[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I cut ties with a client?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: dianafitnessheart.png (216KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dianafitnessheart.png
216KB, 1200x1200px
So I have been working with this woman for a while. She is close friends with my mother, and asked me about a logo she can print in shirts for her fitness business. Everything was already bad from the beggining. She never specified anything, and always seemed to ignore me when I asked her for ideas (instead, just saying things like "i want it these colors" or "no shapes"). Summing up, this is the 3rd time she has asked me to start from zero (each time with a way, completely different idea), with the 2nd time when she finally bothered to send me design ideas (that clash between them horribly). I've concluded that she clearly doesn't know what she wants, and this will keep being like this unless I cut ties with her. However, I don't know how without making it awkward... Any suggestions?
>>
File: dianafitnessheart.png (64KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dianafitnessheart.png
64KB, 1200x1200px
Excuse me. Outdated image. Here is the actual logo (that one was just me fooling around with patterns).
>>
you should have had an agreement/contract from the beginning that goes over this

are you being paid? if yes, just keep going, if it's an hourly rate the extra time mucking about probably works out for you

if no? man up and discuss the issues, or declare you're not going to continue unless criteria are met

You stop making it awkward by being an fucking adult, easy
>>
>>313363

this. assuming this is a freelance project, unless you want your clients being indecisive for months on end, set time frames for projects. god help you if you're not charging hourly for this...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.