[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite me just being a web developer I got handed a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 33.png (1B, 486x500px)
33.png
1B, 486x500px
Despite me just being a web developer I got handed a bunch of images like this for the products section of the page. I guess I'm supposed to photo retouch them. I know photoshop but not the techniques involved in these types of product shots, been searching on YouTube but they're mostly tutorials on how to shoot these kind of images, not actually the retouching process, does anyone know of some kind of tutorial or guide?
>>
What purpose is it for.
What intent do you have.

Before you go to how you are going to do it.

Isn't that common sense.
>>
>>314519

Those bottles contain stem cells extracted from fetuses, correct?
>>
>>314519
>This highly effective Stri-Pexan treatment reduces wrinkles making skin appear younger and firmer. The main features smooth wrinkles, regenerate and renew the skin.

why are women so gullible
>>
>>314526
They're products for sale. i just found this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjeEI2EVge4

Maybe I can do something like this.
>>
>>314519
You need to use photoshop to trim down the file size, to decrease load times and the weight of the page. Currently the image is almost 2mb on it's own, which is quite a lot.

Go into the export settings in photoshop and experiment with the quality slider and the file types, try to lower the file size as much as you can without reducing the visual quality too much

good luck!
>>
Adjust the levels, add a bunch of gradient masks with contrast/white levels/black levels/gausian blur/etc.
>>
uhhhh
>>
>>314519
Start make them flatter bolder remove any dramatic or blown highlight. Also who photograph those? because>>315748
>>
>>315974
I have no idea who was the photographer, why what is wrong with them?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (6KB, 139x181px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
6KB, 139x181px
>>316212
>why what is wrong with them?
Nothing. He is just being dick.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.