[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Can i improve this /GD/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Photoshop_2017-03-28_15-55-45.png (1MB, 1139x769px) Image search: [Google]
Photoshop_2017-03-28_15-55-45.png
1MB, 1139x769px
How Can i improve this /GD/
>>
>>303232
Holy christ, that is awful
>>
>>303233
>Holy christ, that is awful
>How Can i improve this /GD/
>>
>>303233
>>303234
anon's not wrong, it's awful. I wouldn't actually know what to suggest other than just start from scratch and come up with something better to work from. From the weird pointless black border that in this should go with the text and not against it, to the horrible photo to the god awful imposed images of two people that don't add anything to the image.

Better luck next time.
>>
dude if you want a simple improvement make your title a solid (dark) colour to improve legibility

alternatively, lower the effect's intensity
>>
further evidence that /pol/ faggots can't into gd. jesus fuck.
>>
if you're going to insist on keeping the godawful colors, then try to make the text stand out in some fashion, christ. centered is not always good, especially considering the circle over-imposing the "o". the brick cracks also make the meaning lost. bring the text down a bit, get it away from as much of the clutter as you can.
don't just invert the color. use a filter, a full color, something. the text needs to stand out of the actual photo.
if you insist on just *invert color* idunno, maybe try a .5 point stroke or the font outline at maybe a 50% opacity (or another blending style if you are competent enough to use it)
>>
For starters you could shop out that guy's pathetic chicken legs.
>>
Remove the black border, apply some kind of a gradient and a overlay on the imposed images to make them blend more naturally within the image and then maybe add something to make the text appear more easily.
>>
>>303235
the two people in the image are integral to the context of the photo, but that said, the text is beyond salvation and more effort can be done on the actual edit

remove the text, add more hotline miami shit to the background and then try to make the text stand out wayy more
>>
File: IMG_5876.jpg (493KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5876.jpg
493KB, 2048x1367px
>>
>>303232
I actually like it, guess I'm alone in that opinion. However you absolutely need to make the text more readable. I would try putting it over a translucent dark-gray rectangle with very slightly rounded corners.
>>
>How Can i improve this

Make the black border thicker. A lot thicker. Like a huge, black square that covers the rest of the image.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.