof, on the exact same level as a receipt they give you at the supermarket. The actual thing you've earned is immaterial: knowledge, experience, and hopefully fun.

Sorry if this sound pedantic, Im trying to expand your vision a bit
>>
File: Zertifikat Bauschaden 1.jpg (393KB, 2472x3504px) Image search: [Google]
Zertifikat Bauschaden 1.jpg
393KB, 2472x3504px
>>316873
I know diplomas usually have a lot of fluff on it. Even certificates from Apple looks shit.
Here is a well designed diploma, if you want to add extra shit, then use it sparingly. Maybe add something like a hologram printed on the paper or some sort of embossed outline to make it look extra special in a frame, but don't go over the top.
>>
Here is another one with a bit more decoration. You can do a lot with less. Less is more as they say
>>
>>316882
ok man thanks I will take this certificate into account, it looks simple and easy to make ;)
>>
>>316908
oooh man I like the last one Bauhaus Summer School I have something like Linguistic trip we organize trips to England. I made a flyer I can share it here as well to tell me how it looks like
>>
>>316882
yes I got you I understand you dont worry ;) ;)....thanks for the advice I ll improve myself to watch the tutorial videos on youtube then mâke one that is so attractive
>>
>>316695
Shit OP you can just take a break and enjoy the summer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.