[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need help with this please i love you people of 4chan :(((

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: orange12.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
orange12.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
can you please make this guy move like so hes walking and the background moves too
>>
>>302183
why?
>>
wtf? that's not easily done, if you wan the background to move you'd have to create new content for the subject to walk into. Also you'd have to create new content to cover up the area where he is currently standing. Those are just some of the of the issues with your request.
>>
File: KawaiiLittleNigga.gif (2MB, 841x531px) Image search: [Google]
KawaiiLittleNigga.gif
2MB, 841x531px
>>302183
>>
>>302200
You should make the dude flip back and forth horizontally. Reminds me of cat dance.
>>
>>302200
awesome how did you do it?
i guess you select the dude, make him a seperate layer and in after effects add all the different colours for each frame? or something
>>
how do you create that kind of pixel art in the first place? sorry i'm incredibly new here
>>
thank you 4chan never dissapoints thank you for this <3
>>
i'll have two number 9s
>>
>>302210
slowly
>>
File: fag.gif (5MB, 736x465px) Image search: [Google]
fag.gif
5MB, 736x465px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.