[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with floating nav and iframe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: analog-clock.jpg (454KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
analog-clock.jpg
454KB, 800x1137px
I have built a touch screen wall display that is run off of a raspberry pi. Currently I have a very simple locally hosted HTML site with a nav bar on the left with 3 different links (Calendar, Video Cameras, weather). I came across DAKBoard that is pretty awesome for a wall display but it looks half retarded in the iframe with a menu bar on the side.

I want to have DAKBoard as the main page, taking up 100% of the screen, but have a "FLOATING" menu (DIV) off to the side that slides out and does not affect the main page when you click on the nav bar.

I'm having some trouble figuring this one out. I have tried a few CSS and jQuery examples that I found but none are what I am looking for.

Hopefully I have explained this right. Can anyone help me out with this?
>>
"FLOATING" menu (DIV) off to the side that slides out and does not affect the main page when you click on the nav bar.

Let me rephrase that...
I want the floating nav bar off to the right, when I tap on it.. I want the menu to pop out, allow me to tap the page I want to go to (like my security cameras), it goes to that page and the floating menu bar stays there. All links in the floating nav bar should take up 100% of the screen.
>>
found an example of what I am looking for here.
http://codepen.io/chriskirsch/full/XJVEag/
>>
>>299531
try change the position to fixed and set high z-index for floating menu
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.