[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photoshop color differences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Has anyone knows why this happens?
When i exported an image and a video from the same photoshop file i have this color difference between the image and video. This example is for Facebook canvas.
Do you guys think that is a color space issue? Why can i fix this color difference?
(excuse my english)
>>
It's a colorspace issue, definitely. Your video is in video rather than PC luminance space.

If you fix it for your configuration, it will instead be overbloomed/crushed for anyone using video luminance space (so most default configurations connected with an HDMI cable.)
>>
>>311872
How can i fix this in photoshop export settings? 'Cause i worked both pieces (image and video) in the same workspace and saved each one as individual files for animation.
>>
>>311866
What encode settings are you using on your video?
If you are using the same color space it should be an issue with your video output, prolly due to compression.
Try exporting to something lossless (or close) like ProRes 422HQ or QuickTime Animation
>>
File: N6Vj7oz_d.jpg (52KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
N6Vj7oz_d.jpg
52KB, 640x638px
>>311895
The video you're exporting probably has a limited color palette to save space. Try unchecking "color manage" see if that helps.

Alternatively, try editing the image so that it fits the video instead. It's much easier to get an image to look exactly like a video than vice versa
>>
>>311895
Photoshop export settings doesn't really let you fix it. This is one of the many problems with AME.

You could open up the Adobe Media Encoder interface itself, create a new preset, and play with Video Limiter settings. It won't get you any closer to a universal solution, just one that looks right on your setup, which could be misconfigured, possibly in ways you can't fix depending on Facebook's player and the particular model of GPU/monitor you own.

It's easier to reliably get it autism-right using a more customizable, less obfuscated stack like assembling exported frames in avisynth and then piping that into x264. But that's only autism-right. No matter what you do, it will look right for a nontrivial number of your customers if it looks wrong for you, look wrong for a nontrivial number of your customers if it looks right for you, and look wrong for a nontrivial number of your customers no matter what. My honest recommendation is to add a border between the two elements.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.