[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheapest option for adobe illustrator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_7890.jpg (51KB, 621x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7890.jpg
51KB, 621x1024px
I am trying to learn some graphic design skills because I am a musician, and I do not want to keep paying graphic designers for album covers and other merchandise.

Is there any other option than paying $20 per month for illustrator?
>>
>>313662
I don't have any experience with either, but I see discussion about Gimp and Affinity on this board often enough to recommend researching those, and if they might be suitable for your time to learn in-depth.
>>
https://www.designer.io

it's free (not as in freedoms tho)

at this rate of development in near future it could replace illustrator

>>313663

gimp is a piece of shit and gimp is a raster graphics editor, not vector

for vectors inkscape isn't half bad and it respects you're freedoms

i guess i could recommend affinity tools for vector and raster editing if you want a suite

if you're on mac you can try pixelmator (raster) and sketch (vector)
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (453KB, 822x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
453KB, 822x900px
>>313662
>any other option than paying $20 per month for illustrator?
>2017
>paying adobe when you are some dude that doesn't use their software for a living
pic very related
>>
>>313668
Thanks ill check that out

>>313669
I tried downloading a pirated adobe suite and got a virus on my computer.

Sorry to request being spoon fed here, but do you know of a safe reliable download for illustrator or the other adobe softwares?
>>
>>313672
>Sorry to request being spoon fed here
Glad you knowledge it
> a safe reliable download
as shown in the pic >>313669
search for ChingLiu's torrents on tpb, they are always clean and come with a nfo with clear step by step instructions on how to set them up properly
>>
>>313662
Maybe you should learn some music skills instead so you can actually afford designers?
>>
>>313674
This, people think this is easy and fast
> id make my logo in 15minutes if I knew how to vector
Stupid ass shit, I'd make my own medicine if I where a biochemist
>>
>>313674
I'm a classical musician and I run it like a business.

Between an album cover, show fliers, photography, and videos, I end up spending like $2,000 on promoting a release. Fuck that shit, I bought my own camera for promos and I'm learning about videography too.

Of course It takes time to learn anything, but if I can just learn to do small things, that will end up saving me tons of money.
>>
I wanna be a musician, but dont want buy an instrument...and free alternatives? Lulz.
>>
>>313677
Pirate Fruity Loops XDDD
>>
>>313676
so you are going to do shitty design to save money wasting time you could be spending making sweet classical music?
>>
>>313677
>implying this is the same thing
>>
>>313679
Yeah it literally pencils out to be worth the time. I can also get a more accurate result too.

Why does learning new things trigger people on this board? Because I'm going to be giving the Design Jew less money in the future?
>>
>>313681
learning things doesn't trigger people, treating their career choice like if it was a hobby and an easy thing to do over the weekend is, and i don't believe you can get more accurate results, your a musician so you must know that none is god at music from the get go, you need years of practice... its fucking the same with design
>>
>>313673
Dude thanks for the suggestion I just got it. Damn
>>
>>313668
>gimp is a raster graphics editor, not vector
and one couldn't use raster for design... why?
I'm not stupid in my question. I work prepress and I intimately know the intrinsic value of vector is mass-produced/distributed graphic design.

But it seems like you're just waving off a perfectly fine option that OP could use for what s/he needs it for.

Is it perfect? Hardly. But could OP use it for his/her purposes? Totally.
>>
>>313682
At the very least I want to be familiar with the software and have an idea how it works. I also web design as my main source of income and I'd like to start learning about this stuff.
>>
>>313685
one thing is to understand the subject another is to try and get around someones years of experience expecting same result.

>what would you think if
im a videographer and use tons of tracks and sound effects from musicians, i dont know about music but i don't want to spend all that sweet money in sounds, where can i find a free instrument to make my own music and still deliver same quality?

does it sound stupid? it sure does to me
>>
ima real estate agent and i love me some sweet sweet houses but i don't want to pay some architect, where can i find some free or cheap brick and mortar to build my own and save some sweet sweet moneys?
>>
>>313682
>>313688
>>313686
Not OP, but your arguments are kind of childish.
You can learn whatever you want, and you're free to fail because you don't have experience that a professional has.

