[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

webflow, who's using it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 23ebeea5f48926c6.png (178KB, 1339x907px) Image search: [Google]
23ebeea5f48926c6.png
178KB, 1339x907px
<--
>>
I do, it's really great, and a good introduction to CSS/HTML concepts as well.

I'm using a free account but don't know if upgrading is worth it, it's more expensive than Squarespace and there is still the custom domain cost, I feel like abandoning it completely and just making my own website from scratch with the concepts I learned from it.
>>
>>299502
Why are people afraid of coding?
How is this usable in real world?
>>
It's pretty good, I'm a noob so I can build a lot faster with webflow. The HTML/CSS export is surprisingly good too. It seems pointless to spend so much time on simple shit when you can just export to do the more complicated stuff.
>>
This right here lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d65Cq1tWsZI
>>
>>299609
Web developers on suicide watch.
>>
>>299514
With stuff like this dedicated Front-end web development will be a thing of the past.
Graphic and Web designers can design and make a site work without touching any code.

https://youtu.be/Ymn1sPuNMt8
>>
>>299654
Not really true. Useful and innovative sites rely on interaction between client and server.

If you know what you're doing with CSS and jQuery, products like this are excruciating as you click through menus and control panels trying to do what you would have done with 1 line of code.
>>
am I retarded, or is this a really flimsy advertisement?
>>
>web based
dropped
>>
>>299609
I want a standalone option just to be able do this.
>>
>>299609
When's the scroll mouse utilized?
>>
>>299654
Except that real business owners (not hobbyists) don't have time nor expertise to design and build their own websites - nor should they.

Also most of my clients have started on squarespace or weebly or whatever the fuck only to realize they are wasting time and money and it looks like shit despite the advertising telling them they can create a beautiful working site. It's just a gimmick and it always will be.
>>
Website goals:

Own server
Have a storefront but not have to pay to third party hoohaas to list an item
Be able to have an expanding community without another companies logo shitting everywhere
Not be limited to one official e-mail or have to pay for additional e-mails

None of these WYSIWYG do that. Except Muse, which is only a tool and can be hosted anywhere.
>>
>>299906
you can export the code
>>
>>299765
Limiting yourself to the offline world, instead of working from literally anywhere from any device. What era is this, pre-Y2K?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.