[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have a clue how to make stuff like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

anyone have a clue how to make stuff like this
>>
>>297622
google pixel sorting plugin ae or http://archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/198739/
>>
>>297622
filers > stylize > wind
>>
>>297624
yes

>>297625
no
>>
>>297622
not op but could anyone on here help me recognize this font pls? i needed it for reasons
>>
it's called glitch effect, you can find some free actions that will do
>>
>>297622
thereĀ“s an app called glitch
>>
>>297622
pixel drifft
>>
>>297622
Wrap single lines of pixels around the image?
Maybe convert an image to deinterlaced bmp, open it up in audacity as "raw data" under U-Law, and just swap a couple adjacent sections
Make sure you skip the header though
>>
open the image in wordpad
>>
>>298360
>wordpad
You mean the difficult way to databend?
>>
>>298362
yes, esssentially
>>
>>297622
Best way to do it is through an app on a phone/tablet. Its called Glitch!
You can do it on photoshop with some prefab plugins but i you dont get much control over it. The app also comes with many other features for creating all glitch art.
Youy have to pay for the app andf i dont remember how much it was but i think it was very cheap anyway.
ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE BUY
>>
>>298429
>>297644
>>297636
>"glitching" apps
plz stop, we don't need this cancer spreading
>>
>>297622
it's pixel drifting from Kim Asendorf u welcome
>>
>>298436
you laugh but its genuinely the best on the market shut up kid
>>
File: RQYBuZ3.jpg (810KB, 2795x4209px) Image search: [Google]
RQYBuZ3.jpg
810KB, 2795x4209px
kinda
>>
>>298796
Pixel sorting is not hard and you're a fucking fraud if you think relying on some random app is more reliable than just figuring it out for yourself and gaining knowledge. Stop trying to advertise your app because on the glitch app, pixel sorting has to be paid for. Wouldnt be surprised if this thread is just secretly trying to scam people into buying the premium glitch app.
>>
not going to suggest a paid phone app that probably downsamples and leaves you with a borderline unusable image.

if you really can't be fucked to learn processing (relatively easy desu) there's a free program called GIFKR which will is pretty much a GUI on top of processing and some of the Asendorf scripts.

If you really want to make cool shit, take the time and learn how to code for processing, pixel sorting into shapes and shit is cool as fuck and something that you won't get from any app AFAIK.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (67KB, 1000x985px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
67KB, 1000x985px
>>298796
>best on the market
gave it a 3.8mb image, ran it through the pixel sorting, it's now 500kb
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.