[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /gd/, made this from the top of my head, using photos I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: curseff.jpg (5MB, 3498x3498px) Image search: [Google]
curseff.jpg
5MB, 3498x3498px
Hello /gd/, made this from the top of my head, using photos I took back in Thailand.
I take advice and critic, please share opinions - good or bad
>>
File: curseff2.jpg (5MB, 3498x3498px) Image search: [Google]
curseff2.jpg
5MB, 3498x3498px
another one
>>
I will bump!
>>
>>310472
You have a lot of conflicting messages (images, image treatment, font, colours all say different things mostly).

It is unsuccessful imho. Looks impressive to casuals because of the layout and contrast, but I know that you know it's not very good 'design'.

To improve: Really think about what everything your doing is doing. Why add soft blobs to an image where the rest of the cover says 'evil, hot, dark, devil'? Why add an image of a forest scene? Is every piece of information equally important around the edge? Or is the name and title more important? What the fuck is there an instagram link for?
>>
>>310499
Now say that shit to Nicolas Jaar.
This design prob works on certain stuff, like rave concerts or extremely experimental artsy shit of some museums. It´s just design trends.

Eventhough, I gotta say that OP´s design is forced for what the content is. Still there´s no relation within the message.
>>
File: מפעל הפורמטיםh2.jpg (5MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
מפעל הפורמטיםh2.jpg
5MB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>310472
I like it to be honest.

Yeah, sure as
>>310499
said, there is no discernible message or purpose for the overall image, but from an aesthetic point it works, and it's also quite different from the others.
>>
>>310506
Mate, you serious? SIRENS may looks like this at a glance but it's very clearly crafted and considered.
>>
File: IMG_20170603_134823_956.jpg (231KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_134823_956.jpg
231KB, 1080x1080px
>>310545
>>310528
Thank you guys so very much! Love y'all
Attaching one of my early works in this new developed concept
>>
Sorry but this looks like shit. This is coming from someone who doesnt know anything about graphic design though
>>
>>310472
My art is not for everyone
>>
>>310579
desu they all look shit but this one is slightly better
>>
File: il_340x270.1048714192_2cel.jpg (38KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1048714192_2cel.jpg
38KB, 340x270px
not bad. these give a decent vibe. however when I see a word repeated vertically in that font I cant help but feel like the whole thing is uninspired.
>>
>>310643
Kanye took this beautiful enchant font and addead a crappy connotation to it.
>>
>>310735
Kinda reminds me of what OP did
>>
>>310743
Fuck your opinion, I will keep on doing it weather you like it or not
>>
File: מפעל הפורמטיםdemise.jpg (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
מפעל הפורמטיםdemise.jpg
3MB, 3000x3000px
New one
>>
>>310959
I really disliked the other ones but this one is beautiful
>>
>>310959
Wow, didn't care too much about the other one but this is awesome!
>>
>>310959
I like the colours but you're just itererating on the first few you posted, try something different. You could also try some asymmetry, and more white space so things can breathe. Also try to establish the most important parts of the design through colour, size etc. to make them stand out.
>>
>>310959
pretty gud mate, but please keep the file sizes down, no need to export in 3000x3000
>>
Your work sucks OP. Design trends utilized with no coherence and meaning. I prefer genuine, legitimately original bad design, to your hyper-stylized amateurish gobbledegook. You're a far cry from David Rudnick
>>
>>311058
basically came here to say this

it's quite obvious that you've seen a handful of design(er)s you like on tumblr, and have attempted to recreate the easiest trends from these images very quickly. These pieces look very quickly put together, and are very forgettable and uninspired.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this style, but this is a poor execution
>>
I don't use tumbler or any site based on art posting and this is my originality made from scratch and 2 photos I took
>>
>>311207
>this is my originality
>
>>
>>310959
Better than the last ones.
The last ones looked like some kind of edgy high school metal band that never even got a gig.

So bad people were moshpitting to put themselves out of their misery.

But this, great work.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.