[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The question i'm going to ask is a litttle bit weird, i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Rohantransparent_zpseaefa1b9.png (876KB, 635x932px) Image search: [Google]
Rohantransparent_zpseaefa1b9.png
876KB, 635x932px
The question i'm going to ask is a litttle bit weird, i need to modify one of my photo (the photo's black & white) to look as similar as possible to Rohan Kishibe, so:
1)Green lips
2)add a shade of green to my hair
How can i do this ?
I have only Photoshop CC 2014 portable.
>>
>>299225
duplicate layer, add contrast with levels (to isolate the shapes of the lips and hair), use color range selection on white, delete anything that's not hair or lips (select inverse + delete), hide the layer only leave the original visible, ctrl+click the original layer, duplicate selection (only the lips and hair), make a new adjustment layer of hue/saturation, move the slide around to green, make a few copies, play with the blending modes specially the ones that say color finally just lower the opacity and place one of the copies as 'multiply' with a feather selection so it looks more natural.
>>
Thank you very much, i'll give it a try
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.