[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I create a good color scheme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: colors.png (3KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
colors.png
3KB, 900x600px
How can I create a good color scheme?
>>
>>312272
I see what you're doing there, bro.

a simple option is to pull the immediate left and right analogs for your main colour's compliment.
For example, Green with Red-Orange and Red-Violet.
>>
>>312272
It looks neat desu. Are those Pantone colours?
I would personally remove the 2 colours on the left since they look little muddy, those three colours on the right I like a lot.
>>
>>312272
People can have different tastes for color. There is no wrong way to fantasize.
>>
Barney has a really good color scheme
>>
>>312272
Go with different shades.
Take your accent color, and make some variation by changing saturation and luminance by some amount (~10/15 works well for me in general) and then take some hues close to your accent.
That should give you some relatively close colors with some shades.

Also i like horses too, but please don't bring it up like that everywhere. Even if it is subtle. That's half the reason why we're considered as such cancer by the others.
>>
>>312327
Ayyy...
>>
>>312327
Where are her wings?
>>
>>312349
Because that guy knows quality.

>>312272
Seriously, OP. Lace up- the ice is pretty thin.
>>
http://paletton.com/

This is a color scheme designer and should give you a good place to start.
>>
>>312364
>http://paletton.com/
Holy shit this is amazing. I mean, beyond it's practical usefulness, it's just a really beautiful example of function and design!
>>
>>312364
Personally I prefer Adobe Kuler.
>>
>>312364
Holy shit, that's fantastic. Thanks anon.
>>
>>312272
coolors.co is brilliant, i love how it figures out the names of the colors too. i wonder how it does it.

this here is cool too: https://uigradients.com/
>>
File: Axsaracutc_net.jpg (82KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
Axsaracutc_net.jpg
82KB, 399x500px
>>312272
>>312327
Shit, and I thought for a second it wasn't a pony
>>
>>313000
It is strange that /mlp/ hasn't used Chowder as a dog whistle on other boards (i.e. Chowder = Twilight)...
>>
>>312327
/gd/ is pony friendly?
>>
>>313160
Apparently? We're all bitter and unhappy enough to ignore it, I guess?
>>
Things that generally go good, first, choose a color to be your base color. Look to the left and right of that color, those are 2 colors that could work, now make your color darker and lighter, those go good together, look at its compliment, thats usually a good color, and then look at the colors to the left and right of the compliment, thats usually a good color. Pick and choose and bam, you have a color scheme.
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 300x168px
There are some wonderful colors from Superjail.
>>
>>312272
The laziest way would be to create rectangle in Illustrator, with the main "shade of color" you want to use, then select all, blend it with x steps in the blending options depends of how sweet you want the scheme to be, then watch.

Colors can be change dynamically so it's pretty useful.

But paletton is also a good pick, still prefer to work on the same window tho.
>>
File: colyrs.jpg (5KB, 300x60px) Image search: [Google]
colyrs.jpg
5KB, 300x60px
Serious attempt. What do you think?
>>
try colourlovers.com and look at their most popular palettes, I always use this site for inspiration, taking shades from one palette and mixing them with other colors or other palettes
>>
File: Cnn.svg.png (70KB, 2000x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cnn.svg.png
70KB, 2000x960px
is there a way to make lgbt color scheme
>>
File: 1449550521137.png (328KB, 547x517px) Image search: [Google]
1449550521137.png
328KB, 547x517px
>>314559
>being this damaged
>>
>>314584
>every gay person is a retard in the lgbtbbqhijklmnop community

have you ever been outside
>>
>>314628
Every sodomite is the same. They are all degenerates.
>>
>>314508
It really depends on what it's going to be associated with.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233843
>>
>>314718
>>314628
notice how he dodged the question
>>
>>314718
Do you literally get your worldview from memes?
>>
By having a good eye and some basic education you fucking retarded pile of shit
>>
>>312272
>seven years later and people still instantly recognize it
Fucking surreal.
>>
>>313000
lol
>>
File: Dose.png (20KB, 1899x905px) Image search: [Google]
Dose.png
20KB, 1899x905px
What do you think of my palette? I'm designing a brochure about Prostate Health Awareness.
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (349KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
349KB, 1748x2480px
>>316222
>>
>>316240
What the fuck? Like in every way what the fuck?
>>
>>312272
>>316222
I'm having quite a chortle, thanks op.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.