[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i make good designs to sell on red bubble? I made this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: obomo.png (347KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
obomo.png
347KB, 800x600px
how do i make good designs to sell on red bubble? I made this but it sold 0 times. Be honest, is it shit?
>>
I may be biased here, but you could avoid making shirts out of political statements that only obnoxious people with tight wallets would consider wearing.

As for the design, never been a fan of square cornered borders in the middle of the shirt. People seem to be okay with it, but I've always hated it.

Third note: Graphic tees on guys are gross almost every time
>>
I don't think many people make enough money from Red Bubble to justify the effort.
>>
Copyright infringement.

I really liked this one William Gibson novel illustration but couldn't find it in a large format, so I made a vector from scratch and realized some other people might want it as well.

I got a few sales before the Jew cried and I had my design taken down, but it was a rush when those shekels came in.
>>
looool

Matching colored tshirts might help.

The print looks out of place on that blue t shirt.
>>
>>314102
This. Literally the only things that sell on these kinds of sites are pop-culture mashups. Take the newest Marvel movie, throw in some "cult" shit like Firefly or Buffy, and boom.

It also helps if you're actually good at drawing, the pic on OP looks like a 2 minute Life Trace job.
>>
>>314175
Yep. Two Things for the memebucks is basically it. It's probably not even infringement, but that doesn't mean it's good design.
>>
>>314082
1. statement is pure fail, nobody has the balls to wear their true political views on their shirt.

2. design is shit, it looks like u got this from fiverr from some pandjeep guy or a cyka blyat 15yo

3. make stupid shirts with smileys, puppies, cats, memes thats where the money is, people dont give no fucks and just want something cute to wear
>>
Just stop.

It's cringeworthy as hell. Also, it looks like shit.

Most people can't even point out Syria on a map, let alone know what the factions are.

When a girl asks you about your shirt, you will look like a huge retard explaining your little "inside joke".

I used to wear edgy political shit like this years ago. Every time I think of it I want to kill myself.
>>
It's pretty shit
>>
the overuse of umlauts is pure cringe
>>
I would totally wear one

Im homeless help
>>
>>314082
If you're dead set on political shirts you should definitely just astroturf and recycle left slogans from reddit, you can't wear alt-right shirts in public.

Otherwise just make non political shirts.
The design on that one looks good, maybe use a less intense white, its not selling because of the message.
>>
>>314495
>If you're dead set on political shirts you should definitely just astroturf and recycle left slogans from reddit, you can't wear alt-right shirts in public.

Or just do the opposite of this and start hawking Kekistan merch to /pol/tards
>>
>>314082
You didn't spam this on /sg/ hard enough.
>>
>>314512
>you can sell shirts you can't wear in public to ppl who never leave the basement
calle nigger
>>
>>314082
yes
>>
It's a decent idea, design needs work, but it is wearable idea. You just can't rely on organic anything man, you need to have a Facebook drone army that prays for your repost content
>>
>>314577
>It's a decent idea,
No, it isn't.
>>
File: 749_1489909506.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
749_1489909506.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>314588
do you even understand the quarrel the middle east is in or are you just outraged at the idea that people can grow atop criticism?
>>
uhhhhj
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.