[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your favorite UX Design tutorial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: difm_50_.png (360KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
difm_50_.png
360KB, 800x600px
Pic related is what I'm looking for
>>
That's terrible UX though.
>>
>>297689
Nice colors almost hide the fact it's a clusterfuck.
>>
>>297689
This is terrible. Stop going to Dribbble for inspiration. Fucking designers these days, fuck this shitty industry.
>>
>>297729
Lol, mind explaining for your rationale that??

>"Fucking designers these days, fuck this shitty industry."
>>
well post some of the good shit.
teach me senpai
tutorials ?
>>
>>297736
although it looks aesthetically pleasing, it can be very confusing for a new user and it's a bit cluttered.

This obviously this isn't good UX , it may be good UI , learn the difference.

UX ≠ UI
>>
>>297755
You will only ever get people talking negativally on 4chan and never examples of something positive. Ever. Its all children being edgy. From design perspective that does look cluttered as stated above, and I wish I was adept in uiux to give you examples
>>
>>297729
Dude, honestly, let them be. Encourage it if anything, less competition for us.
>>
>>297757
Not to mention designer had no knowledge of proper shadow use and material design
>>
>>297755
Good ux is the result of collaboration across the board. You need input from designers, developers, clients, stakeholders and users.

It's the client who knows their product inside and out, the users (and other outsider perspectives) who will give user testing feedback both intentional and unintentional, the developers/engineers who will build shit and designers who make shit intuitive and good looking.

The """"""""ux designer"""""""" essentially organises and orchestrates the collaborative design process and records and resolves (with collaborative design) any issues that may arise at any stage. A good ux designer has experience in each of the previously stated roles.

Any designer worth shit can wireframe but it's how a ux designer handles collaboration and communication and all of the factors that inform their decisions that results in good ux.

Rather than wasting your time on wireframing tutorials you'd be better off looking into agile business, collaborative design and rapid prototyping. The rest of it is practice, experience, common sense and keeping track of and understanding the latest technology.
>>
>>297757
I agree with you, although, that's a poor UI too (because UI design is not just about the aesthetics).

I mean, come on, elements are even popping outside of the window? UI is packed with effects, nobody would use it, and nobody would develop it. Do those designers even use their brains and THINK wtf are they doing in the first place?

It's pretty obvious Dribbble mostly consists of shitty designers jerking themselves off, and all of those UI/web designs always have nice backgrounds and drop shadows, with big, perfectly chosen images so they can look nicer, but this thing is not functional at all and will not work in real life.

Remember that design is about solving problems!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.