[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logo Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: LeadGenFX1.jpg (39KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
LeadGenFX1.jpg
39KB, 960x560px
Hi all, with minimal trolling please, which logo do you like the best for a lead gen software mostly for those involved in real estate?

For your favorite would you suggest any additional revisions?

All serious feedback appreciated. Thank you.
>>
File: LeadGenFX.jpg (38KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
LeadGenFX.jpg
38KB, 960x560px
Sorry these are out of order please specify the file name. Thanks.
>>
File: LeadGenFX2.jpg (41KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
LeadGenFX2.jpg
41KB, 960x560px
>>
File: LeadGenFX3.jpg (46KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
LeadGenFX3.jpg
46KB, 960x560px
Last one
>>
>>316514
Awesome thanks
>>
>>316510

i dont understand how people can ask for a critique when you provide next to no context.

first off, you're using a combination of logos and wordmarks - they are two different things, and while they end up (or at least should) work together, they're not the same.

It's really hard to give feedback when there's simply nothing to tie it to. Like honestly, what the fuck is lead gen software? for those in real estate? Well, that narrows it down!

What are your fucking objectives? give us part of the brief, clients demands, i mean, you can go on and on. Is it a large company, a small business, are they trying to stand out? Are they trying to stand-in? Is it new - old? I mean, why did you pick the colors? Whats the rationale behind anything you've done? Where will the combination marks be applied? how will they be applied? what size will they be viewed at? theres so many questions its basically impossible to give any feedback other than the 'this looks cool' which is just useless feedback for any serious designer.

So here's my attempt, based on knowing absoloutely nothing,

The most resolved concept is the second one, simply because the rest of the concepts are somewhat completely out of sync with eachother.

The "fx' you've made in the 3rd concept doesn't really make sense - are those things a bunch of fat americans? The tagline is set in a typeface that is complely unrelated to the wordmark. It looks like the font you'd see used in a 13 year old girls blog about justin beiber. Uninstall that font, immediately.

The same goes for the typefaces you've picked for each of the taglines. The tagline is a descriptor that needs to be readable and usually relatively simple. Dont use fraktur or faces without crossbars and all that shit

the logos accompanying your wordmark all seem disconnected to the wordmarks. Now, obviously nobody has a fucking clue what any of them are supposed to mean, or symbolize, but regardless, none of them really work, or stand out.
>>
>>316534
2/2
work on the wordmark only. Once you have a decent wordmark going, Create a logo that will work with it. Adjust the wordmark to combine them, go back to the logo, then the wordmark, etc. until they're working in sync.

you really need to ask yourself what you want the mark to say. then figure out a way(s) that it will say that.
>>
>fiverr
Seriously, you are a cheap fucking piece of shit. Saged and reported for promoting this fucking curry munching website
>>
those are not logos. those are colored words in si-fi font from a free website
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.