[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you want to design a brand that communicates a feeling of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1440_The_Wall_Street_Bull.jpg (502KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440_The_Wall_Street_Bull.jpg
502KB, 1440x900px
Say you want to design a brand that communicates a feeling of pride and self-esteem. As in, our customers buy our product to get a sense of self-esteem. How do you bring that into design? How would you do it?
>>
not a graphic designers. but i would relate those ideas to something and use the ideas in those designs to apply them into a new design.

it kinda makes me think of family crests and like, family pride or whatever. so maybe incorperate elements into that. confidence in the follow through and presentation. sleekness
>>
>>314371
>do my work for me kthxbye
>>
Just look at LGBT parade, how they market their ideas. Why? If those mentally ill can feel proud about their broken and biological defects. While they gather massively like a bundle of sticks. There must be something seriously done right about it.
>>
File: platinum-card.png (84KB, 493x312px) Image search: [Google]
platinum-card.png
84KB, 493x312px
>>314371
>a feeling of pride and self-esteem
modernized classical art / timelessness
people want to attach themselves to something that has stood the test of time to acquire trustworthiness to their image

>roman, greek or Mediterranean imagery
>classical prestige colors (silver, gold, purple)
>attention to small detail
>less clutter and more focus on centerpiece elements
>>
File: DAF_HJ_Award_2.jpg (45KB, 504x296px) Image search: [Google]
DAF_HJ_Award_2.jpg
45KB, 504x296px
A swastika and an the black eagle.

Symbol for heroes of the people.
>>
>>314540
>>314524
>>
>>314371

are you kidding me
>>
>>314371

Ok, let's waste my time because I'm lonely and bored.

Before we break it down-

There are many ways to go about any procedure. And everyone works differently. While design can often be and seem straightforward and logical, it can just as often be perplexing, because there is sometimes a creative element you need that can be fleeting, or a techincal skillset you lack to create the vision you want. There's nothing wrong with asking a more technical question.

What you're asking is a creative one, and varies a lot based on processes you follow, (general exploration, ideation, devlopment, iteration, etc.) You come up with the ideas - do SOMETHING -create a fucking paint image for fucks sake, then ask for technical help, direction, feedback etc.

And even though its sad threads like these exist, to answer your question,

Take the picture you posted. The opposite end is some well-intentioned bullshit they call the fearless girl. (a symbol of pride and self-esteem - for girls)

Good luck.
>>
>>314545
It's true, anon. People get into nazi symbolism SPECIFICALLY because it panders to their low self esteem.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.