[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Made this for my e-sport team, the name is single drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: singleDrop.png (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
singleDrop.png
73KB, 1920x1080px
>Made this for my e-sport team,
the name is single drop

Any suggestions appreciated
>>
update:
fixing the rain-drops in Photoshop to make them properly align
>>
>>302354
RAINDROP
>>
>>302360
DROP TOP
>>
>>302368
THIS LOGO IS SHIT TOSS IT OFF THE SPOT SPOT
>>
type looks noice but..

will never, ever read as 'single drop', only ever 'drop' with some lines.
also, lose the small details (circles, pluses, lines).
>>
>>302354
there are two drops in the logo, when you are saying single drop. It's a contradiction. Alsdo what the person said about the word single not being there and how it will only read as drop.
>>
Fix that gotdamn D nigga
>>
>>302354
So single drop but there are two drops?

Drop all the shit around the word and leave the "D" without alterations.
>>
take a full window screenshot of your team's game (one where a logo would be visible)

place your image to see what it looks like ingame

realise that this is probably not legible or memorable and start over
>>
>>302380
I don't think having the word single in it is necessary. I agree about the multiple drops issue, and I definitely agree about the D-drop being the one to go, but adding single to the logo runs the risk of cluttering it if not done right. Just having it say Drop with the drop in it is simple and clean looking. Especially if those rain lines go away.
>>
>>302382
This. Text only. "Drop" as the "O" only. Also that "R" looks retarded.
>>
>>302382
>>302425
This and this times 100. You're trying to do too many things.
>>
>>302354
logo's kinda cool but what the fuck is up with the light reflection thingy in the water drops?
Nigga is that a banana? Fix that shit
>>
File: Drop.png (31KB, 525x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Drop.png
31KB, 525x1200px
>>302354
e-sport, Drop as raindrop? Go bold and level them with a bomb :D
>>
>>302447
That flipped, stretched D is triggering me.
>>
>>302447
kys
>>
>>302498
Yeees, yees... let the hate float through you. Come to the dark side
>>
>>302445
Fucking kekerino
Underrated
>>
>single drop
>picture shows two drops
you had one fucking job
>>
looks like a lame startups logo
not a esports!!
>>
File: Untitled-1a.jpg (133KB, 1264x521px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1a.jpg
133KB, 1264x521px
>>302354
I would recommend simplifying it a bunch, maybe similar to this (keeping one drop also)
The flourishes may look cool but aren't really necessary for a logo and detract from it. Maybe for a motion design however
>>
File: Untitled-1a.jpg (39KB, 973x434px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1a.jpg
39KB, 973x434px
>>302916
ftfy
also change the R >>302354
>>
File: f3.png (100KB, 2382x2085px) Image search: [Google]
f3.png
100KB, 2382x2085px
>>302607
>>302354
not op but here's this one i recently made, still waiting for approval

also this site has some gaming fonts
http://luc.devroye.org/fonts-26092.html
although i did modify them a lot
>>
File: 1490353386317.png (608KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490353386317.png
608KB, 800x600px
>>302354
senpai just do a raindrop with like an arrow coming out of the bottom, give it some better colours and a dutch tilt and your gucci,

ignore these text memes, they're gonna be illegible where you would see this logo anyways

your current raindrop image is okay but it doesn't show any motion, start over, keep it simple but work on the overall shape
>>
>>302976
>still using that shitty fucking "R"
>>
>>302976
Why does the R have a nipple?
>>
>>302563
Get out of here reddit
>>
>>302984
>semen
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.