OP, just spring for Adobe, and pay for a Lynda.com subscription. There's nothing but butthurt in this thread if you bother to stay.
>>
>>313690
I'd also say OP is doing exactly what a good anon on /gd/ should: not asking for free labor, and pleading for advice on how to do something themselves.
>>
File: underage-treehouse-club.jpg (15KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
underage-treehouse-club.jpg
15KB, 300x216px
I don't know how many years have I been browsing /gd/ but I had never witnessed a thread that got bumped so fast.

Leave poor OP alone, all he did was ask were to download illustrator, he isn't shitting on your work or stating he can do stuff better without paying.
I don't get why you pon/gd/ongs act like this now and say nothing when someone brakes board rules or fulfills requests.

>>313686
>does it sound stupid?
everything you wrote sounds stupid, more childish that stupid actually
>where can i find a free instrument to make my own music and still deliver same quality?
I don't think OP talked about quality or not being willing to pay

>>313690
>>313691
common sense at last!
>>
>>313672
Are u using genuine windows lol?
Just run a pirated windows with pirated mcafee and use pirated adobe illustrator.
>>
>>313692
>and I do not want to keep paying graphic designers

that sound like shit talking design to me
>>
>>313692
People want to think their skill is extremely important, and it triggers their surivival anxiety if other people are going to pick it up and teach themselves.

Everybody should have multiple talents and skills, even if you are mediocre/below average at some of them

I give people guitar lessons all the time who just want to learn the basics and do pop covers. I think that's fine, it's just one more little thing they know how to do.
>>
File: 1443957101806.jpg (32KB, 400x484px) Image search: [Google]
1443957101806.jpg
32KB, 400x484px
>>313693
>mcafee
I see you are a /g/entleman
>>
>>313694
How about wanting control, and doing things for oneself?

If YOU, >>313694, are a graphic designer, you already have clients who'll return to you because you've already proven your value.

Your insecurity about what some stranger wants to do with their own time and effort is pathetic. Grow up.
>>
>>313696
its not about skill it's about experience and track record
>>
>>313694
Lmao quit sperging out holy shit

If a videographer wanted to learn how to roll some arpeggios and put a delay effect on it, then put it behind a video they made, who the fuck cares? It's the same thing.

I'm not bashing graphic designers. I'll still use them for important things, but plenty of musicians learn the basics of graphic design so they don't spend a fortune on every little thing.

Anybody working in today's economy should do this.
>>
>>313698
wanting control and doing things for one self doesn't mean they are properly done, specially if you don't know shit about what your doing and want to charge for it
>>
>>313700
it wouldn't be the same as if i hire a professional musician like op, i would just be watering down my quality for being cheap
>>
>>313701
WHO. CARES. IF. OP. FAILS.
You certainly shouldn't. OP said nothing about stealing work from designers in his/her area. Why does this actually matter to you?
>>
>>313703
>I am a musician, and I do not want to keep paying graphic designers for album covers and other merchandise.
so is this not taking jobs from designers in his area?
>>
OP here

Illustrator is downloaded and I'm watching a tutorial on making logos.

Cry faggots
>>
File: 1447872235046.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447872235046.gif
1MB, 400x320px
>>313705
Proud of you OP
>>
>>313705
you better stay up all night op, this is only gonna get difficult from here on out, i tried to warn you
>>
>>313704
you jackass, I can't believe you're arguing that someone can't make desicions on their own like an adult.
>>
>>313708
hey fuck you, if you go to a design bard and shit on designers, expect some angry dude ranting
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 768x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 768x427px
>>313705
Good luck! I genuinely want you to succeed, if only to spite that hateful sperg.
>>
>>313709
The shitting on designers part is entirely in your head, kid.
>>
>>313702
Stop bitching and learn to play music. The people on this board are pathetic parasites

Except that guy who gave me the link to DL illustrator, that's a good guy
>>
>>313710
hey isn't it fun? for how much time have you guys been bored as shit in this bard that doesn't even pretend to care about design
>>
>>313712
i don't want to play music, that's the point im not going on musicians boards and asking for shit because i don't want to pay musicians for their services
>>
>>313662
>she
who is
>>
>>313714
Why not? It'd be a good idea

