[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Books >Pantone stuff ? >Utilities My birthday is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: ahsisi.gif (49KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
ahsisi.gif
49KB, 600x496px
>Books
>Pantone stuff ?
>Utilities

My birthday is in 20 days and I dont knwo what to ask for.
I was hoping to get something to help me to develop my future career in Art Director (advertisment) but I've been searching for 3 hours and could find any good stuff or good recommendations, so here I am. Maybe this could go to /r/ but... I think it can be helpful for others to get some materials or utilities to buy in their future.
>>
File: 1482788737786.jpg (68KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482788737786.jpg
68KB, 500x667px
>>298769
get the toolkit and share it with us, we'll suck your dick -no homo.
http://theskoolrocks.com/core1/

>What's included:
47-page Facilitation Guide PDF
13 videos of CORE Sessions with Actual client
3 CORE Workbooks
3 Project Examples
3 Bonus Videos

Plus a 3-month Trial Subscription:
Personal Coaching with The SKOOL Pro! Monthly Calls (with Jose Caballer and Chris Do)
Members-only Facebook Group (Hear How Others Are Doing It)
Input on Specific Training Videos
Access to Exclusive Content

You'll learn how to:
Master facilitation to create alignment with key stakeholders (CEO, Marketing and Creative Director)
Become more than “just” a designer
Integrate strategy in your process to be more valuable
Set-up clear processes and eliminate endless revisions
Use empathy-based, user-centric thinking to identify and solve customer pain-points

Not ready to commit?
Start with the Skool's Agency-in-A-Box kit.
Everything you need to to start your journey to growth.

Business Plan Template
Sales Presentation Templates
Contract Templates
UX Process and Examples
Project Examples
Sample Budgets

Money-back guarantee
We're confident of your success. Use CORE for 60 days and if you feel it's not right for you, we'll refund your money. Just show us an example of how you've used CORE with one of your clients.

Get CORE 1.9 - Core Strategy
only $489

Get AIB - Agency in a Box
only $189
>>
>>298772
Looks cool, but I already signed for a presential masters with something similar.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.