[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me improve this logo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Raw_approval.png (83KB, 1450x430px) Image search: [Google]
Raw_approval.png
83KB, 1450x430px
Our company Agricultural distributor. we distributes chemicals for crops. so I'm not really that kind of a creative guy. so Im here so that if some of you can help me improve.
>>
- it looks like 2 logos in one.
- why is their a gradient/bevel emboss on just the left side of the logo and no where else?
- why is the G touching the W?
- why is a chunk of the bottom left of the second A missing?

overall pretty bad, just hire a designer. when your logo looks like shit your company looks like shit.
>>
You can hire one of us for a redesign or consultation, or leave.
>>
>>313587
That is pure aids, I would love to work on a logo for an agricultural chemical company though so hire me.
>>
Full-time Graphic Designer here.

Like >>313590 said, there are two logos in one. i give one critique for each.

>SHORT LOGO
The bevel emboss effect looks as if you did it manually but fucked it up with abusing the shit out of gradient, making it look like something from 00's Newgrounds. Even less do I like the aligment of the AG that leaves so little white space, almost touching the grey circle with horrendous bevel emboss. Plus, it's not even rendered that well, the gradient is skewed and edges pixellated. All in all, using gradient in a logo is bad taste and renders logo almost unusable in black&white.

>LONG LOGO
Portions of letter most letters are cut away, for what purpose? It's done randomly and probably you dis this on random. The "Chemicals Corporation" is too close to the obove one. Kerning could be tighter etc. Also the green should be little lighter, preferrably a Pantone color.

I have to apologize though, at first I thought somebody did this for you, that's why I was so critical, then I changed it half-way through. Leaf element on top of Y is the only design choice that could be improved upon.

In summary, you are better off just hiring a designer. Don't go to one of those Fiverr hacks, go to a decent designer and get a good job done with a proper PDF containing color code, font, different variations etc.

Logo is an important part of the company's identity. Despite my criticism (important to convince you that you NEED a designer for this), I wish you luck!
>>
File: crippligngdepression 6.png (14KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
crippligngdepression 6.png
14KB, 1000x500px
>>313587
?
>>
>>313612
not OP but looks nice
>>
>>313612
>Minimalist trash

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>>>311402
>>
>>313612

can that icon be any fucking taller.
>>
>>313612
thats really bad
>>
>>313612
... a thumbprint inside a lollipop?
... a radar emitting balloon?
... a vibrating douche?
what am I actually looking at here?
>>
There's a Critique & Feedback thread already, motherfucker.

>>312369

Do you think I wouldn't prefer having a whole thread for my logo? Huh???

If only I had you in front of me, dude... I would knock your fucking teeth out and cut your throat.

Think before you post, buddy. Think before you post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.