I'd gladly give somebody resources to teach themselves guitar. I started off by teaching myself
>>
>>313711
well it should be on yours too, because all i see its
>i don't want to pay designers because i can make better work despite not having the slightest idea what difference a raster image and a vector is, so i come to a design board and ask for halp
>>
>>313713
>doesn't even pretend to care about design
listen sperglord, this board is for helping each other do design stuff and that's what OP did.
as stated by >>313691
go cry in the corner but do so quietly

>>313712
>Except that guy who gave me the link to DL illustrator, that's a good guy
No problem anon but it's not just me on your side here >>313710 >>313708 >>313703 >>313698 >>313690
>>
>>313716
no thanks i can google, besides i already have a sweet sweet les paul right here next to me
>>
>>313718
>all i see its
>>i don't want to pay designers because i can make better work despite not having the slightest idea what difference a raster image and a vector is, so i come to a design board and ask for halp
>>
>>313719
Autism
>>
>>313717
>well it should be on yours too, because all i see its
Why? I have a steady design-based job, and I get my own freelance through contacts and contacts of contacts. Why on earth should some stranger who most likely lives nowhere near me wanting to make his own posters for his own self-promotion effect me in the slightest?
>>
>>313721
autism because i can google without going to a music board or because i have a les paul? hahahaha
>>
>>313720
>because i can make better work
>not having the slightest idea what difference a raster image and a vector is
where do you come up with this shit?
none of that was stated in this thread
and OP asked for Illustrator so I guess he knows the difference between vector and raster

>>313723
autism cause autism
the les paul helps though
>>
>>313719
>oh god im out of arguments
>wat do
>i know, google "what are good guitars"
>first result
>hur dur ctrl+c ctrl+v
>"Look mom!"

Autism
>>
>>313725
hahaha you probably had to google that shit huh?
>>
>>313724
>and OP asked for Illustrator so I guess he knows the difference between vector and raster
that's because that poor designer that doesn't have a job now because op is a dipshit probably told him
>>
>>313728
ok
I'll play along your logic here...
let's say OP is a really productive musician and always works with the same designer.
He orders him 2 album covers and 8 show posters per year
>designer starves to death cause he can't pay bills nor food

no way man
>>
>>313730
hey man you don't what city op is in, maybe hes in bangladesh and the designer has 8 kids and 2 wifes, that shit is tough
>>
>>313732
nah dude
I'm from a third world country myself and I've been living the past 10 years of animation and post-producing video (mostly freelance)
so there's no excuse
>>
>>313733
>I'm a sob-story in the backwoods who "designs"
>my experience is universal

Eat shit, kid.
>>
>>313733
so are you good with music? do you do your own tracks and sf for your videos? or would you trust a pro musician that has tons of experience and knows many instruments?
>>
File: 1443188678337.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443188678337.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>313735
Actually I'm a drummer. I have released albums with my bands and even made soundtracks for 3 movies.
For personal videos (as a reel) I use music from my bands.
For commercial purposes I use public domain music, CC Attribution licensed music or stock music (depending on the client's needs)

>>313734
No sob story, life is great
No kid either, I'm 31

Never knew /gd/ was so easily triggered
>>
>>313737
oh the awesomeness of an anonymous board, you can suddenly invent your life and everybody will believe it, yea sure kid
>>
File: 20170705_231735.jpg (823KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_231735.jpg
823KB, 2560x1536px
>>313738
whatever dude
you can see some of my drums there
good luck with whatever is bothering you cause all this nonsense hysteria must come from somewhere
>>
>>313739
Ooo. You have a drumset covered with books, clothing, and filth. Real convincing, kid.
>>
>>313739
A real success, a kids room in his parents house
>>
>>313737
So the fact that you still use cc and stock doesn't make a great argument for you, when you step up your game maybe you'll have the necessity to look for a real musician
>>
>>313733
>he doesn't believe in free markets

Get a load of this commie
>>
>>313681
people go to school for this for a reason. i used to think it was simple to make my own logos, flyers, etc. once i started diving into it i realized that alot goes into it. it isnt so easy. it IS easy to make stupid shit that you think is cool when it isnt. if thats what you want to do then by all means but you'll only be giving yourself a shitty image.
>>
>>313754
im slowly becoming convinced that this board is not for graphic designers, but its for "i like design as a hobby" people, i seldom see any constructive criticism that is really on par with university or high level designers, its like a "safespace for designers". you go girl, use that color that doesn't fit in the scheme, everything will be ok... because your a strong independent black wamen.
>>
>>313754
>implying that design skill can't be learned by a musician with reasonable motivation to properly self-promote.

