[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Designs (chance of a free keyring)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Soup /gd/
So I'm getting myself a CNC plasma capable of cutting 1250x2000mm with 0.2 kerf

Can anyone recommend designs that would sell? I have around 40 keyring designs (thundercats, VW, skulls and so on) and art work up to the largest size or double as I can weld. Chinese dragon art, tree of life kinda stuff, have a few garden sculptures in mind.

So I'm asking is there anything you would like, or that I should look at? I have countless designs from game logos, jewellery from games and tv and film, just looking for more ideas, inspiration.

If you want or if we can; I'll get what ever you want cut out and if it sells more than three I'll post you a free one.
>>
>>304431
Or maybe design some shit of your own. Is that a far fetched idea.Aloso we are not the fucking techie bunch, okay. Now Get The Fuck Out.
>>
>>304431
US post only? Do you ship internationally?
>>
>>304449
I have plenty of my own designs you dumb cunt, I'm an artist myself, I have just never been in touch with the populas and what they want, hence asking here.
Keep your opinions to yourself or fuck off and shitpost on /b/.
I'm asking what you would like, not what I should design, I know what I want to do but I will have a fucktone of wasted metal so I may as well do keyrings or smaller art work in it.
You don't need to be techie to post a fucking picture retard.

>>304463
Depending on size, I wont ship a 2x1 meter 2mm thick art work to USA, maybe something 300x300mm is the largest.

Also making car parts, braces, gaskets, seals and spacers.
Pic related: for a VW racing Beetle.
>>
>>304463
Yeah, sorry I'm in the UK.
>>
>>304431
Make a dick desu
>>
>>304431
>im going to sell copyrighted imagemarks from very popular brands

gd is pretty anal about copyrights and etc,

good luck with your cnc machine, they're pretty cool, (ive used a wood one)

but i humbly advise you be careful about like law n shit

As for what i would want on a keyring?
maybe like a little chibi rifle or guitar or something, idk
>>
>>304510
"Fan Art" is generally how it's sold as and there's plenty of shit people do it for, such as the Prancing Stalin of Ferrari, someone's sold 15 of those at £29.99 each 300mm high, about £2 each to make (420 profit) and his look shit and he didn't paint them, just left them bare metal.
If eBay tell you to take an add down; so be it, or they just take it down without asking.

>>304505
I think I'll take a shower instead.

Pic is what I am making in a fashion. 2 meter high, as wide as it need, cut out the stencil, paint it, rust it, mount it on the wall with LEDs behind or mount it in a wooden block and stick it in a garden. Once I have the CNC machine, that would only cost me £40 to make. hopefully sell for 300, or even 100 would be a good enough margin.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.