[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please help me by making a logo because I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can someone please help me by making a logo because I can't afford to purchase one. I'd appreciate all help thank you
>>
What do you need?
>>
I have an amateur team and we are about to be competing in tournaments. Our team name is "Free Agents". We chose this because we want scouts who are watching us play to know that we are indeed free agents that want to be acquired. So we'd like some type of logo that portrays that
>>
A team for fucking what? Where are you from, do you have a mascot, do you have a general idea for what you'd like representing you (colour wise etc), do you have reference material?

There's nothing more infuriating than someone trying to get free work out of someone else, whilst being as vague and unhelpful as fucking possible.
>>
>>306247
trying to give freebies, are you kidding me senpai?
>>
>>306243
here's a modest suggestion: read the fucking sticky, take your begging to >>>/wsr/ where it belongs, and then go fuck yourself
>>
You poasted Rick and Morty bullshit so no, I'm not going to help your bitchass and work out a logo for you.

Fuck off and kill yourself while you're at it.
>>
"I can't afford this"
"here's how I'll be trying to use it to earn money"

this isn't your fucking animal shelter or feed-the-homeless charity, it's a business. what game you playing? cs? dota? league? come back with an offer of at least 1/12 prize pool (player x5, coach/designer).
>>
>>307216
or if you don't want to give the designer 1/12 in perpetuity, risk a few hundred bucks of your money on the idea that it will save you tens of thousands of prize pool shares later.
>>
>>307215
But R&M is one of the best shows on TV.
>>
>>306243
[email protected] email me its your lucky day
>>
>>307251
Yeah, but normies like it, so fuck it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.