I have faith in OP, and that OP can learn. And you know what? If he can gain skill through perseverance, then he deserves to gain clients through a portfolio of his own. You don't get to define another person because you're a remarkably insecure a-hole.
>>
>>313759
i dont, there is something in >I am a musician, and I do not want to keep paying graphic designers for album covers and other merchandise. this quote that tells me op thinks is easy and it takes a 3 hour video to replace a professional designer because he doesn't want to pay up...
>>
>>313762
HOW are you weaving a request for a software recommendation it to a "he's gonna steal our monies!" line of bullshit?
>>
>>313762
I mean, are you actually so delusional that you've convinced yourself that this is the only possible scenario?

Sort out your own priorities, kid!
>>
>>313762
And really, why should you give one swollen rats ass over an adult making a decision that maybe he'd rather do it himself?
At this point, I'm just fascinated in your massively stupid attitude! Who touched you? Was it a family member? Did they reach into your butt, and plant delusional claptrap into your head about the unreasonable propriety of the untouchable "graphic designer?" Do you stay up all night crying into a pillow that maybe some stranger on 4chan might live in your neighborhood, and after stealing the girl (or boy) that excites your groin, that he might steal your clients? A filthy musician, no less? Because of course all musicians are alphas, and you can't possibly compete with the sort of swinging machismo that only a new designer that plays classical music for a living can fathomably wield and parlay into making your life, you specifically, miserable, that the only way you can even sleep at night is to tell him, anonymously I might add, that he's shit for even trying to get free advice on how to forge his own path?
>>
>>313662
Lol this is great
can we see your work at some point on a new thread? i wanna see this shit
>>
>>313771
i wanna see this shit too, everyone is cheering like op is in the special olympics and he cannot take criticism, sorry but part and parcel of being a poster on a design anonymous forum
>>
>>313770
did i rustle your jimmies?
>>
>>313772
Don't be an asshole. You're approaching critique all wrong. I agree that
>>313770 is being a little harsh in his personal criticism of you and your attitude, but if OP did post something, you'll probably immediately pounce on it and say hey! look at this turd! without offering any constructive advice on bettering himself.
>>
>>313772
Also, let's see some of your work as well.
> but part and parcel of being a poster on a design anonymous forum
>>
>>313774
>Maybe you should learn some music skills instead so you can actually afford designers?
oh but i did
>>
>>313775
right after you post yours with screen cap buddy im not gonna fall for that one ;)
>>
>>313762
Calm your tism bro

I'm pouring more than 3 hours into this. I taught myself web design and I'll teach myself this too. No big deal.

Already made my first logo for practice. I'd post it just to trigger you but it includes my name
>>
>>313778
it wont trigger me, you'll get a fair share of criticism from my part, real criticism not that safe space bullshit
>>
>>313772
I literally just asked where to download illustrator because I want to learn the basics, and a bunch of highly autistic retards started throwing a hissy fit

Truly the most pathetic and butthurt board on 4chan. Absolutely no humor in this place. Are all graphic designers this beta?
>>
>>313780
yeah, you go alpha male, don't take it from nobody, fatshaming is wrong!
>>
>>313781
>being this butthurt at the thought of somebody toying with illustrator

i take it graphic design does not get you laid
>>
>>313782
>haha implying you will
nobody gets into design for the pussy, that's musicians do, if they are bad musicians... well
>>
>>313783
look op, everybody here is a liberal pussy, but imagine this, if i walk into an architects firm and ask them to tell me where i can get revit because i don't want to pay any fucking architect to make my houses, there is bound to be somebody that will bitch about the question or attitude of undertone. this time its me, take this like an experience, next time you know there is bound to be an asshole in every board.
>>
>>313782
>clicked wrong post
life experiences op
>>
>>313754
>>313758
are you on your period? jesus what's with the venom? OP is a musician he is not a graphic designer. I'm not sayin he can't be good, im sure he can. but it will take time and practice, and if he's a musician he will primarily be doing MUSIC, and not be putting as much focus on design. meaning it will take him that much longer to reach a skill level where his work isnt shit. to the point where he would be wasting money trying to divide his time between the two and would simply be better off making good music and paying someone for good designs.
>>
>>313784
Architecture is far more complicated than graphic design though. Looking to learn the basics of gd is not absurd.

