[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm looking at starting a website, but I'm kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: logo.jpg (46KB, 543x540px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
46KB, 543x540px
So I'm looking at starting a website, but I'm kinda stuck on where to get my logo form. I want it to look professional, so I don't exactly think using a "logo maker" is what I am after as it has limited design features. I'm not very creative myself either.

Are there any suggestions on how I could get a logo.
>>
Well, you might want to hire a graphic designer then....
>>
>>307113
brainstorm / mindmap
get references of things you feel related / sketch
or save some time and hiro someone, if you dont have the budget or if you're a cheap fuck make a contest for 50 bucks at namepros or digitalpoint

watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR7tMnKghDs
>>
>>307114
This may be out of your field, but do you know how much they'd charge?
>>307115
Doing a contest for 50 bucks, would that logo be mine to do with as I like forever, or could the designer comeback at some later point and try and claim it for themselves?
>>
>>307117
>This may be out of your field
You realize you are in /gd/ right?
>would that logo be mine to do with as I like forever?
Yes. I would try in Upwork or freelancer
>>
>>307119
>You realize you are in /gd/ right?
You might be some fat kid in their basements using paint that calls themselves a "designer"
>Yes. I would try in Upwork or freelancer
Would it still be mine to do with as I please if I did a competition on digitalpoint or namepros? Or is that getting a bit shady?
>>
>>307122
>You might be some fat kid in their basements using paint that calls themselves a "designer"
nah, I'm a 31 year old animator who comes here because there's no /av/ and /ic/ is shit.
>Would it still be mine to do with as I please if I did a competition on digitalpoint or namepros?
I don't know how those website function (I guess it's the same thing) but I do know freelancer and upwork. It's totally legit. Instead of opening a new project you open a new contest. People who apply know they might win and get the 50 bucks or lose and get nothing. Nothing shady about it.
>>
>>307127
Oh sweet so I don't have to spend like $300 US or something, I could just do a $50 competition on either website?
>>
>>307129
yes.
hiring a desiner whose work you like should give you better results though
>>
>>307129
go away you cheap piece of shit
guise, i'm starting a professional website, and i need a professiunal logo:DDD
remembur it needs to look very professional!!:DDDD
but i need to cheap out on the branding:DDD
>>
"There has been lots of buzz about the process (“the wisdom of crowds!”), but little evidence of effective branding results coming from it."

https://crowdfavorite.com/crowdsourcing-your-brand-design-the-math-just-doesnt-work-out/

Do you have an existing brand identity?
You hire a designer not for "just a logo" you hire a designer for the whole experience, of which a logo is just a centrepiece.
Hiring rajesh in his basement to make a simple logo sticking to latest trends is not only unappealing (trust me, people see quality nowadays, and bad logos become memes) but if it doesn't align with your identity, if worsens tenfold.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.