[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /gd feel about Shepard Fairey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 8369055858_b38aa7068a_b.jpg (521KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
8369055858_b38aa7068a_b.jpg
521KB, 1024x640px
How does /gd feel about Shepard Fairey?
>>
>>314044
dont come here very often but I really liked the new shirt designs that came out recently. Like the one you've pictured.
>>
>>314044
In 2006ish, my screen printing class in college professor was able to wrangle him in for a talk.

He was interesting (I didn't know who he was at the time), but the funniest moment in his presentation was "I've already done everything you can do with screen printing, so don't even bother." (slight paraphrase)

Really pissed off the TA, who was/is still actively trying to be the next Shepard.
>>
File: Shepard_Fairey-Black-Sabbath.jpg (635KB, 1044x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Shepard_Fairey-Black-Sabbath.jpg
635KB, 1044x1386px
>>314044
his style is interesting and enjoyable but a little more /ic/ related i think,

also did you watch the movie exit through the gift shop? he appears a lot on that one.
>>
>>314044
bit too cheesy for my taste
>>
he's good, but I don't like him because he's popular

this is the argument for everyone.
>>
>>314044
i think he is a sell out faggot that is stirring up emotions from the left and profiting from their stupidity. I am not sure if he is stupid enough to believe all the lies he is propagating. But either way, I like the idea of making money from the left.
>>
>>314044
He is an annoying shithead faggot and his work is ridiculously overrated

inb4 fox and grapes
inb4 contrarian

Just hate his work and his 'tude bruv, not much more than that
>>
>>314044
Re-appropriated Edgy Sellout. His only contribution to culture will be Andre the Giant and thats about it. Everything else is uninspired/rehashed vapid linkin park-esque bullshit.
>>
>>314044
it's pertty neato
>>
>>314316
this plus
>muh sellout cause muh graff culture.
id steal his work and make apparal if he werent immediately recognized by cali aesthetic faggots, but the cunt has about as much merch out there as supreme and i find that crowd distasteful
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.