What exactly makes somebody this pathetic and beta where they think their skill is a sacred gift that can only be approached by bowing down to a superior?

If somebody said "I want to learn the basics of classical guitar", I'd be stoked to throw them a few links. Even if they just learn a couple things, studying classical music is good for your mind and it will even help you hear music in new ways by studying a little bit.

Is it the liberal mindset? Is it the chemicals in the water turning them gay?
>>
>>313759
>>313786
>>
>>313787
op look at your initial question, if you love music so much that you make it your career and somebody comes at you and tells you "tell me where i can get a free instrument because i don't want to pay musicians anymore" wouldn't you feel a little offended or maybe taken aback? i certainly am and don't expect others in this board to feel the same, but i would answer well, with that attitude you won't get very far, you need love to get far in design, and being cheap about it aint it, that's why i told you that maybe you'll get better at music if you spend that time practicing guitar.

but this is a free board op, either take it or leave it, i really hope you love design so much that you decide to make it a career but just because you think its cheaper to do designers work on your free time wont help in that regard
>>
>>313787
i know, i have a design and architecture degree, love both
>>
>>313789
I asked for THE software that is used for gd. There is no such thing as a free high quality guitar so comparing the two is pointless.

If somebody said they wanted to start providing music for their own restaraunt or something, I wouldn't give a shit. I'd think it was pretty funny actually.
>>
>>313791
well im not you op, i'm me and i think is shit reason to start designing, look you can do what ever the fuck you want, i don't even know who the fuck you are hahaha oh man you guys make me laugh so much, dont expect to get gud if you don't give it the importance it deserves
>>
>>313791
Hear hear.
This kid is too terrified to admit he's a piece of shit with a gigantic chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>313792
Then by your logic, stop learning, stop improving yourself, stop breathing.
>>
>>313794
>im 12 and this is deep
>>
>>313795
Clever. You have a team of late night talk show comedy writers come up with that zinger for you?
>>
>>313796
nah its just me, /pol/ has made me this way, every cynical and critical

look op, im getting bored here and need to finish sculpting, i got bitchy, next time tell us you love design and want to learn it to make beautiful shit and everybody will give you advice upon advice and even free shit, but don't tell me that you come here because you don't want to pay designers anymore because that will rustle my jimmies
>>
>>313797
Good luck OP. It's late here, so keep working hard, keep your chin up, and never let anyone say you can't do anything you set your mind to.
>>
File: IMG_7105.jpg (49KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7105.jpg
49KB, 600x642px
>>313797
Fuck designers bunch of balding nu-male faggots sitting at Mac computers all day don't deserve a dime

I'll learn how to do some of this shit and make my own posters, you guys acting like GD is as complex as ancient alchemy just need to go fuck yourselves holy shit. I have an economics degree, a web design service, and I perform 15 minute classical pieces by memory. I think I can figure out how to click and drag some shit and export it in the high quality format or whatever you faggots do

Holy shit this thread makes me never want to pay a "creative" millennial faggot for anything ever again
>>
>>313798
yeah op you can do what ever the fuck you want, just don't expect to get gud with that attitude :)

i bet your going to start with madness in your eyes but in the first bump or strong criticism of your work your gonna run away crying to your little classical guitar, prove me wrong!
>>
stop trolling get the fuck out and do your shit then no one cares.
>>
>>313799
>I perform 15 minute classical pieces by memory. I think I can figure out how to click and drag some shit and export it in the high quality format or whatever you faggots do

hahahahahahahahaah this proves my point
>>
>>313802
>one example that probably isn't OP
>could be applied if contorted to my bullshit
>therefore is universal and applies to all of graphic design and therefore proves every single piece of my stupid bullshit argument

Go back to /pol/, and stay there.
>>
>>313662
Give me the sauce
>>
INKSCAPE IS FREE VECTOR SOFTWARE VERY MUCH LIKE ILLUSTRATOR!

https://inkscape.org/
Inkscape is professional quality vector graphics software which runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows desktop computers.
>>
PS - Pretty sure nobody was born with graphic design skills, every person had to learn them somewhere, including myself. SO TROLLS CAN FUCKING DIE.

