[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you could even create anything decent without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1499465159784.jpg (124KB, 750x926px) Image search: [Google]
1499465159784.jpg
124KB, 750x926px
How many of you could even create anything decent without computers and adobe?
>>
Implying you created something decent? Show pix.
>>
>>314070
sometimes when I take a giant shit, it looks like modern art, so yeah I could.
>>
File: Atlanta.jpg (29KB, 363x236px) Image search: [Google]
Atlanta.jpg
29KB, 363x236px
>>314070
i can create with pen and paper , what is ur problem pajeet
>>
dude, isn't this a waste of your time? hate on us all you like but go do something with your life man. you don't need to be here every day trolling
>>
>>314070
How many of you could even start a fire without a matchstick or a lighter?
>>
>>314077
mate that's really fucking nice, great work if it really is yours.
>>
>Why do people even use tools
>>
>>314070

learn how to sign and letter paint you dumb fuck
>>
>>314070
>>314078
I think this is just some old fag who's salty and mad about losing his job to GDs lol
>>
>>314127
Most designers don't do that anymore.
>>
>>314070
Retarded point to make because they do exist, and you're just mad that you're worse than others are.

Still happy that I can draw and am not a salty fag about it.
>>
>>314077
>>314080
he's been posting the same shit painting over and over and over again all over the fucking website
>>
>>315096
>Someone has an opinion I don't like.

>>314937
I'm happy that they exist.. Just upset so many hacks work in the industry.

What's your point?
>>
I work in a shitload of media, including but not limited to:
Calligraphy and Hand Lettering
Sculpture (ceramics. None of that "i filled a toilet with pennies aren't i deep?" shit)
Woodworking
Charcoal
Pencils/ink
Watercolor
Collage

Can't paint to save my life, though. GD is my least favorite but it's the easiest money.
>>
>>315103
Whats your fucking point retard, you're the one who made a whole thread complaining about people better than you. Don't pretend you aren't just being a bitter fag. We don't need more crybabies and shitty threads sticking around.
>>
>>315210

>People who can't even draw
>Better designers than me

Pick one.
>>
>>315158
I like that people like you exist.
You are someone I can relate to.
How do you find the graphic design industry?
>>
>>315247
He is talking about the OP.

Congrats on not being one of the shitty talent less hacks that would have no career without adobe.
>>
File: 1427944766932.jpg (58KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1427944766932.jpg
58KB, 388x380px
>>314070
>How many of you could even create anything decent without computers and adobe?

i can't even do that
>>
>>315246
Fell into it in highschool laying out the yearbook/newspaper and won a "design a billboard" contest for the county mock trial.

My love of symbols goes back a little further. I was obsessed with Egyptian history as a kid, and I was hung up on the idea of symbols like the Ankh and the Scarab holding some sort of mystical power and I wanted to know how to create those symbols. Now I kind of see I was mostly right, symbols do have power. But not the magic esoteric shit I thought. And the symbols aren't ancient (unless you're referring to those of dominant religions), but more like the Swoosh, the Apple, the Golden Arches, etc. And I did learn how to make them, but their power develops gradually and not without effort on the part of the ones who wield them (i.e. branding and advertising).
>>
>>314070
I can
>>
>>314074
XD le reddit army is here!1!
>>
>>314074
Anime art drawer detected.
>>
>>315437
I relate. It turns out art is much more difficult than it looks. My girlfriend said it wasn't as easy as I make it out to be and I should give it a go before I "bully her about it more." I took on her career as a hobby and now I realize what she means by it is difficult. You have to give everyone on this board credit because even the shitty looking designs are better than anything I can put on screen or paper.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.