[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this? Is there something i should change/add?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: Burgerplanetmockup1.png (2MB, 1561x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Burgerplanetmockup1.png
2MB, 1561x1201px
What do you think about this? Is there something i should change/add? Any help and feedback is appreciated
>>
try to change the color of the burger give it some more depth
>>
>>300887
not trying to offend you but it looks hideous at best, specially the blue background reminds me of hospital food or something. start over with a white, yellow or red background, and here's an idea that i just had instead of that cyan planet that looks like a bowling ball, why not use a burger inside the rings? and also the black ring looks kinda creepy but the layout of the text and fond seems fine the font choice could be better tho.
>>
>>300887
Pizza Planet must be doing pretty well for themselves to branch out into fast food burgers.
>>
>>300887
A few colour tweaks and this could look really good.
>>
File: fries.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fries.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>300887
>>
>>300887
Blue as a food color is not a good choice
Im sure i read a study that shows this, its not associated with appetising food at all
>>
>>300887
Blue is horrible, the color also shouldn't bleed onto the inside packaging on the fries.

Warm colors are a lot more inviting when food is involved. The red on the logo is also very jarring and not soft at all.
>>
>>300893
The white kind of fucks up his materials since the logo's white is the outer boundary. But I agree, the blue used is a bit stale.
>>300887
I would also rotate the nutritional facts on the burger cases and place the fry facts on the side of the fries. I do like the galaxy backgrounds. Also, as you can see, the blue coloration isn't a popular choice.
>>
>>300887
Warm colours are generally more appetising, try messing around with reds/browns/oranges and white on the packaging.
>>
>>300901
this, reminds me of pizza planet too much
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (75KB, 897x972px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
75KB, 897x972px
>>300887
OP here

Thanks for the feedback! So i will work more on the logo. I agree, the color palette (blue) was crappy. I will change it and i am currently looking at different options (pic related)
Someone said that i should change the planet into a hamburger and put it in a blue circle... that's too burger king-looking imo. I will play with the planet and make it into a hamburger.
Also warmer colors general.
This is just something i'm doing for for my personal portfolio. I made a list of 10 fictional burger places and "Burger Planet" become my favourite. Propably because(subliminally) of Fallout as someone poited it out.(I played this like one month after the release then dropped it)
>>
File: burger-planet11.png (21KB, 863x740px) Image search: [Google]
burger-planet11.png
21KB, 863x740px
OP here again
...I am also sketching the burger inside the ring
>>
File: burger-planet12.png (22KB, 798x758px) Image search: [Google]
burger-planet12.png
22KB, 798x758px
going somewhere with that burger. I still want that ring around it tho
>>
>>300983
Man, I hate that white border. I really think you need to like simplify cause there's like way too much going on. way too many different weights.
some are huge, and some are tiny as fuck.
>>
I havent really read all comments to see if this has been mentioned but the nutrition facts are out of placed af

On the fries and thinhs, place it on the back. It takes away from the design. The places you have it vertically on a long space just change it to where its flush with the length of the area. But dont make them front in center, its not the design its just a stupid fact your obligated to place somewhere and that somewhere doesnt need to be front in center
>>
Play around the colors orange, yellow, brown and red. (Think, McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken.) then give it a shot.
>>
>>300973

I like the last one on the left or the middle one. Designs for food should in my opinion always have a warm and welcoming color scheme.

I would also defiantly keep the ring around the burger, that makes it easier to read it as a planet.
>>
colors are key here. Red, yellow, and orange entice the eye and makes you hungry. Blue suppresses hunger.
>>
>>301403
what colors make a person thirsty?
blue?
cuz i gotta make a logo for a bottled water company..
>>
>>300928
THIS!!!

You really gotta change the color - have you ever see blue food? And I'm not talking about artificial coloring, I mean real food. It's mostly associated with poisonous stuff.
>>
Make the insides of the fry boxes a different color than the outside. This creates a moment of 'delight' as the customer dumps out the fries. I know this sounds small - but it'll change the whole thing, in a good way.
>>
>>300973
bottom left is the best imo.
>>
>>300887
dude that blue was fuckin awesome. very unique

fits the cosmic vibe imo
>>
I don't hate the blue but the burger should pop out more. Maybe orange or yellow.
>>
>>301403
I'd run my own focus groups rather than going full cargo cult. it's entirely possible that those results are localized or generational, especially since looking around my kitchen I've got Oreos, Dannon yogurt, Dole fruits, and Barilla pasta.

Another possible solution, and one I'd be inclined to go with, is to keep the blue outsides but go warmer for the inner surfaces.
>>
>>300973
would you eat a blue burger?
>>
>>301803
i wouldn't eat a white burger either, that's also the color of bread mold. doesn't stop bk and macca's from both using white wrappers.
>>
>>301805
Nothing wrong with primarily white wrappers.
>>
>>301529
Most bottled water companies use blue so yeah I think that's a safe bet
>>
Different sizes and food choices should have some element with a different color than the rest, even if it's just a tweak. It will also help employees grab the right packaging faster.
>>
What program did you use for this?
>>
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! NEVER ADD A STROKE TO ANY FONT!
>>
File: arbys_mockup.jpg (150KB, 1029x683px) Image search: [Google]
arbys_mockup.jpg
150KB, 1029x683px
definitely remove the nutritional facts, that is not part of the design and should only be printed either on the back or on the bottom of the packaging. There is a small group of people currently looking into redesigning the nutritional facts panel nationwide but that's a whole different story. Remove that panel, change the blue to something else. Never add a stroke to any fonts. Try making each packaging more food specific. So that it doesn't look like you just slapped a logo on it. Here is an example of something i did when I was still a student.
>>
>>300901
i wish pizza planet was real
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.