[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A colorblind 'graphic designer' with whom i share the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 1461399052514.jpg (108KB, 718x349px) Image search: [Google]
1461399052514.jpg
108KB, 718x349px
A colorblind 'graphic designer' with whom i share the office with just got promoted and he literally cant crop a segment of an image in photoshop.
He cant create an illustrator file that is under 300 mb.
He applied for the job without a single specimen of designing, nothing.
Instead of sending me his portfolio, he sent just his CV, doesnt know the difference.
He laughed hysterically when i told him to freely click buy button for a stock image.
He spent a day trying to mask the watermarks.
Then he went on saying that Corel is far superior and that someone should rig the CTP.
He almost chose a green shade for a fucking kangaroo.
He cant change colors of certain segments of the image.
He steals other peoples designs he finds online, mirrors them and kicks it with a few effects.
Then politely asks me to crop out things from it because he has to 'check something '.
He cant draw for shit, kids with down syndrome draw better with their less dominant hands.
He takes a pencil with him to act as if he is taking 'artistic' notes on it, the boss loves it.
Messy drawings of a title, a box, next to a failed sketch of a package and doodles left and right.
Takes hd pictures of drawings with BED SHEETS AROUND IT and alters the image on the computer, asking me for help every step of the way.
He damaged the drawing pad he got as a gift from his mom that was so fucking proud of her son.
>>
He knows that i know that he is full of shit but respects me for keeping my mouth shut, buys me beers after work and wants to hang out all the time.
I felt sorry at first, like one would for a chicken in the open sea but to a degree i admire the scam artists.
He scammed the entire company and the german owner without whom i wouldnt even have a job, considering we live in a turd hole of a country.
Yet, i feel insulted not by him but by i dont know who, that he scammed his way into the business and i still suck dick for 5 years in the same spot with no room for progress.
I like the money i get, its more than enough but for fucks sake, he thought the Lamborghini was yellow.
Out of a joke, he once drew in paint a drawing and instead of painting the turd brown, he painted it dark green.
And the drawing was shit anyways, wasnt even funny.
That man will be designing illustrated books for children in a few months.
I cant help but think is graphic designing a joke?
>>
>>309416
Post a screen grab of his work
>>
>>309420
I dont have any at home, but ill try to dig up some he (we) did for the supermarkets.
>>
File: 32157846684.jpg (46KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
32157846684.jpg
46KB, 620x436px
>>309420
I dont know what the fuck this was a few years back but its his, i guess for Centrum trade?
>>
File: bh-pcelar21.jpg (130KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
bh-pcelar21.jpg
130KB, 600x771px
>>309420
He did this ALL by himself, a cover for a bee keeper magazine we used to print.
The magazine is meant to be designed like utter
cheap low quality shit but it was right up his alley.
After he learned to manage layers. Loves to clutter shit up, to fill up voids
>>
>>309420
Ill try and capture him trying to do something in Illustrator tomorrow, there arent many things online.
>>
>>309420
This one was all him, a sticker or was it a packaging cover for some poultry farm.
I noticed he likes this shade of blue
>>
File: ROiawq5F3y_03.jpg (703KB, 1000x370px) Image search: [Google]
ROiawq5F3y_03.jpg
703KB, 1000x370px
>>309427
forgot pic
>>
File: 1466366197-risitas10.png (17KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
1466366197-risitas10.png
17KB, 136x102px
>>309428
>>309424
>>
>>309416
>is graphic designing a joke?
The ones who pay for it dont think so. Best keep it that way
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 517x768px
>>309428
>stretching the type and the images
>>
>>309415
Thats actually impressive.
He must be a master sailsman.
You will need people like that in your life. Make sure you remain friends with him because it seems like hes going places.
There was a thread some time ago, someone complained about being colorblind doing printing preparations and mentioned the kangaroo
>>
>>309488
>sailsman
>>
>A fucking Bosnia
>>
>this guy is terrible
>but he's still getting promoted faster than OP

really makes you think
>>
File: 147065177487.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
147065177487.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>309524
Thats what im trying to moan about you dumb nigger
>>
>>309591
Not him but I think what he's trying to say is that maybe you're even worse than the one who got promoted?
>>
File: 45418756874.jpg (8KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
45418756874.jpg
8KB, 202x250px
>>309602
Im not him either, but what the other one is trying to ''moan'' about is that graphic designers can con their way into the business if they are talented at fraud.
Its Bosnia after all, the fucking balkans.
Master criminals are born there every minute.
Its like in the movies, especially the European road trip movie, the actor that yells Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen, when he gets promoted over the phone for not doing anything.
Or when James McGill was Kevin Costner.
He is trying to weep that the graphic designing can be faked as easily as above and before mentioned.
I think im starting to worry about it but not just yet
>>
>>309415
If he is a born conman, be a friend of his as>>309488 said.
For his birthday give him enchroma glasses and secure your rope for up in the corrupt shithole you live in.
Make a painting about it when you're old.
>>
>a master sailsman
>sell utter shit designs for package
>sell utter shit designs for magazine cover
>have a dog that works out the technical details
>be colorblind
>bosnia

I dont think i can imagine a better life
OP is barking at the moment
>>
File: OP.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
We can see you, Frank.
>>
>>309649
Or maybe OP is almost as shit as you? Really converts my colourspace.
>>
>>309416
Where do you live mate? Fellow "grpahic designer" here
>>
>>309415
This thread is hysterical please tell me there is more.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.