[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

simplier Photoshop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: fstoppers-hateps-2710.jpg (62KB, 710x410px) Image search: [Google]
fstoppers-hateps-2710.jpg
62KB, 710x410px
Is a there a software (or plans to announce one) which could take over from PS?
I really like how easy and quick Sketch is but obviously it has different purpose.
I would really like to see something work similary but having photoshop abilities.
>>
there are a few affinity shills here but no, nothing compares to ps. learn it.
>>
>>304225
MS Paint
>>
paint.net
>>
>>304225
depends what u use photoshop for
>>
>>304227
I read a comparison between the two as I was considering upgrading to CC or looking into an alternative.... there's nothing close to what Adobe is doing right now.
>>
>>304225
if you have a mac, try Pixelmator. it's cheap and powerful for the price, but it's lacking. you should stick to Ps
>>
Because you think PS is too hard? There's nothing better. You have to learn software by using it.
>>
Gimp
>>
Pixlr online is pretty good. Free aswell
>>
>>304285
also krita and lazpaint
>>
>>304227
>parroting /pol/ words

Nobody uses Affinity because it's easier. It isn't. People switch because they don't like paying an Adobe tax every month.
>>
>>304987
go back
>>
>>304528
I mean, that's true, but it takes a hell of a lot longer to get used to gimp than photoshop.

Gimp is pretty powerful once you get the hang of it, but it still lacks many of photoshop's more advanced capabilities.

Photoshop "just werks" compared to gimp.
>>
>>304225
I always liked Paint Shop Pro.
>>
>>304286
i don't think he is retarded and owns a crapbook.
>>
>>305616
These two do seem to go hand in hand
>>
>>304528
>>305457

krita. free like gimp but friendlier ux.
>>
>>304285
Are you a hobbyist? No? Then there's no fucking reason not to use Adobe products. No hiring manager/Art director is going to sign off on you if you're not using Adobe products.
>>
>>304225
Paint.net is my go-to program, it's only available on Windows though, shame
>>
With the right plugins, Paint.net is seriously powerful and very lightweight compared to photoshop.
>>
>>306948
Unfortunately true, but if you eBay an old copy of CS5 it will serve well enough.
>>
>>304225
kitra
>>
gimp is pretty much the closest one to PS
the others that were mentioned function differently than ps
>>
>>304227
>affinity shills
Whats wrong with Affinity Photo? I haven't tried it.
>>
Ps is superior
>>
File: screen800x500.jpg (82KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
screen800x500.jpg
82KB, 800x500px
If you are on Mac, you could try Pixelmator.
http://www.pixelmator.com/mac/
>>
paint.net w/boltbait plugin pack
>>
>>305457
I really like gimp. It took me a while to learn it, but now I have no problem making quality stuff with it.
>>
>>308671
>http://www.pixelmator.com/mac/
Damn. I was interested, but watching the ad was so... gentrified. "Share on Twitter, straight from the App!"
>>
GIMP is a mix of photoshop and indesign. When i was younger i used it because its free but i think its better to use photoshop. Its not that hard, just practice!
>>
Hey, what about Krita? Though it's for drawing, if that's what you need.
>>
short answer for op: Nope
>>
lol why would you want that? it's superior in everything. but if you want to be close, gimp is the way to go
>>
File: 1493262740122.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493262740122.png
11KB, 300x300px
Anything that would put Adobe into a fucking hole I am all ears.
>>
>>306924

THANK YOU
needed some fresh blood

> not OP, just stumbled in here, feel the same way
>>
>>308899

Gravit Designer is a free and really good alternative to Illustrator.
>>
>>304225
>Krita
Medibang if free and runs on all the OS's
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-19-22-54.jpg (713KB, 1440x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-19-22-54.jpg
713KB, 1440x1424px
can anyone please make a photo of a baby with really long arms and tiny legs?? I beg of you
>pic kinda related
>>
>>304225
if photoshop is too hard for you, don't try graphic design.
>>
>>310198
Well, first two weeks you use PS is like piloting a fucking NASA spaceship.

After three months I am starting understanding things, PS is a very powerful, yet complex software
>>
Paint Shop Pro is cheap, and does everything I use PS and Illustrator for, with a few Corel Paint tools thrown in as well. Very underrated tool.
>>
There's Paint Tool SAI as well.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.