[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would using mspaint to make parody flags and shiposts be considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Would using mspaint to make parody flags and shiposts be considered graphic design, or is there a board dedicated to that sort of thing?
>>
>>316438
>or is there a board dedicated to that sort of thing?

Not really, but for your political shitposting needs there's always >>>/v/
>>
/b/
>>
>>316438
If you actually focus on the design itself
yes, it's relevant to /gd/ regardless of what software you use
however, you are posting some copy/paste shit that isn't even centered and just leaving it there
/gd/ is for talking about design, asking advice and helping each other out and you are doing neither.
if you wanna go
>hey i did some dope flags, wanna see them?
we have a general /critique/ >>>315809
but put some fucking love in what you make and don't just shitpost our board

remember this is a blue board so don't go full /pol/ because we aren't up for fascist shit
most of us are oldfags and have seen /pol/ change through the years (you might be a refugee from /int/ but the point still applies)
i will greentext it since it seems to be the language of your people
>/pol/ was about triggering people
>it was amazing at it and many lulz were had
>kind of like oldschool /b/ with people organizing through irc
>then came the newfags
>instead of playing along, they fell for it
>thinking they are redpilled and just consuming propaganda without even questioning the propaganda itself

>inb4 being this triggered
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.