Hope you enjoy Inkscape! ;-)
>>
>>313799
>balding
>literally higher t than you
>sitting at macs
>literally more fashionable than you
enjoy your cucking
>>
>>313662
pls post album cover when finished

k thx bye
>>
>>313807
Hahahahahahha no
>>
>>313860
I'm not arguing anybody right to learn some shit, I'm arguing that at least have respect for designers if your gonna come to a different board and bitch about not wanting to pay them.
>>
>>313878
Oh for christsakes. Your argument is very flimsy. I've read this entire thread, and I'm pretty sure I tracked the entirety of your posts.

By your logic, if my wife (yes, married, no, not going to show proof as you'd probably not believe me anyway) knitted me a scarf for my birthday, your argument would probably be:

"How dare she take work away from an artisanal textile craftsperson! She should've gone to an craft show and bought one from someone who does this for a living! But noooooo, your stupid wife decided she'd rather do it herself instead of pay someone else to have done it for her! She's taking work away from these artists!"

Completely ignoring that she wanted to do it herself, and might've visited a forum on better knitting techniques, which would have you wringing your hands over that, too, probably.

>inb4 samefag
>inb4 "you're not a designer, you don't know what you're talking about" (I'm not a designer, but I do work with designers on staff, and one of them was complaining about _this_ thread at work yesterday- thanks a lot- he was pretty autistic in his description of the logical gymnastics on display)
>>
>>313901
>you're not a designer, you don't know what you're talking about

you answered yourself

your kinda retarded are you? if your wife comes to my knitting club and asks everybody there " hey where can i get a really cheap needle and yarn BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO PAY YOU BITCHES" there would be at least someone mad or angry...

did your wife do that? no, she's probably smart enough to know to ask politely for help right?, every fucking example i present is about op's attitude towards design, don't respect what i love i won't respect you.
>>
>>313866
It's not about testosterone, it's about DHT.
t. balding ugly man.
>>
>>313903
>you answered yourself
How? I'm a production manager that corrals several designers at an agency. Just because I don't actively design, doesn't automatically mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

Like how half of the employees who design literally started out doing non-design, and yet are head and shoulders about some of the hilarious design college applicants I get every week? Or that OP's story is eerily similar to the art director, who didn't want to pay a designer to do something for himself, and discovered that he's actually a far superior designer than auto mechanic, all because any of the designers in his home town couldn't respect that he was unhappy with their work?

Look. You're gonna respond like an angry, chipped little thug, and I'm going back to work. You obviously ignored the point I was making so you could latch onto that green quote, so go ahead an reply, like a fart in the wind.
>>
>>313662
Corel draw is an excellent alternative. It is superior to illustrator in many ways and it costs a fraction of the price. There are a ton of video tutorials on youtube and online.
>>
>>313856
Still nobody?
>>
>>313737
>Musician
Stock Music for your reel.
>>
>>313916
>>313903

Listen, you pair.

A designer worth his salt wouldn't need to:
A. Worry about the worth of his work to a potential client, because that should speak for itself.
B. Work for mister designer manager, who will attempt to shoehorn his wonky misguided aesthetic into your creations.

Guy A, you'd have nothing to worry about if you'd position yourself above guy B.

In short, I would never blindly accept a design decision from someone without the knowledge / experience / education I have.

"Move it to the left"
"I have a masters in Typography"
"I am your manger"

Could you imagine that? Haha! Absolutely fuckng not.
>>
>>314189
Well said. Can we call this /thread?

(though,
>wonky misguided aesthetic into your creations
My role is more along the lines of keeping things running and in budget- I can give my opinion, but in the end, it is all on our art director to make the final call.)
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.