[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any feedback is welcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: fire lit.jpg (3MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
fire lit.jpg
3MB, 3300x2550px
>>
looks good but the shirt and feet are a bit off
>>
File: 1498646890144.png (158KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1498646890144.png
158KB, 298x298px
>mfw mr. charcoal barbecue

learn about adjustment layers like curves, saturation and color levels to make less obvious that you took the pic with your phone in your bedroom (noticeable desaturation + making things less green and more blue and have high contrast is a cheap trick that kind of works)

use displacement mask filter to wrap the texture of coal around your arms

use select -> color range to extract sparks and place them in front of you, so it appears that your're surrounded by sparks

try a LITTLE BIT of surface blur to on your figure (as clipping mask layer) to hide the photographic noise without affecting the edges of your pic

make edges of your figure blend in better using a layer mask + a soft brush

before applying filters to your figure make it into a smart object, so you don't permanently fuck it up and can adjust things later
>>
File: Screenshot-1499475329.png (1MB, 1142x920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-1499475329.png
1MB, 1142x920px
>>313971
also, you can try sort-of-enhancing lighting in your own image using altalux plugin for iranview/xniew

http://www.tommesani.com/index.php/software/altalux-in-irfanview.html
>>
>>313963
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You definitely have to blur the edges of your cutout. Then add some shadow and adjustment layers and you should be gucci to go.
>>
>>313971
>mr. charcoal barbecue

i kek'd hard oh lawd
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.