[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: bike final.png (6MB, 4147x1382px) Image search: [Google]
bike final.png
6MB, 4147x1382px
Did I do good?
>>
YEAH!
>>
>>297848
>png
>6.26 MB
>>
>>297855
Did I do good though
>>
no, a better photographer would time is better
>>
>>297867
I'm convinced
>>
Light reflection is kinda weird, otherwise yes. No one will notice it tho. Great job.
>>
Not amazing but not bad. don't be satisfied with just this, practice more. You have potential.
>>
whos the hambeast. I want to penetrate her.
>>
>>297955
No idea. A friend took the photo and is the one that wanted the guy/bike removed
>>
>>297848
you forgot to take some pounds from that whale
>>
File: yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (3MB, 4147x1382px) Image search: [Google]
yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
3MB, 4147x1382px
>>297848
>>
>>297994
It was more about removing the guy and his bike. Of course I could have messed with it after that and I plan to but I wanted feedback on the crop/blend of the guy on the bike
>>
>>297848

The car body around the wheel looks demolished because the lack of smooth flowing reflections. It makes the surface reads as rough and uneven. You could probably fix some of that with a circular selection with some feathering around the wheel house and minimize the dark spots that looks like holes. Perhaps add a a second selection mask around the area where the wheel house sticks out from the main car body and you can smoothen out the surface a bit. It's difficult to make it look 100% convcing ofcourse, as that would require a lot of experience and some painting skill. Look at photos of other cars and you can sort of fake it.
>>
File: cyyyaaaaaann.jpg (860KB, 4147x1382px) Image search: [Google]
cyyyaaaaaann.jpg
860KB, 4147x1382px
>>297994
>yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
almost
>>
Took you long enough OP.

I can't even remember when this shit was posted. Months, a year?
>>
>>297848
should have shooped out the woman instead
>>
Ehh, I don't know if guys here are serious, but that vehicle looks totally demolished. Half of the light is missing, its rear is squeezed and the tire is also broken. Anyway, it is very noticeable.
>>
>>298116
True but 80% of people wouldn't know if they only saw the edit
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (2MB, 4147x1382px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
2MB, 4147x1382px
>that color banding

lol no
>>
>>298092
Thats a woman?

>>298117
Conveniently because the depth of field blur.
>>
>>298134

What does this image represent?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.