[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make these in my free time and plan to make stickers to earn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170801-WA0032.jpg (247KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170801-WA0032.jpg
247KB, 1280x800px
I make these in my free time and plan to make stickers to earn some extra cash
Are they shit? Are they good? How to improve?
Can I get a freelance job doing these?
>>
Are these really vectors?
Not bad OP
>>
The style looks good, senpai but the subjects? I can see people buying the pug sticker because it's familiar and cute. The other ones? I don't know.
>>
Very awesome, keep going on. Illustration is hard. The magic ball seems very much how it's supposed to be. Tip to improve - try to continue drawing of the graphic in this particular case of the magic ball with hands. Make arms, torso, etc, continue the drawing.
>>
Ayy lien o.o
>>
>>316193

are you drawing these purely in illustrator? if so, very nice. even if they are traced from sketches, still good handling of illustrator.

idk if theres any money in stickers but have you considered t shirts?
>>
>>316228
There is nothing wrong with tracing from sketches.

In fact I think it's the most effective and most skilled method of doing things.
>>
>>316228
They're first rough sketched in pencil, and then I trace them in Ai
Now that I know I'm not shit, I'll try to make stickers and save up for screen printing equipment I guess
>>
>>316193
how many have you made? you could just make a shit ton of them and put them on the steam market and bope valve adds them as stickers or sprays to csgo
>>
>>316257
I'm not sure about CS specifically but Valve has been royally fucking Dota 2 Workshop creators lately. I personally wouldn't invest much effort in that broken-ass system.
>>
>>316257
>>316260
I've made like 12 of them, I have absolutely no idea on how to use steam, nor stickers or sprays to csgo, can you explain plsm
>>
>>316274
Basically, people can submit stuff they've made - like weapon skins and "stickers" to put on your weapons - to the Workshop. These items are randomly found in loot drops that players pay real money to open.

Other people vote on stuff in the Workshop and if your designs are popular enough they get put in the game and you get a share of the profits.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=730&browsesort=trend&section=mtxitems
>>
>>316193
you can put them up in redbubble, OP.

They are really good quality.
>>
The alien in the UFO looks kinda weird, just have the canopy with no alien. Otherwise, they're great.
>>
>>316193
Style is good, this style is right up the street to market at young teenage girls. Think bigger than stickers, Mind map - think about where else they can be used, printed on make-up bags? caps? for pattern work on clothing? could they be incorporated into clothing? - Being a GD is more than just doing GD work. Think of your market. The styles are good tho
>>
>>316231
This, you put your sketch in there and draw over it.
Fucking horrible trying to draw from scratch in any digital
>>
>>316698
Where can I get "unprinted" or "blank" makeup bags, caps, and girl clothing to print them, and what printing technique would be the best for such work?
>>
File: IMG-20170810-WA0028.jpg (207KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170810-WA0028.jpg
207KB, 1280x800px
Also, update, I made more
>>
Do you use the pen tool or a tablet?
>>
>>316754
I use an old bamboo tablet
>>
>>316197
>Nintendo fags not blowing loads for the metroid
>>
I don't know what limitations you have with printing as stickers but I think they would look better without that white border. You already use all nice thick, clean black outline.

Maybe it's just me though. I have a pet peeve on outlines.
>>
Looks like the type of shit that some chic in an art class would put on the back of her MacBook.... They have higher standards and you have a demographic so that's a compliment, good job op, ya kicked some ass. I would spread them across things like phone cases and other shit on a website like society 6 to maximize your audience. Ya always got some bitch going "ooooh my god its so cute! I would just DIE, if i saw this on a coffee mug... anyway wanna go color our buttholes white?"
>>
Does this actually sell more than one a month?
>>
>>316193
They look so cool! The only one i dislike is the crystal ball one. The white glow looks a little weird. But other than that, they look very cool.
>>
>>317289
Would it be better to cut them right at the black outlines? I suck at cutting and currently cant afford having them cnc cut
>>
>>317310
Not so far, but I guess that if I make more designs I would be able to sell more
>>
>>317314
What would make the crystal ball's white glow better? Maybe to lower it's opacity?
>>
File: Kind Of.jpg (107KB, 408x213px) Image search: [Google]
Kind Of.jpg
107KB, 408x213px
>>317348
Quick and dirty, lazy example. In short, yes? I'm not too familiar with sticker making so I could very well be missing something. Regardless of having access to a cnc cutter, or your cutting skills an outline be it black or white needs cut uniformly and evenly.

If I was putting this image on a laptop, notebook, toolbox, etc. I think the one on the right looks cleaner than the one on the left. That white outline just kills any contrast or seamless border you can potentially have. Rather than look like its a part of what its stuck to its just floating there.
>>
>>316193
theyll sell well
>>
>>317432
On what website do you upload them to?
>>
>>317434
pick your poison.

redbubble, threadless, printful+bigcartel for t-shirts, etc
>>
>>317497
Thank you for the reply.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.