[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips and tricks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: lapis 1.png (80KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
lapis 1.png
80KB, 2400x3600px
This is my first try at a minimalist poster.

I hope to make some prints if I get any better.

thoughts?
>>
Pretty good dude, though the drop could use some work. Keep up the good work!
>>
It's a 10 in my book, but scrap the drop. the drop looks like it was made in paint
>>
>>308521
is this sonic it looks like acool sonic poster which game is this for do you work for sonic can you please make a game for xbox 360 please that would be very nice and i think if you start working on it now you could get it to me by my birthday if you show this poster to the xbox 360 inventors they will probably give you money to make the game too what are the bosses going to be dont make them too hard though lol my little brother starts screaming really hard when he dies i do too so it would also make me happy too when im playing this game on my birthday please name it something like sonic the hegehog mega turbo and maybe you could put the pink sonic in there too shes very cute i graphic design pictures of her pretty often too theyre really good looking most the time i graphic design me into the pictures with her but i look pretty strong if you put me in the poster too i think my mom and dad would like it and my brother too just remember to make it not too hard cool thanks just make sure its done by my birthday ill keep checking the mailbox or just tell me when its out ill look for it
>>
>>308537
??????????????
>>
Looks good, reshape the drop to a more organic shape and lose the border
>>
>>308541
>>308532
>>308536
I'm glad you guys think it's decent.

The drop is kind of the symbol for the character, I'll see what removing to boarder around the drop looks like.
>>
>>308537
It's lapis lazuli, is this some pasta I Havnt seen before
>>
>>308546
lapis lazuli does not look like this i would know i have mined a lot of it in minecraft and this image does not look as cool as minecraft this is sonic stop trying to trick me one time i tricked my brother into eating dog food lol i told him i would make breakfast for him i was going to make coco puffs for him but instead i put dog food in his bowl because it looked like coco puffs i even put milk in it and gave it to him lol and he ate it it was so funny he spit it out and started screaming i got scared that he was going to tell on me and i started screaming until i got spanked thats why i dont pull tricks anymore and you shouldnt either your mom might get mad if you keep telling people this is minecraft insted of sonic thats not even a funny joke you should learn how to tell better jokes spongbob has some pretty good joke on it maybe next time say something like krusty crab pizza is the pizza for you and me lol remember that episode that wasnt really a joke but it still makes me laugh when i remember spongbab singing it lol remember that was funny and squidward was mad the whole time
>>
>>308551
MORE MEME POINTS FOR YOU SIR
>>
File: Sin título-1.png (37KB, 720x802px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título-1.png
37KB, 720x802px
>>308521
if you NEEED to keep the fucking gemdrop... make it color consistent with the rest of the image.
>>
>>308559
you got me
>>
>>308521
I can't tell if you're making an outline at some points or if you're adding a secondary layer to her hair like it's in the background. If it's the latter, then the edges around the tip of the nose are confusing. Also there's this awkward straight vertical line on the dark blue part of the hair near the forehead and it looks really odd. If you want to place the gem, the placement is really strange and you may want to try other placements. One I could think of was to continue the layered effect and make the drop be the background of the image (it's not going to fully fit but I think it'll frame the image better).
Otherwise, clean it up, keep it consistent and make work in a way so that you can't see harsh pixel lines when you render it. I like it so far and you can easily create a series of these that'll sell well on fan merch at cons.
>>
Well I love it. Really.
But the gemdrop could be more natural.
Like without a border?
>>
Steven jewniverse is garbage. otherwise p good, remove the stroke around the drop
>>
>>308521
either remove the shape below or remove the outline. nothing special
>6/10
>>
>>308606
>>308619
>>308620
I'll just remove the gem, it looms better without it anyways
>>
File: new.png (301KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
301KB, 1920x1040px
I made a few more,

I just scraped the gems and moved towards just the hair with 3 layers of colour.
>>
File: 1494992607260.png (84KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1494992607260.png
84KB, 2400x3600px
>>308521
My $0.02
>>
>>309058
I'd buy one if I saw them at a con
>>
It's shit because it's of the worse gem
>>
>>309058
i'm Liking the peridot one
>>
The top half doesn't apply a stroke and then you suddenly introduce a stroke in that tear drop, remove the stroke and maybe introduce a new color.

Add some text maybe, it adds something nice graphically. Also remove that lighter blue drop shadow, it's not necessary.

I like what you're doing, you're close to a complete image
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.