[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i made a thing when i was bored, what do you think / i take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tigre.png (519KB, 1150x1150px) Image search: [Google]
tigre.png
519KB, 1150x1150px
i made a thing when i was bored, what do you think / i take advice and critic
>>
>>308701
I cant tell what is this it looks like messy triangle shapes all over there are also some shapes that have 4 sides but they are not squares are those callled rectangles or are they those things called paragrams or something you should work harder on your graphic design my graphic design looks better than this and ive only been doing it for like two weeks it takes me like 5 mintues to make a graphic design and ive only been doing it for like two weeks have you just started like two weeks ago i think you did because this is just random shapes and its not even a graphic design of anything just triangles and paragrams oh and circles too but all the circles arent even the same size did you know that some are smaller and some are bigger thats not good graphic design they should all be the same size and not different sizes like yours are just send me a message on here if you need help click on my number on the top of this post it will probably be something like >>308702 and just ask for help because i think you need it i will help you and some day you will become as good as i am but maybe give me just like 20 bucks for my help i am very busy and my time is valuable and it will help you in the future making better graphic designs thanks see you soon just let me know if you need help and i will tell you where to send the money thanks bye bye
>>
>>308701
>copying other peoples work line for line

Why?

http://crynos.deviantart.com/art/Tigre-652647157
>>
Clearly an aspiring abstract artist for something just done in your spare time is amazing.
>>
>>308701
what is anti-aliasing ?
>>
File: panda_square.png (235KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
panda_square.png
235KB, 800x800px
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I made something similar a while back and I'd love to hear opinions, too.
>>
>>308733
I cant tell what is this it looks like messy triangle shapes all over there are also some shapes that have 4 sides but they are not squares are those callled rectangles or are they those things called paragrams or something you should work harder on your graphic design my graphic design looks better than this and ive only been doing it for like two weeks it takes me like 5 mintues to make a graphic design and ive only been doing it for like two weeks have you just started like two weeks ago i think you did because this is just random shapes and its not even a graphic design of anything just triangles and paragrams oh and circles too but all the circles arent even the same size did you know that some are smaller and some are bigger thats not good graphic design they should all be the same size and not different sizes like yours are just send me a message on here if you need help click on my number on the top of this post it will probably be something like >>308734 (You) and just ask for help because i think you need it i will help you and some day you will become as good as i am but maybe give me just like 20 bucks for my help i am very busy and my time is valuable and it will help you in the future making better graphic designs thanks see you soon just let me know if you need help and i will tell you where to send the money thanks bye bye
>>
>>308734
What circle?
>>
>>308735
im sorry i copy pasted the words from my first post where it said I cant tell what is this it looks like messy triangle shapes all over there are also some shapes that have 4 sides but they are not squares are those callled rectangles or are they those things called paragrams or something you should work harder on your graphic design my graphic design looks better than this and ive only been doing it for like two weeks it takes me like 5 mintues to make a graphic design and ive only been doing it for like two weeks have you just started like two weeks ago i think you did because this is just random shapes and its not even a graphic design of anything just triangles and paragrams oh and circles too but all the circles arent even the same size did you know that some are smaller and some are bigger thats not good graphic design they should all be the same size and not different sizes like yours are just send me a message on here if you need help click on my number on the top of this post it will probably be something like >>308702 (You) and just ask for help because i think you need it i will help you and some day you will become as good as i am but maybe give me just like 20 bucks for my help i am very busy and my time is valuable and it will help you in the future making better graphic designs thanks see you soon just let me know if you need help and i will tell you where to send the money thanks bye bye and then i forgot to take out parts do you know how to copy paste words click the words you want then press command and the letter c at the same time then when youre ready to toype it somewhere just press command again then the letter v and it will put what you did command c to its really useful but more when typing and not graphic design so dont worry about it if you dont know how to do it its not a big deal
>>
>>308736
How do you mean, you "copy pasted"?
>>
>>308736
how severe is your autism?
>>
>>308701
same as blue steel
>>
File: logo3.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
logo3.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
i made a this logo. i take advice and critic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.